Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Should She End Her Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should She End Her Marriage? (2324 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Can She End Relationship With A Violent Cultist Without Risking Her Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2010
I met this woman through a mutual friend. She has a problem, she drinks. She drinks to the point where she passes out. I didn't think this was anything big till she passed out a couple of times while I was there.

This actually was why she was introduced to me, she was and is an available body, no need to toast her or anything like that just wait till she passes out then proceed. Anyway we kind of got used to stopping by her place whenever we wanted to use her. All you had to do ws make sure you came with a bottle of alcohol. I introduced her to 90% proof rum.

The problem is she is married, this limits her availability and the husband is always going on about her drinking and this has become quite a problem in their marriage.

We want her to be available most of the time, so the boys got the idea that we should extract her from her marriage, that way she will be available full time for us. Believe me, so long as she sees alcohol, she drinks.

To do this we intend to take pictures and videos of her while she is being used by someone we hire for the job, hopefully if we have him find this stuff, this should make the husband finally see sense and break up the marriage.

To the big boys in the house, do you think this will work? Any suggestions or advice on how to handle the situation?
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2010
Go to hell you son of a gun.

Whats with all these stupid and never true stories of yours?
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Coolabbie: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2010
If dis story is true hell wuld be a great place 4 him.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2010
jennykadry:

Go to hell you son of a gun.

Whats with all these silly and never true stories of yours?

Why the venom? Did I or my guys make the woman drink? You need to chill.
I can understand why you would want to believe they are not true. Unfortunately for you, it's a big world out there and many many things go on that you may not approve of. Diversity is what the world is about and some of us have and do live unconventional lives.

Just for you a little more detail, the woman is from Calabar and lives in Lagos.

Coolabbie :

If dis story is true hell wuld be a great place 4 him.

Why? We are just helping the husband really. Would you like a woman like that to marry your brother?
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2010
chaircover:

^^^^^

So are you saying that a woman must be totally drunk & wasted to find herself attracted to you?

Very funny, she is at best a booty call, she makes a change from having to endure the boring talk and constant demands for money from stupid women just to be able to use their kitties for sometime.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2010
Very sad, if this is true. If you're plying this woman with alcohol, you're actually helping to kill her. Do you know what alcohol does to the liver, if abused? Add the risk of alcohol poisoning. Do you want to be responsible for her demise?

Then there's the risk of all sorts of STD's that could be passed around. A woman roaring drunk wouldn't be too bothered about protecting herself with a condom, as long as a bottle's in sight. She'd probably sleep with a chimp. You and your friends ought to be ashamed of yourselves!
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2010
This is sick! angry
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2010
Siena:

Very sad, if this is true. If you're plying this woman with alcohol, you're actually helping to kill her. Do you know what alcohol does to the liver, if abused? Add the risk of alcohol poisoning. Do you want to be responsible for her demise?

Then there's the risk of all sorts of STD's that could be passed around. A woman roaring drunk wouldn't be too bothered about protecting herself with a condom, as long as a bottle's in sight. She'd probably sleep with a chimp. You and your friends ought to be ashamed of yourselves!

I'm afraid you are just 'preaching to the choir' here . . .  it's like they don't know the consequences of their actions already!  undecided

johndoe200:

Why the venom? Did I or my guys make the woman drink? You need to chill.
I can understand why you would want to believe they are not true. Unfortunately for you, it's a big world out there and many many things go on that you may not approve of. Diversity is what the world is about and some of us have and do live unconventional lives.

Just for you a little more detail, the woman is from Calabar and lives in Lagos.

Why? We are just helping the husband really. Would you like a woman like that to marry your brother?

If what you are saying is really true . . .  the I can only pray for your soul! A man who relies on drunk women to get laid definitely has more problem than he realizes. You might as well go be intimate with a dead woman!  undecided

chaircover:

^^^^^

So are you saying that a woman must be totally drunk & wasted to find herself attracted to you?

grin  grin  grin
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Rapist. You are a dog
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
Seun. Your head no dey house. Why is R-A-P-I-S-T now despoiler. You can't even call a r-a-pi-st a ra-pis-t because Seun thinks that ra-pis-ts should be applauded and not called what they are.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by tpia5: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
this type of thing is actually quite common and nigerian males need to stop this behaviour.

you are not better than the woman.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
Siena:

Do you think she wants to stop or will listen to us? She has chosen her path, we are just going along with her for a while. Yes, the risk of STD is the only problem, but as you say that's why they made condoms.

Outstrip:

despoiler. You are a dog

Wow, such strong words. You are wrong though.

tpia@:

this type of thing is actually quite common [/b]and nigerian males need to stop this behaviour.

[b]you are not better than the woman.

The first part is quite true. As to being better than the woman, I think we are.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by tpia5: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
no you're not.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Outstrip(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
johndoe200:

Wow, such strong words. You are wrong though.

Just wanted to make sure that you are aware of what you are. You are not better than her in anyway. She is a human being and you are not.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by deniyor: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
Poster enjoy yourself jo. Clap for yourself. Afterall what goes around comes around. Your wife will be abused worse in future so I am not even concerned.
The woman that hangs around people like you even while married is to be blamed too. You are right, she chose her path and has to live with it. You are however wrong in being a part of it.
Goodluck, imagine her being your wife, sister or mother. Cos it will be eventually.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Emade(m): 1:03am On Nov 06, 2010
what does people should be thinking now is how to help her spiritual through prayer i think the woman need help.my friend this world is wicked.god help us.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2010
deniyor:

Poster enjoy yourself jo. Clap for yourself. Afterall what goes around comes around. Your wife will be abused worse in future so I am not even concerned.
The woman that hangs around people like you even while married is to be blamed too. You are right, she chose her path and has to live with it. You are however wrong in being a part of it.
Goodluck, imagine her being your wife, sister or mother. Cos it will be eventually.

