Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) (38538 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But I thought working girls are suppose to be beautiful nau. How could a man mistake him for a woman and even pay upfront! Didn't his voice at least gave him away?
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by wazobia68: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Na wa o

Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Wetin man go do? Man must wack.
The alarming rate of poverty in Nigeria contributed to this... So I have nothing to say.
No be with this eyes he take do'am.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Agbojose:
abi de wan cut him own cake naim he come see prig...i no trust nigeria police at all grin grin
Don't mind the policeman. I bet he was trying to molest his captive when he mistakingly touched him manhood. Must they sleep with detained prostitutes by force? silly people

Modified because an idiot seem not to be able to comprehend my original post
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2019
kereman1:
Still ugly even dressed as a

* He wore a wig, makeup and put on padded breasts. He was said to have been kept in the female cell until much later in the morning when a policeman on an inspection around the cell spotted him.*

Nigeria police and incompetency...
The same treatment melted out to men being thrown in jail (with only underwear), sud be melted to d ladies too, since they are claiming feminist...

so what is the incompetency here now?
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

Don't mind the policeman. I bet he was trying to molest his captive when he mistakingly touched him manhood. They must sleep with detained prostitutes by force, silly people
who is this stupid cat parading as a female? You are mad o
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
who is this stupid cat parading as a female? You are mad o
You are an irresponsible dolt, an inconsequential buffoon. Haven't you read or heard of policemen molesting prostitutes in Nigeria? Didn't you read about the Abuja uproar and the protests following the rape of detained prostitutes? Are you not aware of the gross abuse of humanrights going down at the Nigerian police stations? Will any sane person put it beyond them to grope, and outrightly molest a prostitute? If you were birthed by a female, I'm ashamed for her! Who are you to question my gender or sex? To the glory of God, I'm not just female, I'm a wife and mother and you are an idiot.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

You are an irresponsible dolt, an inconsequential buffoon. Haven't you read or heard of policemen molesting prostitutes in Nigeria? Didn't you read about the Abuja uproar and the protests following the rape of detained prostitutes? Are you not aware of the gross abuse of humanrights going down at the Nigerian police stations? Will any sane person put it beyond them to grope, and outrightly molest a prostitute? If you were birthed by a female, I'm ashamed for her! Who are you to question my gender or sex? To the glory of God, I'm not just female, I'm a wife and mother and you are an idiot.
and who is this rabid dog ranting in my mention? This is the second time a prostitute parading as a female is appearing on my mention, on second check, its the same animal running around with diseases. Go treat yourself
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
and who is this rabid dog ranting in my mention? This is the second time a prostitute parading as a female is appearing on my mention, on second check, its the same animal running around with diseases. Go treat yourself
Tell that to your mum, please. We know your type...every female is a prostitute in your house, right? But some of us are not, no matter how strange it sounds to you. I assure you you've been noticed, now scram...go and play with 'em toys
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by awumen: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Any drilling engineer(5 - 7yrs) in the house?or if you know any, please send cv to
amarimee@ outlook.com
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Izzygram: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Lmao cheesy....there’s hunger in the land
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

Tell that to your mum, please. We know your type...every female is a prostitute in your house, right? But some of us are not, no matter how strange it sounds to you. I assure you you've been noticed, now scram...go and play with 'em toys
nah, not every female, just you and your likes. You type without brains and expect respect? You must be a dumb carrot
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
hahahahah

grin grin
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
nah, not every female, just you and your likes. You type without brains and expect respect? You must be a dumb carrot
Just checked your profile and I realised I actually was exchanging words with a juv undecided
Seriously?? I'm sure you will stand up to greet me with a bow, if I enter your class undecided
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

Just checked your profile and I realised I actually was exchanging words with a juv undecided
Seriously?? I'm sure you will stand up to greet me with a bow, if I enter your class undecided
grin grin grin grin grin you can't enter my class, its way too high for your dumb personality. A juv you say? I'll rather be a sensible juvenile than a dumb adult
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
...abeg they should free the aruba.....how about Rskymommy abi na mommyRisky?

na today them realise say everything for 9jah na scam?.....even from police to 9jah himself all na scam scam naa
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
jclassiq:

So there is bicurious now??
Yes. "Presumably" straight ppl who sometimes hv d urge to try gay sex or "taste the waters"
Some end up being straight, some flip to d other side while others keep knackin both
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
grin grin grin grin grin you can't enter my class, its way too high for your dumb personality. A juv you say? I'll rather be a sensible juvenile than a dumb adult
Whatever stage you are academically, been there done that, home and abroad!
I'ma leave you with what I always tell my students:
Use the internet wisely for not just the petty enjoyment of your senses, but for the development of your mind as well.
BTW, enjoy the anonymity that comes with the internet, but don't abuse it!
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

Whatever stage you are academically, been there done that, home and abroad!
I'ma leave you with what I always tell my students:
Use the internet wisely for not just the petty enjoyment of your senses, but for the development of your mind as well.
BTW, enjoy the anonymity that comes with the internet, but don't abuse it!
funny you couldn't discern I wasn't referring to academic class when I used '"class" and "high". You are really a dumb carrot.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Makuos19: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/man-disguises-as-prostitute-defrauds-patrons-at-lagos-clubs/
Can u see that 'makeup' is an identity of a Prostitute. If not the man wont use makeup etc to disguise himself as a Prostitute!!! That means any woman who paints her face, lips, eyelashes etc is a Prostitute!
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Another bobrisky in the making. save us oh Lord
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
funny you couldn't discern I wasn't referring to academic class when I used '"class" and "high". You are really a dumb carrot.
Do you 'enter' a social class? Nah! When you used the word enter with class, you meant a space...a place. However, whatever class you belong to, I sure don't and can't! Now, run along.
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
backnbeta:

Do you 'enter' a social class? Nah! When you used the word enter with class, you meant a space...a place. However, whatever class you belong to, I sure don't and can't! Now, run along.
hehehehehe did you type this from your ass? grin truely, you exchanged your brain for your ass. Dumb carrot is what you are
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ryan03:
hehehehehe did you type this from your ass? grin truely, you exchanged your brain for your ass. Dumb carrot is what you are
Yawns... sounds so lame
Re: Man Disguises As Lagos Prostitute, Defrauds Patrons At Clubs (Photos) by marostan(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
See his face! Lol..

#NewMemeAlert..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Stealing In Fidelity Bank, Lekki Caught On CCTV / BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / Police Arrest 42 Homosexuals In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.