Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) (76793 Views)

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 / Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS / Teddy A & Toyin Lawani Kolaqalagbo Advert Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
BBNaija star, Teddy-A is under fire following a throwback video of his romantic bedroom advert with controversial celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani that reappeared online.

The newly married Teddy-A was seen in romantic positions in the throwback sex advert video for a popular sex-enhancing brand.

Many fans are now wondering how Teddy-A's wife, Bambam will react to the hot advert.

Teddy A and Bambam started their romantic affair in the BBNaija house where their toilet sex was widely reported. They continued dating after the show and recently got married traditionally.

Recall that current BBNaija housemate, Seyi accused Teddy A of being insecure when Teddy A and Bambam visited the current BBNaija housemates. Seyi and Teddy A clashed because Seyi was 'getting too close' to Bambam.

Reacting to the controversial sex advert video, fans said:

apex_queen: "If kna seyi do this kind Ad with bam bam.we know go hear word from Teddy A ooo"

joyceline_okafor: "So he can actually be romantic with other girls all in the name of acting, but when someone (seyi) tried to pose with his wife he started acting stupid, ... Fear this kind of man. Cos they are not just overprotective but they are Obsesse. That's why celebrity marriage hardly workout"

_son_of_raja: "I wonder what bambam will be thinking as she's watching this video"

tikay212: "This adv is funny, weird, crazy, stupid and all at the same time"

_xtremely_precious: "Hmmm somebody’s husband"

nanstanky: "This video is somehow ohh
Bambam please be vigilant. We don’t wanna console anybody"

slimzyattah: "Teddy A. Bambam no go like this video oh"

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-teddy-and-toyin-lawanis-advert.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by hugelyendowed: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
See more
HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Its well o!

Only God knows the kind of men getting married these days .

May God help us!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by carzola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
If u have sense u will see that his hair is dreads
Which means it's an old video before he got married

Maybe the video was shot ever since and it's just dropping now..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
But this is old video na.
What do I know?

Wey all these guys wey dey advertise do your logo upandan here? Wen person need dem e no go see dem. Na wen person no need am, dem go dey appear here and there. Pls I dey front of gate dey find logo man. If you see one please call me.

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:
Its well o!

Only God knows the kind of men getting married these days .

May God help us!

Fine girl, no mind Teddy A
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

The pressure women of these generation go through just for the sake of keeping her man is sad. A man who truly loves you, with little effort from you, will always want to make love to you all the time.

Sexual chemistry is first a thing from the heart, sustained with friendship and openness from both parties. Once established, sex, pleasure, and orgasm comes without pressure of any kind.

Richdad

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sex, sex, sex.....Las las, na sex go end this generation...

Sex dey hungry me sef...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by nauto100: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin
This is past
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na money be koko.
Me no send o.
I go lick plate for my wife presence as far as money is involved.
If you no understand lick plate I mean chop snail aka je igbin
If you no still understand that one at least you understand lick towtow.

As far as the money is right..... And plenty. All na hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmn, minding my business as always.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by SoftP(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
When you choose to marry a Teddy Boy
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Florblu(f): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
I can't trust my man with Toyin Lawani. Call it insecurity,that's your headache. When you have your own man, go hand him over to her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
But this is old video na.
What do I know?

Wey all these guys wey dey advertise do your logo upandan here? Wen person need dem e no go see dem. Na wen person no need am, dem go dey appear here and there. Pls I dey front of gate dey find logo man. If you see one please call me.

Thank you

Call this guy for your logo 08165707799
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by peeps4u: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
carzola:
If u have sense u will see that his hair is dreads
Which means it's an old video before he got married

Maybe the video was shot ever since and it's just dropping now..

It is an old video, way before he officially got engaged to Bambam xef. It even made FP on nairaland that time. A lot of people have short or no memory here, or they just want to react.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Apparently, he is on loan..

grin grin grin
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by johnclark001(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please guyz, leave bambam with the thinking na kai!. MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Lazy naija youths!
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Freemanbobble: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by victorian(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Fine girl, no mind Teddy A

Its well o!

Happy weekend !

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol INTERNET the number one breaker of celebrity marriages, didn't she see the video before they got married??.let's be guided please.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
But this was before he tied the nut na. Cant you see he was with dreads there? And bam bam was aware...even una no talk anything that time.

Couple just got wedded. Nigerians want to cause tension by force in the marriage.

No wonder you have wicked leaders dealing mercilessly with you people.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:

Its well o!

Happy weekend !
This woman! Sense is far from you gosh! Do you have to upload your picture? Small small dey advertise yourself abeg

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:

Its well o!

Happy weekend !
Wow!!
Permission to save that lovely pics ma'am
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Solomon8144: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
victorian:

Its well o!

Happy weekend !
See as this one be like over ripe paw paw grin

Ugly o shift abeg mo see fine girls

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
hot toyin kiss
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplep:
This woman! Sense is far from you gosh! Do you have to upload your picture? Small small dey advertise yourself abeg
I was to hit back on u for your comment, until I check your LOCATION, BENIN, u must be airborne, sorry.
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Solomon8144:

See as this one be like over ripe paw paw grin

Ugly o shift abeg mo see fine girls

It's wrong for you to call someone you cannot create UGLY.

She's beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

She once looked like a mutant.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses & Their Fees Per Movie / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.