Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? (48935 Views)

M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ojukwubucket(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Na wetin dey pain you be that?

Sorry o
Oh! Now I know y...ur name says it all
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Mumu.... I listen to nas... Eminen few times lil wayne.
...i wasted my time on listening to so called punch ko line niii.... U dont know what word play is so stfu...... Hes wack dss is crap.... U guys just hyping that fool with his dumb delivery ......
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by viqSmallz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u think like a nigerian!!!!!
Lol. I am a Nigerian.
Correcting you I think global and act local.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
U be real odoyo..... U and Vector should go to school nd learn wordings and wordplay nd delivery........ This aint freestyling?? Nd dont take vectors inability to meet up to expectation on others.... Whos good is good bro.... Wordplay kee u there....
MI didn't throw enough punches.. just d dobale .. saying CDQ, Ycee, Falz, Reminisce r beta Dan Vector is lame.. its like Ronaldo telling Messi Chukwueze is beta ciz they r having a fight.. lol.. D Purge is wat u call a diss track. n Tetracycling has been on repeat on my playlist since he released it.. Doz 2 Murdered MI.. u won't understand coz u r no rapper, not intelligent n u don't understand shii in rap... No rapper in Nigeria can match Vector in every rap area except ShowDemCamp..

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by kay29000(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
like for MI share for VECTOR

#modified.. MI have it...

M. I. Is “wickedest”. his likes are almost 120.This Diss must not end oooo….. I am enjoying it……. What’s my own? Now I take my time to listen to rap for the first time and do my comparing very well.

I wish Vector would surprise everyone and come back like Nas after Jay Z dissed him in 2001, but I doubt it...I still wish though, cos I love Hip Hop so much.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by kay29000(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
A305:
Mehn, this Osayimwen Osahon George of a guy dey write abeg, He made me stayed glued to his write up with his good command of English and vocabulary. If he was a rapper, I bet he would outdo vector and MI put together. However, Hip-hop is dead, buried and decayed in Nigeria due to lack of market for it. Dummies down here would rather prefer Terry G resurrecting his career than MI resurrecting his because Nigerian isn't too intelligent enough for the rap culture.

Technically, Over the last decade, Rap/Hip-hop is gradually dieing out as a genre due to the emergence of Trap music invented by rapper Future. Real rap only lives in the underground in the U.S but how well does the underground rappers fare here in Nigeria? Nothing!

MI and Vector should square up, come to a rap freestyle face off, let's know who is king period, see my signature for that car jare.

Rap can't die out in Yankie when Eminem, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar are still the biggest selling rappers in America. You can say there are more trap rappers/mumble rappers right now, but numbers don't lie. The people still making the money are actually rapping.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by kay29000(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
DonBenny77:

For your information we are not most people we are uncommon.

You are wrong I downloaded and listened to the purge. I can't download MI's ahit with my precious MB.
MI ain't no rapper

The Purge was actually great. But you can't tell me you think that Tetracycline song was good.
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by kingjrofficial(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gunshots

M.I only have pride... Even Jesse jagz raps better!!

Read below!!!

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by kingjrofficial(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
snapshot:
A Q is good but he is no match for vector,this is a fact
Vector Sings more in his songs than rapping... AQ is phenomenon and lyrically talented..
He's got hardcore and punchlines...
Please Listen to the "Purification 2"
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

MI didn't throw enough punches.. just d dobale .. saying CDQ, Ycee, Falz, Reminisce r beta Dan Vector is lame.. its like Ronaldo telling Messi Chukwueze is beta ciz they r having a fight.. lol.. D Purge is wat u call a diss track. n Tetracycling has been on repeat on my playlist since he released it.. Doz 2 Murdered MI.. u won't understand coz u r no rapper, not intelligent n u don't understand shii in rap... No rapper in Nigeria can match Vector in every rap area except ShowDemCamp..
Tot u guys te deep minded.... Mehhn u just so myopic ....the cut off my leg nd chu lines re wacky..... He should go to school to learn how to diss a king

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
viqSmallz:

Lol. I am a Nigerian.

Correcting you I think global and act local.
u re short sighted....
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
kingjrofficial:

Vector Sings more in his songs than rapping... AQ is phenomenon and lyrically talented..
Hehehehehehehe
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by viqSmallz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
u re short sighted....
Lol..Thanks
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

I just dey look as you dey embarrass yourself since... and you no intend to stop
Continu (in patience Jonathan's voice)

2 Likes

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Calling Vector, Lanre alone is deeper than Vector's thoughts talk less off his "diss" songs. I didn't even know the dude had a diss song until MI dissed him. Him "Jayz" voice don fade sef grin

I subconsciously call him Lanre now cheesy

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Tot u guys te deep minded.... Mehhn u just so myopic ....the cut off my leg nd chu lines re wacky..... He should go to school to learn how to diss a king
lol.. Dumb fans r dumb sha
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
LucemFerre:

I just dey look as you dey embarrass yourself since... and you no intend to stop
Continu (in patience Jonathan's voice)
Dumb fan
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

lol.. Dumb vector fans r dumb sha
sure.... They are grin grin grin grin
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
LucemFerre:
Calling Vector, Lanre alone is deeper than Vector's thoughts talk less off his "diss" songs. I didn't even know the dude had a diss song until MI dissed him. Him "Jayz" voice don fade sef grin

Sure bro.... Lanre is a kid.... Thats really deep for deep minded peeps like us grin grin grin
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by LucemFerre: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ryocaj:

Dumb fan

You have no idea
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 12:47am On Oct 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
sure.... They are grin grin grin grin
Lol.. 4 ur mind.. U n ur chairman should Keep panicking pushing buttons like a rookie playing video games thinking its fun sha..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2019
LucemFerre:

Are u serious.. Aw is dat deep.. on d same shiit.. he called Reminisce Remi.. his real name.. He is really a Konga rapper..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2019
kingjrofficial:

A-Q ke.. No wonder rap no dey sell 4 Naija.. Crappy listeners..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Ryocaj:

Lol.. 4 ur mind.. U n ur chairman should Keep panicking pushing buttons like a rookie playing video games thinking its fun sha..
U vector fans would have to crowdfund for his next rent fee shaaa.... Hes a brokeass

1 Like

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Ryocaj:

Are u serious.. Aw is dat deep.. on d same shiit.. he called Reminisce Remi.. his real name.. He is really a Konga rapper..
What did vec said that was deep?? That needed spiritual decoding ??
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by opebiboy: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2019
The two of them plan am. Nobody get their time again. Them be old cargoes
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
From ur grammar I get y u don't fancy Vector.. u don't understand him..
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
U vector fans would have to crowdfund for his next rent fee shaaa.... Hes a brokeass
Brokeass that beat ur billionaire 2 d Hennessey deal.. na u b him account manager na.. olobe.. lame
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by airmark(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Ryocaj:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

goodnewscliff:
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryocaj:

Yeahhh... He obviously speakS swahili in hebrew.... Dumb people understand that shiit better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by Ryocaj(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Yeahhh... He obviously speakS swahili in hebrew.... Dumb people understand that shiit better
Hard 2 grasp d shii is cactus.. U go wound if u try ni.. lol
Re: M.I Vs Vector Beef: Who Is Winning And Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryocaj:

Hard 2 grasp d shii is cactus.. U go wound if u try ni.. lol
Am playing pass d agabara rmx ft vector nd others nd vectors lines re what i use on a daily basis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / Chidinma Ekile's Massive Back Henna Design (Photos) / Photos Of Emeka Ike's Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.