Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje (34571 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Oshiomhole, Tinubu And Ganduje In A Meeting With Shekarau (Videos & Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by GistMore10: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
The photo was captured during President Buhari's recent trip to South Africa.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/caption-this-new-photo-of-president-buhari-and-governor-ganduje

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by beresponsible(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
My niggaaa

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by realestniggah: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish set of people

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by dynicks(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Got nothing to say other than this pic/meme being synonymous with that of ganduje's looks.....

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by hischoice(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Are these dollar notes still intact in my pocket?
I heard Buhari is touch and disappear.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by lekkan(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari:Haaa, na this man be this?
Ganduje: I am loyal sir

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by femtex007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Padi padi things

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Naijaarchive(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Daddy E ka san Sir... grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by dingdung: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Durrh

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by dokie: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
All i can see is how inconsequential my ass licking brother Umahi is to Buhari.

I mean how do you explain a full blown man, somebody's father and governor of a state practically trying to worship Buhari's hand. Meanwhile, bubu hardly looks at him.

Yeye Umahi.

Meanwhile, Ganduje's like "Padi mi".

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by sheymoni(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Buhari is hiding the dollar with is left hand and gandoller be like baba why na

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Starz825(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ganduje: (for him mind) I wonder who made this man president..he will not stay one place

Buhari: (for him mind)....how this guy head come big like this...the ganduje dollar news must be true then..

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by jamiudarex(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
I salute u sir

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by twilliamx(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omo see brother... Brother wey......................

1000dollars if get d ans

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by presleYzzi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019

Ransacked my head but couldn't come up with a reasonable caption.

But on the other hand, why are the two shaking hands looking like roasted plantains??

Are they Caro white patrons too?? undecided

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Speechless
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Sagamaje(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sai Gandollar grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
That awkward moment you're about to greet your dad but don't want stolen meat to fall out of your clothes grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by Abbeyme: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
What
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by sylve11: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
so wetin we go do with this photo @ op? sad cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by piagetskinner(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Haq haq haq....

Dollars don hook for him neck

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by musb92yahooco: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Baba nothing is moving in this country do something fast before we change our mind

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by timilehing(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Transverse section of corrupt politicians

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by IAmSkinny: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mr Gondollar: if say no be this man, I for no be Governor again o.
Can you give the exact location? 24x16" frame going just 27k. Free delivery within Lagos.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by temmypotter(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
lol, This was before departure, those guys got on the same flight together and after arrival, they all lined up again for Buhari's handshake. Clowns grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by naijadrivablog: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
hischoice:
Are these dollar notes still intact in my pocket?
I heard Buhari is touch and disappear.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by shevy878: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
oops! the man who made everything Possible

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by esosuo: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why ganduje neck come be like frog neck wen don too drink water undecided

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by theomerio: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
'No 1 Yahoo yahoo boys in town'.
Buhari is the biggest scam Nigeria has witnessed ever.
And Ganduje is obviously one of his biggest companions.

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje by straighttalk(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wetin dey worry dis one self?

Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians / Ahmed Indimi Holds Birthday Dinner With Family And Friends / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri