Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) (72903 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
anochuko01:

Today is your day! Just name your choice... And lemme call my boys.
cheesy, OK dear, an SUV like this would do, hope I'm not greedy wink

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by jasmine1600: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
You can only get this from your hubby when ur loyal

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
She deserves it big time.

Its not easy to see a face like that on top of you without feeling nauseous.

Na em kind yellow pawpaw girls dey gree for now because dem don sabi the trick tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by foster212: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why him wife go fine like dis?

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by hotspec(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Olatunde10:
rubyrecruiter
Dear Yusuf
Approval on your online application,the HR schedule an interview on post of B.D.O/ P.A on Mon 7th Oct 2019 9:00am.VENUE:2nd gate chemile hall obasa street behind forte oil filling station oba akran avenue ikeja lagos.Dress well.Confirm attendance by replying 'SEEN
Hr Agholor. Please guys help me to verify the message from the said ruby recruiter. Is this genuine?

Did u apply for thw said job? otherwise, ignore.
search online for information about d firm, if nothing, kindly ignore. many of them are fraudsters and they end up milking u dry if u're lucky not to fall into d hands of kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
cheesy, OK dear, an SUV like this would do, hope I'm not greedy wink
I'm so touched by your modesty angry
My boys have started manufacturing it. Give us like three months angry
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by eyinola: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Every car wey celebrity buy na brand new ;Deven a 2012 Toyota Highlander it's ok... congrats to ur wife jare akpororo

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Naso e suppose dey. Can't wait to get my ride someday kiss

Hope you don marry sha
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by ozento: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
the sex style will increase frm now on.
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
anochuko01:

I'm so touched by your modesty angry
My boys have started manufacturing it. Give us like three months angry
OK o
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Kyledomaim: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nice gesture
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by ugochukwuorji78(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
Akpororo Wife burst Into Tears As Her Husband Surprise Her With A Brand New SUV Car.

i also have some post related to this post check out at this url
http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/10/akpororo-wife-burst-into-tears-as-her.html

Akpororo posted on instagram showing video of his wife crying about the new SUV bought to surprise his wife as a gift.
He added saying “Congrats my queen on your new ride BAE you deserve more” see photos below.

1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Colb461: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
I pray u get a gud husband
Ayoswit:

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Good wife

It's so easy to spot a good wife

No faking the feelings .

God bless Apkororo forever

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
daddytime:
Nice one....
A good wife deserves the best from her hubby at all times.
The secret to unlocking more blessings..

What does a good Man deserves from his wife?
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by McTobe(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dear Lord grant me the means to buy my next mob for my wife, then the next for my dad. Though she will think it’s a waste of resources but she deserves much more than just a car, please grant my heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by godofuck231: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
poor girl only God knows what she went trough managing with him , the thought of what she endured and pains swallowed led to this emotional eruption

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Colb461: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Being a good wife is all he want,if u get a good lady as a wife u don't knw wat GOD has done in ur life..jst wait until tym of tribulation when nobody stand by u except her dat wen u would knw trully indeed she is a good wife..
anonymous1759:

What does a good Man deserves from his wife?

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
So why does he have to snap what should be a private moment and put it up in social media?

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by generationz(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
McTobe:
Dear Lord grant me the means to buy my next mob for my wife, then the next for my dad. Though she will think it’s a waste of resources but she deserves much more than just a car, please grant my heart desires.

Happy birthday.
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Not brand new @GistMore11
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Eteka1:
So why does he have to snap what should be a private moment and put it up in social media?

It's that part I'm yet to understand... But I'm happy for the dude anyways...

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
From who? Me?
Be a better wife!!

#jokesonsaturday#
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by McTobe(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thank you dear. May people wish you more in your own time. grin First Birthday wish on NL without advert. See how happy I dey now
generationz:

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Poverty is a decease
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
GistMore11:
Comedian Akpororo, surprised his wife, Josephine, with a brand new SUV today October 5th. He posted a video of his wife crying as she received the gift from him this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3O3Js4B85B/?igshid=olva9d49wlr3

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/akpororo-wife-crying-as-he-surprises-her-wife-with-a-brand-new-suv-photos
2010 Highlander na motor?rubbish
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by AstroG: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayoswit:

No go work,dy find innocent man to leech on sad

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Someone close to this guy should please advise him to invest now that he's till shining, other celebs too. He should learn from those who came begging after their fame vanished . Somebody had been there before him. Who does car freak this day and age? Must he show off everything he achieves? Comedy has expiry date and he should know this. I've never seen Alibaba do this madness in his days and he remains one of the successful comedians in aftica today
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by generationz(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
McTobe:
Thank you dear. May people wish you more in your own time. grin First Birthday wish on NL without advert. See how happy I dey now

I'm glad it made your day. cool

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by nepapole(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Must the whole world know?
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by McTobe(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
U just won yourself a new follower plus you are into Auto if I am not mistaken, who knows we might talk business some day grin
generationz:

I'm glad it made your day. cool
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Kingkzee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wooooooow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.