Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination (8328 Views)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Open Letter To Alhaji Aliko Dangote On Northern Nigeria And Boko Haram / We ‘re On Northern Govs’payroll – Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by soldee: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
by Hamza Gwadabe on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 2:55pm

The Central Bank Governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, surprised guests present at the Muson Centre for the launching of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi at the Muson Centre in Lagos.

The book titled: “Nigeria, Africa’s failed asset?” attracted many important dignitaries, intellectuals and some governors.

“Let me start by saying that I am Fulani (laughter). My grandfather was an Emir and therefore I represent all that has been talked about this afternoon. Sir Ajayi has written a book. And like all Nigerians of his generation, he has written in the language of his generation.

“My grandfather was a Northerner, I am a Nigerian. The problem with this country is that in 2009, we speak in the language of 1953. Sir Olaniwun can be forgiven for the way he spoke, but I can not forgive people of my generation speaking in that language.

“Let us go into this issue because there are so many myths that are being bandied around.

Before colonialism, there was nothing like Northern Nigeria. Before the Sokoto Jihad, there was nothing like the Sokoto caliphate. The man from Kano regard himself as bakane. The man from Zaria was bazazzage. The man from Katsina was bakatsine. The kingdoms were at war with each other. They were Hausas, they were Muslims, they were killing each other.

“The Yoruba were Ijebu, Owo, Ijesha, Akoko, Egba. When did they become one? When did the North become one? You have the Sokoto Caliphate that brought every person from Adamawa to Sokoto and said it is one kingdom. They now said it was a Muslim North.

“The Colonialists came, put that together and said it is now called the Northern Nigeria. Do you know what happened? Our grand fathers were able to transform to being Northerners. We have not been able to transform to being Nigerians. [/b]The fault is ours.

Tell me, how many governors has South West produced after Awolowo that are role models of leadership? How many governors has the East produced like Nnamdi Azikiwe that can be role models of leadership? How Many governors in the Niger Delta are role models of leadership? Tell me. There is no evidence statistically that any past of this country has produced good leaders.

You talk about Babangida and the economy. Who were the people in charge of the economy during Babangida era? Olu Falae, Kalu Idika Kalu. What state are they from in the North?

“We started the banking reform; the first thing I heard was that in Urobo land, that there will be a curse of the ancestors. I said they (ancestors) would not answer. They said why? [b]I said how many factories did Ibru build in Urobo land?
So, why will the ancestors of the Urobo people support her?

“We talk ethnicity when it pleases us. It is hypocrisy. You said elections were rigged in 1959, Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu rigged election in 2007. Was it a Southern thing? It was not.

“The problem is: everywhere in this country, there is one Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba and Itshekiri man whose concern is how to get his hands on the pile and how much he can steal.

Whether it is in the military or in the civilian government, they seat down, they eat together. In fact, the constitution says there must be a minister from every state.

“So, anybody that is still preaching that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he does not love Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is that a group of people from each and every ethnic tribe is very selfish. The poverty that is found in Maiduguri is even worse than any poverty that you find in any part of the South. The British came for 60 years and Sir Ajayi talked about few numbers of graduates in the North (two at independence). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India. So, do not educate them. It was documented. And you say they love us (North).

“I have spent the better part of my life to fight and Dr. (Reuben) Abati knows me. Yes, my grandfather was an Emir. Why was I in the pro-democracy movement fighting for June 12? Is (Moshood) Abiola from Kano? Why am I a founding director of the Kudirat Initiative for Nigerian Development (KIND)?

“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth.

“Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria. It is better if we are united than to divide it.

“Every time you talk about division, when you restructure, do you know what will happen? In Delta, Area, the people in Warri will say Agbor, you don’t have oil. When was the Niger Delta constructed as a political enlity? Ten years ago, the Itshekiris were fighting the Urobos. Isn’t that what was happening? Now they have become Niger Delta because they have found oil. After, it will be, if you do not have oil in your village then you can not share our resources.

“There is no country in the world where resources are found in everybody’s hamlet. But people have leaders and they said if you have this geography and if we are one state, then we have a responsibility for making sure that the people who belong to this country have a good nature.

