Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends (44987 Views)

#bbnaija: "I Will Help You When You Are Up For Eviction" - Omashola To Ike / BBNaija: Omashola To Khafi "I Like Jackye But She Is In Love With Mike" / Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by kemzy036: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Kim Oprah and Tacha were my friends in BBNaija house but I want Omashola to win” - Davido reveals.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/tacha-kim-omashola-are-my-friends-but-i.html

I had 3 friends in the big brother house and I said to myself It wouldn’t be fair if I chose one .. the 3 were Kim Oprah tacha and omashola .. since it’s just down to won !! It’s only right ! So I say omashola for the win!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1180022161282654208

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by kemzy036: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by made4naijamusic: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
After vote dun end? angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Freemanbobble: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by SincereBigot: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Down to won... ok

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Exc2000: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019

na wa for davido oo, so the tacha tatoo did means something truly, and Davido was acting as if they aint friend, no wonder Tacha's Boyfriend ran away with her money after managing her Social Media account for 3 months and seeing all sort of bigger boy choping for side

I like his neutrality till the final day, Omoshola is in his frat group, Elo is also in Wizkid's frat group and both of them identified with their men

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by datola: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by WonderManly(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice predationgrin grin grin by the main Man OBO the badest. Good to go...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
SincereBigot:
Down to won... ok
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Richdad50(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by engrkaz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Egede brothers love....I dig

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by chigoziri2403(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
I want him to win also, so he can use the money to pay bride price, the dude is getting to 40 years, and still don't want to marry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by salbis(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
You said what? ..down to won.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by NurseJay: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
How is "one" even remotely related to "Won"? Maybe they sound same. I'm confused!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by RexTramadol1: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sorry David, you have towed the line of your namesakes

David De Gea and David luiz (lose)
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
This guy sef cheesy cheesy

When vote don end grin grin
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by ainas247: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
wink Enu Ose (Not by mouth)
Nah Highest person with the highest vote.

Do you have a business or a website?
chat up to see how to get clients
from google
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by imolereed(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Davido supported atiku and he lost
He supported his uncle he lost as well
Now he’s supporting omashola lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Adola1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
[]
made4naijamusic:
Voting extended until Friday night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by kokomaster3d: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Matter don end already. It's too late
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Asowebdesign: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Never
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by crazygod(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Damn. Davido is like Drake. If he endorses u, u ain't winning. Ask his uncle embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
I said earlier, dis boy is a disgrace to me as namesake...anyways his choice.. I av spent 5k only for seyi sha

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by raphy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
no problem when he fail to win money will be given him by obo man.trust him.
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by mercyviv(f): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy or Mike has this one! It's gonna be a tough fight to the touchline.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by kolafolabi(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
made4naijamusic:
It ends today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
SincereBigot:
Down to won... ok
English don suffer ....... Down to won ni...... Up to won ko
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by udoekere: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
Small time anything about Davido no go dey move people again coz him dön start to dey mingle himself with all this instagram/bbnaija celebrities.
Re: Davido: I Want Omashola To Win BBNaija. Tacha, Kim Oprah, Omashola My Friends by generationz(f): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I want him to win also, so he can use the money to pay bride price, the dude is getting to 40 years, and still don't want to marry

grin grin

God go do am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 / Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.