Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) (43661 Views)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Women should stop engaging their beasty husbands in fights rather they should quietly quit the marriages for their safety.
If this woman hadn't fought back at her husband, she could still be alive today.
Rip.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by hotspec(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
so bad of him. he couldn't control his emotions and anger and it has landed him in trouble. he should have just walked away
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by backnbeta(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sad, so sad! If only she stayed back at her mum's like he said undecided
Sometimes, we need to take threats seriously!

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by GGirll: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just reminded me of aguiyi ironsis death....wicked people are Many in this gen.eration o. So so sad
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by GGirll: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just reminded me of aguiyi ironsis death....wicked people are Many in this generation o. So so sad.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by FuckDaMods: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
The mods has been very active in this thread cause it's afonja things.. The so called saints from the west
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by optm(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Treash:
I don't even know if to blame the man sef or woman. There's an adage in my yoruba village, "a wife should not prepare or dish out the soup the husband detests". Why would you report your husband to a third party since he warned you against it Issues in marriage are confidential.
u didn't see the man is an abuser. It's not wise keeping mute in an abusive relationship. Physical abuse should not be tolerated in any relationship or marriage. Separation should have been the best for them . If only they had separated, she wouldn't have lost her life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by fortune1968: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Illiteracy and bad temper had landed this man in eternal trouble !
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed

I don't know why "Kazeems" like to spoil things undecided

Take your car to Kazeems, wahala, truck driver nko? Wahala.

I always say it whenever I have the chance that "it will be difficult for Kazeems to make heaven"
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Tedsart(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Endtime!.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by mii4u(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Treash:
I don't even know if to blame the man sef or woman. There's an adage in my yoruba village, "a wife should not prepare or dish out the soup the husband detests". Why would you report your husband to a third party since he warned you against it Issues in marriage are confidential.
How confidential are issues in marriage? Are utryn to say that even wen it is life threatening dat it shld be confidential? which sane man wld want to separate mother and daughter? I can't give up my family for anything except i notice that my family is interfering so much which i wld gladly put a check on

3 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Sirnioking(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
kaorama:
So much bad news from North, East, South and West. Just the same way bad roads criss-cross the nation. God will help us.
They will not call it Abeokuta of blood oh!!! But when a fly is killed in Rivers they will start tarnishing the image of our State as if they are paid billions to do so.

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by frozen70g(f): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
He is only delaying his judgment day

Let him continue to run until he reaches the end of life

Idiot
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by jevic(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Afonjas on it again
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by mercyviv(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Chai.......
Raimot the parrot.

The man should be sentenced ASAP
Sir, did you bother reading the story at all? Please next time read to digest salient points before rushing to comment. By the way, the woman you called parrot acted right; second, the husband you asked to be sentenced asap, is still at large. The primary objective right now is how to unravel his whereabout in order to bring him to book!
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by seguntijan(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
flemsy15:
"dragged her on the street till she passed out"
were there no neighbours around or they just stood and watched d man 'drag' his wife to death

if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by adontcare(f): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
It is well
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by betatalk: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Treash:

So it makes it okay to kill her or beat her to death. Must u comment. If that's your sister will u open your mouth like this

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kayceman(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=naijadrivablog post=82870594]embarassed

Hello commentator, not all Kazeem behaves as you think. That is my name and I have never had issues with anyone either at home, within the neighborhood or office, not even my wife. Nobody has ever settled any differences between me and my wife of 11years marriage. Name is different from people's attitudes. I would want you to reveal your own name, may be people will use that name to describe you as the best of human beings on earth.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kayceman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Buffalo2:
I always say it whenever I have the chance that "it will be difficult for Kazeems to make heaven"

What makes you think it's your own name that guarantee you to make heaven or what have you done in your whole life that guarantee you to make heaven
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kayceman(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
naijadrivablog:
embarassed

Hello commentator, not all Kazeem behaves as you think. That is my name and I have never had issues with anyone either at home, within the neighborhood or office, not even my wife. Nobody has ever settled any differences between me and my wife of 11years marriage. Name is different from people's attitudes. I would want you to reveal your own name, may be people will use that name to describe you as the best of human beings on earth.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by naijadrivablog: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
kayceman:

Not all Kazeems. "Kazeems" in NL is used to refer to roadside quack mechanics (It doesn't mean their names are Kazeem).
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Shezzman: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Women and there choices....
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by godofuck231: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/truck-driver-allegedly-kills-wife-for-reporting-him-to-her-mum/

it is said that if the town crier sees a powerful spirit he dares not announce its arrival without the permission of the gods , a woman who looses her mouth to the public will end up crying in the market square for solutions to self inflicted injury, she was warned from a man who felt threatened and any man both big and small are capable of what they say, a man is judged by his words and contents , beware.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Kyledomaim: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
What a shame
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by coolcentbigman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
May her soul rest in peace, thank God say no be for south east e happen we for no rest now see their calm reactions. Some are even defending the man and that the character of a particular tribe.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by owoshuyi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
THIS LIFE SHA.

Even the person you marry fit cut short your lifetime on earth

Please be watchful and prayerful before you say I do to that man and woman.

May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ojiofor: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Treash:

What is confidential that she was banned from visiting her mother,which kind of horseband is that?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Treash:
u are wicked really, even after reading that that's how he has been treating her all times? are u sure reporting to parent warrant killing! ? is woman a living thing at aĺl in ur view?

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Animals everywhere .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Sleep With Us Without Condoms - Nigerian Prostitutes Cry Out / 7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.