“So, why don’t you talk about; we don’t have infrastructure, we don’t have education, we don’t have health. We are still talking about Fulani. Is it the Fulani cattle rearer or is anybody saying there is no poverty among the Fulani?”, he said

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/nov/20/national-20-11-2009-00-10.htm
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by wesley80(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
Plain truth.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
“Every time you talk about division, when you restructure, do you know what will happen? In Delta, Area, the people in Warri will say Agbor, you don’t have oil. When was the Niger Delta constructed as a political enlity? Ten years ago, the Itshekiris were fighting the Urobos. Isn’t that what was happening? Now they have become Niger Delta because they have found oil. After, it will be, if you do not have oil in your village then you can not share our resources.

“There is no country in the world where resources are found in everybody’s hamlet. But people have leaders and they said if you have this geography and if we are one state, then we have a responsibility for making sure that the people who belong to this country have a good nature.

“So, why don’t you talk about; we don’t have infrastructure, we don’t have education, we don’t have health. We are still talking about Fulani. Is it the Fulani cattle rearer or is anybody saying there is no poverty among the Fulani?”, he said

Can someone tell the clown that there is nothing like "Urobo?" It is Uhrobo, I would expect a man of Sanusi's calibre not to make such an error repeatedly, but then his degree was in some marabout discipline in the sands of Sudan.

Also, it is stup!d to lie that Urhobo and Itsekiri stopped fighting ten years ago, because oil was discovered and the Niger Delta "suddenly" came into existence. There are just too many lies in his statement, but every aboki is an ND "expert." Oil was discovered in Delta state in the early 1960s (almost 50 years ago), and the evil politics of Nigeria, not the discovery of oil forced the formation of the Niger Delta as a political unit.
If I am not mistaking, there is almost a tone of bitterness in Sanusi's words that Urhobo and Itsekiri are no longer fighting.

Maybe one day, Fulani people would actually contribute something to this country.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by T9ksy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
Plain Bladderdash!!!

So, anybody that is still preaching that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he does not love Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is that a group of people from each and every ethnic tribe is very selfish. The poverty that is found in Maiduguri is even worse than any poverty that you find in any part of the South. The British came for 60 years and Sir Ajayi talked about few numbers of graduates in the North (two at independence). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India. So, do not educate them. It was documented. And you say they love us (North).

Yeah right. Tell that one to ur almajiris. When Awo offered to dismantle their feudalistic culture and grant free education to the masses, the sardunna, Sir (sic!) ahmadu bello, fought him to a standstill. Meanwhile, his sidekick, Tafawa Balewa sent his 10yr old son to private school in london.

Let him produce the damned document for us all to peruse, jo otherwise he should just keep his mumbo-jumbo to himself. The sardunna refused to educate his young generations whilst the likes of Awo and later Zik were championing free education for theirs. Instead he packed them all into the army hence we now have military generals who can hardly articulate their thoughts yet are hell-bent on re-cycling themselves back into office even when their previous attempts at governing us had been nothing short of a disaster.

50 years later, most of which they spent in the close corridors of power, are their young ones receiving the necessary educations now? Hell no, rather they go for islamic studies including this mo.ron  who did his postgraduate degree in  Islamic studies!

Moreover, this is not the first time, this Sanusi guy has talked about maintaining the status quo, stating in his defence that if the country split up, it will become fragmented. He should show his crystal ball too. We are not united after all these years of forced co-existence but this parasitic religious fanatic will have us believe that its better to remain in our extant quandary than seek for alternative solutions. Obviously, only a beneficiary of the present system will canvass for its perpetuation.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Gayigaskia(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf:

Can someone tell the clown that there is nothing like "Urobo?" It is Uhrobo, I would expect a man of Sanusi's calibre not to make such an error repeatedly, but then his degree was in some marabout discipline in the sands of Sudan.

Also, it is stup!d to lie that Urhobo and Itsekiri stopped fighting ten years ago, because oil was discovered and the Niger Delta "suddenly" came into existence. There are just too many lies in his statement, but every aboki is an ND "expert." Oil was discovered in Delta state in the early 1960s (almost 50 years ago), and the evil politics of Nigeria, not the discovery of oil forced the formation of the Niger Delta as a political unit.
If I am not mistaking, there is almost a tone of bitterness in Sanusi's words that Urhobo and Itsekiri are no longer fighting.

Maybe one day, Fulani people would actually contribute something to this country.

