Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season (40399 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=etimesin post=82915127]

I agreed with you. Its most unfortunate. Rather than this massive youth come out to vote reasonable and massively they preferred to run after mundane things. Its most unfortunate.[/quotec]
Let INEC introduce E-voting den u will see wonders
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by InvertedHammer: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2019
/
Xenophobia. BBN.

South Africa wins!

More money for Multichoice and MTN.

Yet Nigerians think they are wise. grin grin grin

/
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
Meobizy. Good morning.
...yes? I wish you the same.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
That’s chicken change. I could swear Ebuka said 400 million votes. Anyway sha, life continues. The show is over. In three months time the events will become a distant memory. I can’t relate to the Double Wahala episodes still lingering in my Explora decoder.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
meobizy:

...yes? I wish you the same.
it's afternoon now.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
it's afternoon now.
Yes. Work keeps me busy till evening most times.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by joseph1832(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
meobizy:

Yes. Work keeps me busy till evening most times.
so that stops you from saying good afternoon?
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
so that stops you from saying good afternoon?
I know you from anywhere?
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
meobizy:

I know you from anywhere?
does not knowing me stops you from being polite?
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
does not knowing me stops you from being polite?
Guy, go and sleep. I’m off to work.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by joseph1832(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
meobizy:

Guy, go and sleep. I’m off to work.
guy you're very rude. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by deebrain(m): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
I don't like Buhari asper his performance.

But I have to agree with him.

We indeed, have lazy youth in Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmmmm, nawa o, some Nigerians can spend their money on useless ventures.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by waveman2: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
After they will say there is no money in Nigeria. I think federal government has to take this tax thing serious and also put toll gate on every road plus add additional tax to call rates. Money generated can be used to build health care and good intra city rail network.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by CoolAmbience(m): 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
eagleeye2:

Thank you. At least someone understands my point of view. Those Billions if channeled to the preferred candidate’s campaign will go a long way to make the voices of the youth heard. whether the candidate(s) win or not. The youths will become a force to be reckoned with.

I agree with you totally.

Rather than expend their energies and resources
to find and fund the elections of proven credible young people into strategic leadership positions to move the country forward; they choose to spend their money on useless entertainment shows, only to flood the social media after wasting their money to spew nonsense about national leadership.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by Spacewalker(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmmmm 240 million votes for a useless show.
The number of votes is more than the population of Nigeria.

After this same people who spent this ridiculous amount of money,energy on this show would later come out to insult politicians or the govt.

Intact from today no youth should abuse the govt again or say anything bad about this regime.If they do,they are only showing their foolishness and hypocrisy.How can u criticise APC and Buhari and blame them for what is happening in the country when u are part of it

This only shows that many Nigerian youths don't have sense and they don't know what they want.

Just look at how much money,time and energy spent on BBN by the youths,its heartbreaking
If they had spent half of all those tackling Nigeria,maybe by now,we would not be where we are right now.

Even Buhari who many saw as messiah and lord did not get as much votes as this.Imagine he got about 15million votes,and BBN got over 240 million votes,so which means that people love BBN more than Buhari.Infact nobody loves Buhari,the people who are supporting him,do it because they have not seen a better candidate.

And the rest are sycophants who will only make sure he is seen as a good man but he will later get destroyed by them.You can bring someone down much easier when u are their friend,by being close to them,u know their secrets,weaknesses and also know how to strike.The downfall of Buhari would be brought to him by those who are closest to him and those he trusts the most.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by Mrexcell(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Apeshy102:
The host for this season Big Brother Naija, Season 4, Ebuka announced that The Pepper Dem season for Set a ground breaking record of 240 Millions votes.

This is to say that Pepper Dem season raked in 7.2 Billion Naira from votes alone going by the cost of 30 Naira per Vote.

Announcing the results on Sunday, the host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu said that the season got over 240 million votes, out of which over 50 million votes were cast in the final week of the season.

News9naija reports that it costs N30 to cast a vote on the BBNaija Reality TV Show.

Announcing the winner of the show, the host also disclosed that a record-breaking over 50 million votes amounting to N1.5 billion were garnered in the last week of the show.

The N7.2 billion figure spent on votes is higher than the allocation received by three Nigerian states for the month of January.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/06/bbnaija-240-millions-votes-cast-for-this-season/

Mercy deserves to go home with more than #60m she was just given peanuts out of #7.2b.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by unuane1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheDestroyer:
And these idiots couldn't come out to dethrone buhari with their votes. We indeed deserve what we are getting now. I even heard they're planning something sinister underground against Christians in Nigeria while you stupid southerners are busy hyping tacha a smelly porthharcourt girl and mercy the Igbo girl with fake ass. Una go get sense las las.
Bros even if everybody or the 180 million Nigerians vote against Buhari, he will still win because the government of the day will still use " government magic" to win so get that into you head. But seriously the Nigeria youths need a reorientation on election matters in this country.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
guy you're very rude. tongue
I don’t know you, mate.
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by kriss27(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Odunharry:
Oga not everyone that voted voted via text msg so that amout you quoted is too much biko.

You didn't factor in the revenue that will be accrue to the telecoms companies, other expenses etc. Though some of the cost will be covered from sponsors and advertisements.

I doubt bbnaija such amount you quoted
what do sponsors stand to again, apart from their services being advertised?
Re: BBNaija 2019: 240 Millions Votes Cast For This Season by Odunharry(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2019
kriss27:
what do sponsors stand to again, apart from their services being advertised?
You didn't get some of the cost will be covered by sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / 2021 BBNaija Season 6 Shine Ya Eye Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Arin BBNaija: I Knew People Would Judge My Appearance On The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.