Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Do You Still Trust Dora Akunyili Like Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Trust Dora Akunyili Like Before? (509 Views)

This Is How Nigeria Looked Like Before The Coming Of Politicians (photo) / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Trust Dora Akunyili Like Before? by goinggreat: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2010
I watched a bit of NTA news yesternite(on a gen of course) and saw Dora reeling the latest set of billions to be shared by the boys.
I was discussing with my wife that something has changed about her.the old Dora was a rallying point for many in this country.people actually believed in her and saw her as a beacon of hope that things could change. and the whole world really respected her then. However, the person I've been seeing on TV just making announcements about billions and doing little else seems to be a far cry from the past.
what do you guys think?is she still trustworthy like before?

(1) (Reply)

Worlds Most Powerful People / Gowon, Buhari, Ibb To Benefit From Pensions / We Have Phone Database For All Gsm Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.