@Beaf

Who gives a damn if it is Urobo or Uhrobo , the man was giving a speech how do you know which one of the word he used. Unless of course you are one of those haters who don't know don't have the guts to face the truth.
So you claim to be educated ,still you fail to understand that all human beings are created equal , that education is an opportunity given for one to acquire knowledge; therefore Northerners can compete intellectually with any tribe in Nigeria and any nationality in the world when given the opportunity.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by DapoBear(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
He simply doesn't get it. Yoruba people in the 1800s were at war with each other, but then choose to unite as one. But the operative word is choose. Nigerians by and large have chosen not to be one people. Are they selfish for rejecting a decision by the British be rammed down their throats?

Are then two people who are being pressured into marrying each other (against their will) also selfish, then?

E no be by force.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Adonike(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
Simply the Truth.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
Gayigaskia:

@Beaf

Who gives a damn if it is Urobo or Uhrobo , the man was giving a speech how do you know which one of the word he used. Unless of course you are one of those haters who don't know don't have the guts to face the truth.
So you claim to be educated ,still you fail to understand that all human beings are created equal , that education is an opportunity given for one to acquire knowledge; therefore Northerners can compete intellectually with any tribe in Nigeria and any nationality in the world when given the opportunity.

You will find that Urhobo people give a damn. I am surprised that you couldn't address the heap of bare faced lies that went along with the disrespect in the repeated wrong spelling.
Of course Northerners can compete with anyone intellectually, but that is not the crux. The big point is, why does the average core Northerner care so much about oil (instead of gaining the education that will make them intellectually able and intellectually competitive), to the extent that someone of Sanusi's calibre can open his mouth and lie against, not only the Itsekiri and the Urhobo, but belittle the political and human rights agitations of the entire Niger Delta peoples.
For his own dubious reasons, the parasitic marabout also put the period since the discovery of oil in Delta state as 10 years, whereas the people have been suffering for half a century. Why can't he stick to subjects he is intellectually capable of tackling (like sharia), instead of telling shameless lies against minority groups?

Again, who gives a damn? You might care to tell me why you don't give a damn, we could get an education going here.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Gayigaskia(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2010
Stop the rant where is the lie? I don't give a damn because that Urobo/uhrubo allusion is so insignificant compared to the many important facts given in that speech. I refuse to let you restrict this brilliant thinking to a mere Niger Delta assertion; this truth was about the whole Nigeria which is of course bigger than any ethnic entity or region.

Sanusi told the truth and he did it in the face of the haters.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Jarus(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf:

Can someone tell the clown that there is nothing like "Urobo?" It is Uhrobo,
Beaf, you must be off-form today for you to type this. The Beaf I know should know that this error was from the reporter, not SLS. Sanusi made a verbal, ex tempore remarks and it was recorded and put down in writing by the reporter and you are attributing the spelling error to SLS. 

Anyway, this is no news, it was discussed extensively on NL here when SLS made the comment late lats year or early this year.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by chyz(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2010
This story is old. I hope the OP didn't just take the old story than put yesterday's date on it.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by cecegorz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
Help me ask my learned Mallam, the modern day Boko Haram sect that is hell bent on sending the whole of the North back to the pre- historic age, were they also forced to take the oath of illiteracy and ignorance by swearing with the underpants of the British Queen.
Or was it Gordon Brown that signed the warrant for them to go and burn their already acquired certificates and possibly soak their brains in bleach inorder  to wipe out every trace of western education already acquired      

What has Sanusi done to replace the child trafficking called Almajiris system  that turn their young kids into beggarly Zombies with proper education that liberates their minds, since he had turned a new leaf from his grand fathers that perpetuated mass ignorance and poverty.

It's only people like Mallam Sanusi who's debauchery on the restrogrssive status quo of our national existence that will keep preaching the gospel of one Nigeria without negotiation.

Yeah, i believe in one Nigeria, but not as Lord Luggard envisioned it to be a feeder line to London's development plan. Until we sit down and negotiate our existence, we will continue to run on auto mode, the way the imperialists designed us to be , , ,  disorganised!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by T9ksy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Quote from: Gayigaskia Today at 04:11:04 PM

What truth? That we are now One Nigeria and we should be keep it as such,huh.
Do u perceive any semblance of a unity among the people of nigeria? Has there been any thing remotely connected to "unity" among the various people constituting nigeria, since independence? even before independence, have we mostly spoken with one voice?

