Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,657 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) (40751 Views)

Laycon Wins Bbnaija Final 2020 Video / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Bbnaija Final: Miracle Wins 2018 Edition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Richieadex: 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Waiting do am abeg clear road for my Seyi

Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Oyikoha(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can see Mike winning
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Drnice: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Am not a fan but I read about how hell of noise u make out of them here. By prediction, "ur Mike or Frodd" wins it, take it on leave it. Quote me after, Lalasticlala, Seun.
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by stagger: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Everybody knows that Jesus is the only hope for our lost world. But He wants to have a relationship with us, daily, not only when we want to win N60m.

Transactional Christianity gets people nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by GoldenBeast: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Price Bro?? b4 we move to Whatsapp
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by GoldenBeast: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lekanberry:
Lambo

USA Used iPhone Xs Max 64GB for sale Call or whatsapp 0906853565.2 Lagos
Price bro b4 we move to Whatsapp
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
All this while, she didn't hold Bible o.
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Hirenediva(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Her dream came true
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Prayers helps to swing God into action for someone sake!!!

God will indeed answer you if only you are ready for the next level with him
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by dapadawee: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Let her pray till thy Kingdom come she's ain't winning, mike for the money.
you and your 24 disciples likers sorry I learnt she won.
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Hw market?
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by wisdomkid: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2019
LUGBE:
Drama queen, we know you. It was all planned to help biggy land well.

If you know, you know

STFU, you don't know s**t
Re: Bbnaija Final: Mercy Praying With Her Bible (Photo) by queenblossom(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
How market now that mercy finally won and her dream finally came to pass the way she dreamt it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.