Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) (43663 Views)

Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by solsticey2k3(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
The moment you notice he’s a wife beater, that is the exact moment to leave.

Do not think one day he’ll change, or you’ll change him. Instead, most likely, it will get worse

2 Likes

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Advancedman(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/truck-driver-allegedly-kills-wife-for-reporting-him-to-her-mum/

The key issue is disobedience.
first don't go she went then don't return she returned now she is no more.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by danhans(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Love like this is foolishness,u don't force love,u font manage it,if he is mature as a man let him go.divorce is not good howerv shine ur eyes as a man or woman
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by AvalonSpace(m): 4:03am On Oct 06, 2019
Kazeem, Raimot.. Na dem.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Chomy101: 4:46am On Oct 06, 2019
so thats enough reason to kill her.birds of the same feathers
Treash:
I don't even know if to blame the man sef or woman. There's an adage in my yoruba village, "a wife should not prepare or dish out the soup the husband detests". Why would you report your husband to a third party since he warned you against it Issues in marriage are confidential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by eikechukwu8(m): 5:23am On Oct 06, 2019
haaaaa Atrocity every where

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ndipe(m): 5:34am On Oct 06, 2019
Treash:
I don't even know if to blame the man sef or woman. There's an adage in my yoruba village, "a wife should not prepare or dish out the soup the husband detests". Why would you report your husband to a third party since he warned you against it Issues in marriage are confidential.

I disagree with you. If one is threatened by their spouse or any other person, by all means report them to a third party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by babajero(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2019
Yoruba have a foundational problem, adding to the religion that never forgives.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Techsunny: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2019
Afonjaa
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Greatzeus(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2019
I blame Poverty.
Most Broke dudes are always angry, looking for who to transfer their aggression to. Most Nairalanders fall into this category.
They log into Nairaland daily just so they could curse and engage in unnecessary arguments tongue
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2019
undecided undecided

So she shouldn’t have involved third party when he was beating her?
The beatings were confidential abi?
Anu
Treash:

1 Like

Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Amadaz(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:
Wicked fool, yoruba man I'm not surprised
Nne biko is not a Yoruba man issue, you can't say you haven't heard or seen such even amongst we Igbo's so next time think before you write, i love you.
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Hapinex01: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2019
E pain me say d guy run sha....anytime wey dem catch am abeg make dem hep me remove his head from his neck. Tank u
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by saucecode(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2019
cococandy:
undecided undecided

So she shouldn’t have involved third party when he he was beating her?
The beatings were confidential abi?
Anu
Are you just going to keep ignoring me?
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Chipink(f): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Amadaz [s:
post=82883851]Nne biko is not a Yoruba man issue, you can't say you haven't heard or seen such even amongst we Igbo's so next time think before you write, i love you[/s].

Ur mum needs that love more!
Re: Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Buffalo2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
kayceman:

What makes you think it's your own name that guarantee you to make heaven or what have you done in your whole life that guarantee you to make heaven
Oga cool down, when I say "Kazeems" it's a general name we use in auto section. I gat no intention of Kazeem as a proper noun. Alway clarify issues before venting ur reserved anger. You are too harsh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) / Man Arrested For Killing His 2 Children And His Aged Mother In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.