Was the election in1959 not rigged in favour of the northern politicians?
Was the election in 1979 not rigged (by Obj- a southerner) in favour of the north?
Has the north not had more than their fair share of ruling the country?

Yes, we do not know what will happen if we restructure the "unity" of the country but one thing is glaring, and that's that , there is no Phoc.king unity in the country, presently, nor will there be in a million years of sunday/friday if we do not address the grievances of the various people of the nation.

what is Sanusi afraid off? Is it that such restructuring will take food from his mouth? In a "united" nation with level-playing field, someone like Sanusi with a Masters in Islamic Studies will never be made the governor of a whole Central Bank of the country. It's not surprising therefore that he will be in favour of maintaining the status quo.

Nevertheless, the days of "Monkey dey chop whilst baboon dey work" are gradually coming to an end and there is no amount of misinformations that his ilk can garner and espouse that will arrest the tide. If we don't sit down and restructure our continual union amicably, we 'll have no other choice but to do it, sordidly.

However way we take to do it, onething is certain and that's , we can't continue like this for another 50yrs. Something has got to give. And we can do it peacefully or violently.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
Jarus:

Beaf, you must be off-form today for you to type this. The Beaf I know should know that this error was from the reporter, not SLS. Sanusi made a verbal, ex tempore remarks and it was recorded and put down in writing by the reporter and you are attributing the spelling error to SLS.

Anyway, this is no news, it was discussed extensively on NL here when SLS made the comment late lats year or early this year.

You might be right.

Gayigaskia:

Stop the rant where is the lie? I don't give a damn because that Urobo/uhrubo allusion is so insignificant compared to the many important facts given in that speech. I refuse to let you restrict this brilliant thinking to a mere Niger Delta assertion; this truth was about the whole Nigeria which is of course bigger than any ethnic entity or region.

If this so called "truth" is an aggregation of lies, such as the 4 or 5 from the Niger Delta alone, then it is a worthless lie. I have never heard anybody tell the truth by lying. . . Dude, thats a new one! Its got to be a miracle!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by hercules07: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf,

Please get hold of some of Sanusi's articles, Jarus can help you in this regard, I can disagree with some of his assertions as per the Yorubas, but I will always acknowledge a brilliant piece when I see one and Sanusi writes very good articles. The thing I like about his articles is he makes you see things in a different way, he makes you ask questions, that is the hallmark of a brilliant man, I wish he will go into teaching, I will definitely sign up for his classes.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
hercules07:

Beaf,

Please get hold of some of Sanusi's articles, Jarus can help you in this regard, I can disagree with some of his assertions as per the Yorubas, but I will always acknowledge a brilliant piece when I see one and Sanusi writes very good articles. The thing I like about his articles is he makes you see things in a different way, he makes you ask questions, that is the hallmark of a brilliant man, I wish he will go into teaching, I will definitely sign up for his classes.

I disagree. Sanusi is a flawed mind that displays the occassional ability for lateral thought, but he always spoils it by overeaching or swindling (depending on where you are sitting).
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Jarus(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2010
Like I have always said, I admire's Sanusi's writing skills and fearlessness in putting across his views, even as a corporate executive. Imagine a bank GM engaging professional writers/columnists on their own turf. I have over 30 of Sanusi's articles on my system here, and as requested by Hercules.

I have put some of such articles on NL before: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-320128.0.html
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by MShittu: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sanusi REALLY knows what he's saying, but it'd please me if he stopped saying stuff and went back to doing some work, cuz Nigeria NEEDS agricultural and microfinance loans
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by gadogado(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
@beaf

He said the Niger Delta became a political entity about 10 years ago and thats true, when was oil even discovered? how many years did it take from the initial discovery to standardization and regularization of oil exports as the dominant economic force in the country? Oil damaged the Nigerian economy by turning it into a rentier economy! You keep saying, what do Fulani people contribute, what does the whole of Nigeria contribute Who contributes anything to Nigeria, even the ND doesn't contribute anything, the oil found there is not contribution, look up the term "contribution" in the dictionary.
You have to understand that just because a naturally occurring resource is found in an area close to you doesn't mean you contribute, if i have trees growing in my village, it doesn't mean i am contributing anything as an individual even if the economy is timber based.
Why dont you secede and declare independence beaf!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by gadogado(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
So whats stopping the villagers that have oil in their village in delta or bayelsa to demand resource control and exclude others from oil revenue. You dont even know what the term "nation-state" implies. If you want to keep the oil money, quickly declare independence, we are waiting angry
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
gadogado:

