Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) (72902 Views)

Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Olatunji Bukky Buys SUV Ford For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
And it's news abi. Hmmmn
Yes it is, celebrate with those celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
See as person wife fine. Chai! She's pretty.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Mrsserene: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
That's the only kind of cry a married woman is supposed to cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
No it’s not
Olatunde10:
rubyrecruiter
Dear Yusuf
Approval on your online application,the HR schedule an interview on post of B.D.O/ P.A on Mon 7th Oct 2019 9:00am.VENUE:2nd gate chemile hall obasa street behind forte oil filling station oba akran avenue ikeja lagos.Dress well.Confirm attendance by replying 'SEEN
Hr Agholor. Please guys help me to verify the message from the said ruby recruiter. Is this genuine?

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Buh this is an old model highlander naaa � if we talk now people go say na beef but if doesn't look new chassis forget the rubber on the seats cheesy

GistMore11:
Comedian Akpororo, surprised his wife, Josephine, with a brand new SUV today October 5th. He posted a video of his wife crying as she received the gift from him this morning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3O3Js4B85B/?igshid=olva9d49wlr3

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/akpororo-wife-crying-as-he-surprises-her-wife-with-a-brand-new-suv-photos

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Uyi168:
All these low key yahoo Boys sef..

most of them are picker
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by myfan: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Never underate a man. He still has full potentials to awesomely make it in life as long as he still believes he can make it. All that need to happen is the unlocking of those potentials and oops, he's ontop of the world.

Dear Lord, I know and I believe within myself that this is not ordinary. You are the one instilling this habit of 'believing' in me no matter the challenges I'm currently passing through in life. I believe very soon, my potentials will be unlocked to the amazement of the entire world. So shall it be, amen.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
AstroG:

No go work,dy find innocent man to leech on sad

Lmao!!!! My tot exactly... Na this kind news go give her that mentality say her bf must buy car for am. Guys before u buy car for ur wife / woman , make sure u settle ur mother, sisters big time. They are the only guaranteed people u will run to when matters arise.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Akpororo baba
Nice one
He should be careful though of posting such things online
Evil people plenty everywhere
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Instead wey this woman dey cry, make she dey watch out for husband snatchers... They plenty for naija.... Some of them dey for this nairaland looking for rich man to be baby mama for....

Every husband or wife snatchers reading this my comments , may all your efforts and investment be wasted without prior notice....

I hate them with passion.... They are always looking for rich married man or woman so as to destroy another man family.... May God punish all of them

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Olatunde10(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
I applied for lot of jobs recently, cant actually remember if I applied for this job
Thanks for your contribution though.
hotspec:

Did u apply for thw said job? otherwise, ignore.
search online for information about d firm, if nothing, kindly ignore. many of them are fraudsters and they end up milking u dry if u're lucky not to fall into d hands of kidnappers
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ayoswit:
Naso e suppose dey. Can't wait to get my ride someday kiss

The patient dog eats the fatest bone.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
A Toyota Highlander 2012 model

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by TruthProphet: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
2013 highlander limited edition(visible from wood finish,steering and mirrors undecided
Nothing brand new about it.
Around 7m today's value.

Can we see you car please, we want to check something?

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Iogobenz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
TruthProphet:

Can we see you car please, we want to check something?
There are 2 of them actually.
Thank you.A Benz and a lex wink

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you buy car for your wife, give her the key and stay quiet, you didn't do any big deal, it is for you and your family comfort. Na Basketmouth wife akpororo go buy car for before.

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Amalekki: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
I just hope he won't wake up tomorrow and tell the wife say na joke grin
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Hondaonly: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Copart
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
2013 highlander limited edition(visible from wooden finish,steering and mirrors undecided
Around 7m today's value.
Do you have the 7m of tomorrow's value ...... Enemy of progress undecided

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Iogobenz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
agbonkamen:
Do you have the 7m of tomorrow's value ...... Enemy of progress undecided
Everybody can't be poor like you na undecided
And how did I hate on the car?
Is it possible to have a brand new 2013 car in 2019?
Well,you are too broke to know anyways So I don't expect you to know.
Don't even bother to quote me again cos I won't reply.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
tillaman:
Wow!!
Such a nice feeling to do great stuffs like this for your woman!!
I really hope to do this for my Woman once I get hitched!!
Good women deserves great things like this!!

Yes bro. They do. I hope to get one for my wife too when married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bloggers should take it easy na

Thats a Tokunbo Highlander abeg

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maldini212:
Final score

Man U::: 0
New:::::: 3

Final score

Chelsea::: 4
Southernton:: 0
Holekay......tanku sir grin
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Psady(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
2013 highlander limited edition(visible from wooden finish,steering and mirrors undecided
Around 7m today's value.
not so easy to cough out such an amount.
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by nlPoster: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Good wife

It's so easy to spot a good wife

No faking the feelings .

God bless Apkororo forever

is this Akpororo or the wife?
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Iogobenz(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Psady:
not so easy to cough out such an amount.
I never said it was.
Was just pointing out the "brand new" misconception that's all.
$20k is a lot of money anywhere in the world!

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Nostradamus: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2019
That him wife fine sha cool

Fair girls are just too cute!!
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by ikubese: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2019
One day one day, i'll make it..

I'm back again with another maaaad beat, don't forget to like, subscribe, and share..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx0f2pyWjE4
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:11am On Oct 06, 2019
That's lovely cool
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by mindtricks: 1:17am On Oct 06, 2019
WinkWrld:
There are indeed some very good wives.. Not Tacha type
The way you atTACH TACHA to this, I think if you AtTACHA (attach her) to your life she might make a good wife. grin grin
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by olumide4christ: 1:41am On Oct 06, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yes bro. They do. I hope to get one for my wife too when married.

All your need do is have a sincere and down-to-earth relationship with God through Jesus Christ and He will lead you to a good & God-fearing wife.
I speak from experience...He did it for me and some other people I know...He can do it for you too. Just trust Him!
Re: Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2019
This I desire to do for my future woman and so much more, I mean...love and marriage is one of the most beautiful things to happen to mankind.

May we not marry strangers or minsters but may we marry our friends and soul mate in JESUS name...Happy Sunday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.