Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) (76819 Views)

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 / Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS / Teddy A & Toyin Lawani Kolaqalagbo Advert Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Solomon8144: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

It's wrong for you to call someone you cannot create UGLY.

She's beautiful
She's an ugly albino
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by kuneryxy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Idiot
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Fenesa1: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kolakalagbo
embarassed embarassed
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by vanmusco(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
carzola:
If u have sense u will see that his hair is dreads
Which means it's an old video before he got married

Maybe the video was shot ever since and it's just dropping now..
God continue to bless you with wisdom oo. People are too quick to judge not checking facts to conclude with. God bless you again for this response
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by deltateam: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
See what our youths are worried about. So of the issues of national interest like government playing games with minimum wage. This is what our youths are more concerned about?

Chai! No wonder the government is short changing them.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Mercy2006(f): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

She's beautiful
Dear,save your energy.People like that are so ugly a little child will have nightmares for days upon sighting them.yet,they will come here and call obviously beautiful people ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
After hearing it’s for a sex enhancing ad I can understand the visuals better. It’s just modeling and there are probably lines that are not crossed based on what’s comfortable and being portrayed.

For Christians I ask if we were to act Adam and Eve wouldn’t the guy and lady be almost nude to bring out the reality of the picture? Let’s calm down.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:
Its well o!

Only God knows the kind of men getting married these days .

May God help us!

You very pretty ooo

I wonder what your response will be if I were to ask for your number. I just wonder... undecided
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:
Its well o!

Only God knows the kind of men getting married these days .

May God help us!

I guess you missed where it was clearly stated it was an old video.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by etcsines: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hi Thallyheart

Can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

She's beautiful

Yeah! And you are too.

I like your picture but I don't know if you notice you're beginning to look like Chinese angry
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by patosky3310(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why can't Nigerians allow bygone to be bygone. This was done in the past. The person that posted this just want to ensure another broken marriage. The media is so crazy.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Wow!!
Permission to save that lovely pics ma'am

You can dear , before I remove it .

Some peeps here are already angry lol cheesy
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Who's Teddy A?
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
professional photo shoot na
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
hugelyendowed:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-teddy-and-toyin-lawanis-advert.html?m=1

NAWA FOR nairaland, NO MORE NEWS

THIS WAS LONG BFORE THEIR MARRIAGE AND IT WAS JUST ADVERT..

UNA NO GET WORK WALAHI
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah! And you are too.

I like your picture but I don't know if you notice you're beginning to look like Chinese angry
No even go there, this one na where God finish work ontop. If she's Chinese, then Chinese is bae
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Someone that was forced to get married.

Because of pregnancy
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
What's wrong with this?
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by futurism: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
carzola:
If u have sense u will see that his hair is dreads
Which means it's an old video before he got married

Maybe the video was shot ever since and it's just dropping now..
. It's old. This news has been on nairaland front page couple of months ago
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Truth be told, thus Toyin Lawani na confirmed olosho wey dey use other things to cover up
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Moboj: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
But this is old video na.
What do I know?

Wey all these guys wey dey advertise do your logo upandan here? Wen person need dem e no go see dem. Na wen person no need am, dem go dey appear here and there. Pls I dey front of gate dey find logo man. If you see one please call me.

Thank you
Try Alte Visuals
He's a great Logo Designer
Did mine
Check him up on IG and Twitter
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Florblu:
I can't trust my man with Toyin Lawani. Call it insecurity,that's your headache. When you have your own man, go hand him over to her

hahahahaha
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Moboj:

Try Alte Visuals
He's a great Logo Designer
Did mine
Check him up on IG and Twitter

Oh OK Sir
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
what did "seyi" do that every one is talking about here?
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Laurene: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
GOFRONT:
Sex, sex, sex.....Las las, na sex go end this generation...

Sex dey hungry me sef...
grin
GOFRONT:
Sex, sex, sex.....Las las, na sex go end this generation...

Sex dey hungry me sef...
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Mpiatopoly: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
So he can't do this with his wife Bambam....who's even more romantic.SMH
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah! And you are too.

Really?shocked shocked
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Really?shocked shocked

Sure nah! I'm damn serious! cheesy

look at that picture of yours again and go out in the streets looking at the faces of Chinese females you find. You'll realize what I told you cheesy
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Sure nah! I'm damn serious! cheesy

look at that picture of yours again and go out in the streets looking at the faces of Chinese females you find. You'll realize what I told you cheesy

My friend told me thesame. I think i'm beginning to believe her shocked
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

My friend told me thesame. I think i'm beginning to believe her shocked

So what could have caused it?

Because you've been eating their food or because you've been feeling their air? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella) / Why Davido Was Almost Beaten In London / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.