So whats stopping the villagers that have oil in their village in delta or bayelsa to demand resource control and exclude others from oil revenue. You dont even know what the term "nation-state" implies. If you want to keep the oil money, quickly declare independence, we are waiting angry

thats a very good question, but you fail to understand what beaf has been saying.

he wants us to reduce the dependence on oil.
he also wants us, to stop behaving like leeches i.e after getting the oil, we don't care about what happens to the community whether they can fish or not etc.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
gadogado:

anytime i see things like this, i think the country is not united and the yorubas are the ones holding the country togther. sad
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2010
jason12345:

thats a very good question, but you fail to understand what beaf has been saying.

he wants us to reduce the dependence on oil.
he also wants us, to stop behaving like leeches i.e after getting the oil, we don't care about what happens to the community whether they can fish or not etc.

Thank you jare!
I think gadogado is just being intentionally deaf in true parasitic fashion.

@gadogado
It might hurt the innocent Hausa-Fulani that in whole of Nigeria, the ND has singled them out as parasites; we don't have issues with any other ethnicities. Core Northerners need to introspect, because they are fighting a losing and self destructive battle.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by rethink: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
@beaaf

This is typical non sensical rant of some one that has no life of his own. I am a person first living in a social setting. The social setting is nigeria. If you however want to change your setting you are very welcome to do so.

We the south are so stupid to the High heavens. I want you and your proponders of the theory that the north is Nigeria's Problem, to give me one Empirical evidence to that effect.

Yesterday I listened to Wole soyinka talk like a typical Feudal lord that has lost control over his subject say that the North were the problem of Nigeria because the Colonialist gave power to the Northern. He went on to imply that the North was Backward in Education and Trade.

That is a capricious lie from the pit of Hell. The hausa language was a trade Language for several year. When the northern parts of Nigerian were usinng pen we did not have any. The Northern civilisation is more developed.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
rethink:

@beaaf

This is typical non sensical rant of some one that has no life of his own. I am a person first living in a social setting. The social setting is nigeria. If you however want to change your setting you are very welcome to do so.

We the south are so silly to the High heavens. I want you and your proponders of the theory that the north is Nigeria's Problem, to give me one Empirical evidence to that effect.

Yesterday I listened to Wole soyinka talk like a typical Feudal lord that has lost control over his subject say that the North were the problem of Nigeria because the Colonialist gave power to the Northern. He went on to imply that the North was Backward in Education and Trade.

That is a capricious lie from the pit of Hell. The hausa language was a trade Language for several year. When the northern parts of Nigerian were usinng pen we did not have any. The Northern civilisation is more developed.

I only want to pick up on the bolded, because the rest of your rant is plain foolishness. Wole Soyinka is a Nobel Laureate and you bits of broken logic are no match (like comparing gold and pig swill).

Concerning the advancement of Northern civilisation as compared to the South, I've noticed some racist Northerners tend to bandy about the foolishness about advancement that you are claiming. We really should open a thread concerning that, so the matter can be put to rest once and for all. Do you really know the meaning of advancement? Is there anything to compare with these, surely not Nok (that is Middle Belt, not North anyway)?

[img]http://migrationstoriesofnigerianigbo.files./2009/11/igbo-ukwu2.jpg[/img]

Dude, do you have a clue about advancement or were you just airing your arse through your mouth?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Gayigaskia(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf , are Yoriba? I see you want to win by lying. Those masks are not from the ND, those are Yoruba masks reason why you took the sub titles out right?
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by jason12345: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
Gayigaskia:

Beaf , are Yoriba? I see you want to win by lying. Those masks are not from the ND, those are Yoruba masks reason why you took the sub titles out right?

no, he is not yoriba yoruba!!! he is from ND

he has a right to use the yoruba images because we are comparing north and south NOT north and ND!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
jason12345:

no, he is not yoriba yoruba!!! he is from ND

he has a right to use the yoruba images because we are comparing north and south NOT north and ND!!!

Thank you my broda!

