Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,805 members, 7,844,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS (4636 Views)

Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video) / Reactions To Teddy-A & Toyin Lawani's Romantic Throwback Advert (Photos) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate, Nengi, is one of the females making a lot of strides after the reality show, she has been featured in the commercials of Guinness Nigeria.

The reality star earlier shared a video of herself featuring in the advert with the caption, “Every bold and audacious woman is a queen. Every queen is made of more. Thank you, Guinness, for making my dream come through”.

A few moments after sharing this advertisement on her Instagram page, she was spotted in a flier, holding a bottle of Guinness and flaunting her new gold teeth. Sharing the picture, she also attached the caption, “OWN IT..LIKE A QUEEN. NO APOLOGIES”.

Nengi has begun his year with a lot of goodies as a few days ago, she was also named the newest brand ambassador for Periwinkle Lifestyle Estate. She joined her colleague Ozo to emerge the new brand influencers of the company.

See more pictures HERE

Watch the video below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/nengi-flaunts-gold-teeth-in-new.html

Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Now this is news to you,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by mayklef(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2021
waking up on a beautiful Saturday morning to this kinda useless uninformative Headline can only make me go back to sleep

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by Redxy(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2021
So, what should we do now? Fry water??
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2021
I blame myself for viewing this angry

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by TANID(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Ipobman:
I blame myself for viewing this angry
SORRY BUT WHY DON'T YOU SEE HEADLINE BEFORE
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by VictorUSA(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Viewing this post is one of the most insaneful things i've done in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by femi4: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
How did I get here

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by shashaperry(f): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nengi Pengi kiss kiss
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by ena5four(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Tor
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by abosede35876: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Viewing this post is one of the most insaneful things i've done in my lifetime.
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by Feggie3: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
femi4:
How did I get here
YOU ALL ABOVE ME ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES!!!

DON'T YOU READ HEADLINES BEFORE OPENING A THREAD!!
FRUSTRATED DEMONIC LOTS!!!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by VictorUSA(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2021
Feggie3:
YOU ALL ABOVE ME ARE BLOODY HYPOCRITES!!!

DON'T YOU READ HEADLINES BEFORE OPENING A THREAD!!
FRUSTRATED DEMONIC LOTS!!!
When GOD want to make people laugh, HE create people like you.Dont post rubbish here as if your brain is running sidewest. You're a JOKE!
Re: Nengi Flaunts Gold Teeth In New Guinness Advert. PHOTOS by tobidipity(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Most of this brands dey ment. Will seeing Nengi on their advert make me decide to take guinness? Big NO.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Hours After 19years Old Girl Uploaded Her Nude Video, See What Her Dad Did / This Ladies Pulled Of On High Way,took There Clothes Of & Begin To Pee & Upload / Rukky Sanda Flashes Undies For Eniola Badmus [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.