Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) (49180 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Babtech001: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Barely 24 hours after Tacha was disqualified from the reality show on September 27, Jaruma, in a viral video, promised to give Tacha N50 million.

However, one week later, the money is yet to be paid.

Jaruma has, however, unfollowed Tacha on Instagram with the controversial reality TV star following suit.

Nigerians on Twitter have rained criticism on Jaruma whom they accuse of leveraging on Tacha for popularity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9MuWWQVPJI

https://leakers.ng/entertainment/2385-nigerians-accuse-jaruma-of-selling-charms-using-tacha-for-fame/

1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Babtech001: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019

19 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by delishpot: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you no open yourself up no woman will put any shit in your food. Long throat lead people to sell their birth right from the beginning of time. Stay there and be blaming jaruma. You want to chop and clean mouth grin grin my dear, it is not so in the law of worldliness. There is always a price to pay.

When slay Queens get killed after following money bag clients, do people start fighting their babalawo for doing the jaz? Do people fight the yahoo boys? Last time I checked Nigerians will eat you raw if you dare call out yahoo yahoo guys or if you question the actions of any wealthy person.

Point is, treat this as slay queen matter. If she is attacked and blamed for falling into trouble because of worldly lust, why can't we focus on placing this burden on the men who want to chop and clean mouth too?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by QuizSavvy: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol. N50m na beans?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by dominique(f): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Funny captions.
These Twitter peeps are crazy sha grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by TEYA: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
So Tacha wants #50m from Jaruma? Thunder will fire her! Only stupid nigerians will contribute their hard earned money for prostitutes!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Iheoms4me: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Let me just clear my wardrobe

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Jayslicky: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

I pity the gullible people getting charms from that Jaruma, tacha believed so much in her charms that she forgot to take care of her body odour thinking the charms would make her win.
Jaruma charms dey work and she no break into CBN.

No one can determine your destiny, your destiny is in your hands.

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Satan66(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
it's only a fool that'll believe in charms.

Why doesn't she use her charms to make money or enter CBN vault?

7 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Richdad50(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

These kayamata potions originally from the north was used by wives to keep their husbands happy in bed. However, many ladies, wives from north and south have taken it a step further by engaging diabolical mediums to it.

Richdad

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Onyi22(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Jim99: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by GentleMoney: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by solmusdesigns: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

I knew they would come for her all this ungratefull trasha fans
for thier mind they want 50 million zimbabwian dollar haq haq haq

Any lady following Jarumi on instagram i quickly block them and cast them off by fire,

to think i also vote for tha tacha when her jarumi jazz was still hot, until jackye first said she uses jazz

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Bossontop(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin wink grin cheesy cheesy

Heheheheh!!!!
Awon audio and digital money........lol

Like Mr P like Jaruma......lmao

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

27 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by nairalanduseles: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayeeeeeee
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by frankmoney(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol. Jaruma doesn't have 50m to give anybody. Na just audio money .

I doubt if she has up to 10m sef

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Latidoh1: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na their problem be that. Make I reason my own problem

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Kendumazy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lol. Audio money! It's hearable but not receivable. Hsp! Hearsay promise!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by King204(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Like......it's NONE of my business sad
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Freemanbobble: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by jayson87: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
all those idiots that believed in the first place... when she said 50,000 AED equals N50,000,000 and you didn't bother to check. She was literally telling you that the most valuable currency was the Dihram, much more valuable than pounds.

Audio money

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
delishpot:
If you no open yourself up no woman will put any shit in your food. Long throat lead people to sell their birth right from the beginning of time. Stay there and be blaming jaruma. You want to chop and clean mouth grin grin my dear, it is not so in the law of worldliness. There is always a price to pay.

When slay Queens get killed after following money bag clients, do people start fighting their babalawo for doing the jaz? Do people fight the yahoo boys? Last time I checked Nigerians will eat you raw if you dare call out yahoo yahoo guys or if you question the actions of any wealthy person.

Point is, treat this as slay queen matter. If she is attacked and blamed for falling into trouble because of worldly lust, why can't we focus on placing this burden on the men who want to chop and clean mouth too?
I read twice ... still no meaning

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by Teewhy2: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Everybody rich for you Instagram,
Instagram money na audio money.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

[/s]
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

[/s]
go and read your hadith bro
Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by naijadrivablog: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
grin All the savage replies in this world are on twitter
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by islandmoon: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wanted to give her 2m before now but when she said she was going to give her 50m, I decided to offer mine to charity, and o really enjoyed the 2minutes with her, I guess there were others like me. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) by seangy4konji: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
But she does sell charms openly and no one queries her..

Imagine if it was a guy doing g it openly for yahoo boyz and the testimonies keeps coming in... They would have called the seller for interrogation but jaruma keep boasttng of the alert the mugu men send to them and in return gets some thank you Ms gift.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Nigerian Celebrities Who Have No BabyMama (see Photos) / Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.