Gayigaskia:

The sculptures are Igbo Ukwu, Benin and Ife. Delta state was in Benin empire, I am from Delta state. Satisfied?
Should we compare indeginious clothing next? I'm gonna floor you guys! grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by rethink: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
@beaf The shaved Gorrila

The Height Gorilacity Go back to the cave. You see you jump to the throat of the Yoruba and show masks of the yoruba. You will turn this same mouth and lambast the "yoruba" One of your guys says he misses you please go back home.

Historically Hausa is more Civillised I cant waste my time proving this to you cause my dog bingo is angry that I replied you.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
^
You can talk your crap. I challenged you to create a thread to prove your point. Why are you scared?
Lets see how civilised those who marry 13 year olds are.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by marvix(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
SANUSI HIT IT RIGHT ON POINT.

The northerners were not united before the british came, same for the easterners and westerners, but at independence the North was one, the East became one and the west was one.

It was left to us who were born into independence to grow as Nigerians not as easterners or yorubas or edos or hausas, we are all Nigerians, the way the Northern man comes from a state, local govt and a village.

Sanusi is an intellectual and really hit the nail on the head, today is a special day for me just readin g this, I wish i could see his face and tell him, Sir thank you very much.

Jarus pls can you send me the articles from SLS that you have I will really appreciate it my email is marvixus@yahoo.com.

Beaf you have been my comrade on the GEJ threads, but on this you are far off the point Sanusi never implied that the wars started 10yrs ago or stopped then, what he was sayin is the different people in the ND were locked up in wars, the Itshekiris and Urhobos or uhrobos or watever had been at war, pls Beaf if u have nothing useful to say keep ur fingers to urself and dont make a fool of urself or u would inadvertently spoil GEJs cjances at the polls.

Was he not right when he asked "how many industries has ibru built in urhobo", was he not right when he asked "how many govs have the east west or north produced that can be seen as role models after the likes of Nnamdi Azikwe, Awolowo and Tafawa balew".

Sanusi sees himself as a Nigerian from the northern part, not as a northerner in Nigeria, its just like a black american knows that he is an American that is black, but a Nigerian in America is not a black American he is a black in America!

Jarus pls I am waiting for your mail thanks.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Faults Sir Olaniwun Ajayi On Northern Domination by Beaf: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2010
marvix:

SANUSI HIT IT RIGHT ON POINT.

The northerners were not united before the british came, same for the easterners and westerners, but at independence the North was one, the East became one and the west was one.

It was left to us who were born into independence to grow as Nigerians not as easterners or yorubas or edos or hausas, we are all Nigerians, the way the Northern man comes from a state, local govt and a village.

Sanusi is an intellectual and really hit the nail on the head, today is a special day for me just readin g this, I wish i could see his face and tell him, Sir thank you very much.

Jarus pls can you send me the articles from SLS that you have I will really appreciate it my email is marvixus@yahoo.com.

Beaf you have been my comrade on the GEJ threads, but on this you are far off the point Sanusi never implied that the wars started 10yrs ago or stopped then, what he was sayin is the different people in the ND were locked up in wars, the Itshekiris and Urhobos or uhrobos or watever had been at war, pls Beaf if u have nothing useful to say keep your fingers to urself and dont make a fool of urself or u would inadvertently spoil GEJs cjances at the polls.

Was he not right when he asked "how many industries has ibru built in urhobo", was he not right when he asked "how many govs have the east west or north produced that can be seen as role models after the likes of Nnamdi Azikwe, Awolowo and Tafawa balew".

Sanusi sees himself as a Nigerian from the northern part, not as a northerner in Nigeria, its just like a black american knows that he is an American that is black, but a Nigerian in America is not a black American he is a black in America!

Jarus pls I am waiting for your mail thanks.

I am not going to entertain a worthless rant. There is just the bolded to consider, this link does not even begin to cover Ibru http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ibru
Find out how much of it is in Urhoboland before you jump into matters you know nothing about. Ibru has 100's of companies and industries dotting Urhoboland. Cecilia might have done badly with the bank Ibru built for her, but that is no reason for relative kids to soil the Ibru name.

As for the lies about Itsekiri, Urhobo and ND, there is no excuse for the shameless act, except as usual some folk believe they can dump on minorities and always walk away scott free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COAS: Why Would A Flight Lieutenant Fly A Lieutenant General? Captain Umar / President Tinubu Appoints Board Members For SEC And NAICOM / Time To Rename Bight Of Biafra To Bight Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.