Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

See What Tachas Brother Wore To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tachas Brother Wore To School (5301 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2019
IG: prebi_proy

Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by ohabiam: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Next will be see what mercy''s mother ate this morning...
I weep for Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by NLSavage: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
warrisgoyinonhere
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by projecttopics2: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Why all this on Tacha na grin

----------------------

Check my Signature to download Free Project Topics and Materials
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Maryclaire1(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2019
ohabiam:
Next will be see what mercy''s mother ate this morning...
I weep for Nigeria
grin and mostly see what mercy and Tasha wore today
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Generalwoodz(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Waiting for the "see the shit that tacha shit in the toilet last night grin

1 Like

Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by nwamabo247(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
OK.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Onyi22(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Him ma don become celebrity?
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by marshalcarter: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Doesn't change the fact that MI whipped Vector's aaarrrse grin
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Zinoly: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwamabo247:
OK.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

MelesZenawi mrvitalis lzaa slap44 immhoep selemempe frankdoz(need your $50)

help your brother
Re: See What Tachas Brother Wore To School by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
prebiproy:
IG: prebi_proy

So you want us to rush and follow you on Instagram or what exactly is the aim of this thread..

Tacha today is regretting her actions and you starting your own..

As far as no body of odour, we will follow you..

(1) (Reply)

‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema / Uti Nwachukwu Is Nigeria's Hottest Male Model. / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid Before Fame In Nov.2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.