This is just the usual Nigerian scare tactics, I am married, have been for many years. If anyone I know had her problem, they would go and get help.

Emade :

what does people should be thinking now is how to help her spiritual through prayer i think the woman need help.my friend this world is wicked.god help us.

Thanks for the advice but the question was how to extract her from her marriage, not what should she do.

Outstrip:
She is a human being and you are not.

Female solidarity is it?
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2010
Poster, so you think you are better than she is right? You are a backward and sick indvidual. I say this because you are preying upon somones weakness and using her for your own pleasure and selfish gain. Now you tell me if that is not the height of wickedness?

Whatever goes around, surely comes around. angry
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2010
Akinagirl:

Poster, so you think you are better than she is right? You are a backward and sick indvidual. I say this because you are preying upon somones weakness and using her for your own pleasure and selfish gain. Now you tell me if that is not the height of wickedness?

Whatever goes around, surely comes around. angry

We don't gain anything from her, if anything she consumes vast amounts of expensive alcohol. If you did not know all pleasure is essentially selfish.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by IyaBasira: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
johndoe200:

This is just the usual Nigerian scare tactics,[b][b] I am married,[/b][/b] have been for many years. If anyone I know had her problem, they would go and get help.

Thanks for the advice but the question was how to extract her from her marriage, not what should she do.

Female solidarity is it?

Am I the only person who saw that? shocked shocked shocked shocked

So you have been married for many years and getting another man's wife drunk so u and your friends can sleep with her is how you catch your trips.

So what they say is true !!! Age doesn't signify maturity at ALL!

On the other hand . . . thousands of johndoe's are here just like you on Nl looking for their piece of the spotlight. E.g , Mr. Cork, and many others. Enjoy your time in the limelight, you hear?
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by harakiri(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
This story seems a lil far fetched but all the same, things like these do happen and there are a lot of sick individuals like the poster who somehow derive some weird joy from causing harm and destruction in other people's lives.They feel accomplished when they either sleep with their best friend's wife,snatch another man's girlfriend,sleep with their sisters friends,impregnate their landlord's wife. . . that kinda thing.

It's people like the poster that force people to do strange things they ordinarily wouldn't consider e.g committing murder.

@Poster

I have a confession to tell you. If i knew you in person and i saw you tied to a surgical table by this woman's husband and gutting your intestines slowly with a switch blade, i would NEVER lift a finger to help you. I would watch as you died a slow death and even contribute ideas to keep you alive for as long as possible so you suffer a slow excruciating death.

Sick people should die sickening deaths!

Sick thread! ! !
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by IyaBasira: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
harakiri:

This story seems a lil far fetched but all the same, things like these do happen and there are a lot of sick individuals like the poster who somehow derive some weird joy from causing harm and destruction in other people's lives.They feel accomplished when they either sleep with their best friend's wife,snatch another man's girlfriend,sleep with their sisters friends,impregnate their landlord's wife. . . that kinda thing.

It's people like the poster that force people to do strange things they ordinarily wouldn't consider e.g committing murder.

@Poster

I have a confession to tell you. If i knew you in person and i saw you tied to a surgical table by this woman's husband and gutting your intestines slowly with a switch blade, i would NEVER lift a finger to help you. I would watch as you died a slow death and even contribute ideas to keep you alive for as long as possible so you suffer a slow excruciating death.

Sick thread! ! !

AMEN to that.

@ Harakiri; I am pleasantly surprised! You always seemed like the Anti-women type so I kind of expected you to say it serves her right. Or something along that line.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by harakiri(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
IyaBasira:

AMEN to that.

@ Harakiri; I am pleasantly surprised! You always seemed like the Anti-women type so I kind of expected you to say it serves her right. Or something along that line.

I am NOT anti-women. I only comment on BS from both genders.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by gestapo(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why are people bothering to respond and feeding this troll, please ignore thread and let it die
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by NAJALYN: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
You should rephrase thus "Should we end her marriage?" From all the posts so far, no one spoke in favour of you & your friends carrying out your very sinister plans. Its good to know you have a wife. You probably have sisters also. Remember what goes around comes around. You and your friends are slowly but steadily ending the life of a human being like yourselves, & you see nothing wrong with that? You all certainly need your heads examined. If you go ahead with your plans & end the life of that lady, you must answer to God. There will be no "please forgive me, it is the work of the devil." Nobody will listen to you.Then it will be too late for you dear bro. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by johndoe200: 4:27am On Nov 07, 2010
IyaBasira:

Am I the only person who saw that?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So you have been married for many years and getting another man's wife drunk so u and your friends can sleep with her is how you catch your trips.

So what they say is true !!! Age doesn't signify maturity at ALL!

On the other hand . . . thousands of johndoe's are here just like you on Nl looking for their piece of the spotlight. E.g , Mr. Cork, and many others. Enjoy your time in the limelight, you hear?

I am always amused at how we Nigerians always omit logic and stress the emotional aspects of any situation.

Do you think that because this woman drinks she is also stupid? Do you think she does not know why guys come to see her with expensive bottles of alcohol?
In all probability she has reconciled herself to the price she has to pay for the drinks she would not otherwise get.

Look at it this way she probably needs alcohol to sleep with the guys who pay for the alcohol. Why are we to blame? All the guys involved in this are married, so what? You have just heard of married men who have booty calls? Please if you are a chicket or what we call a baby bird, maybe you should wait till you grow up, besides what I asked was how to achieve our objective, not what you thought of the objective duhh!

harakiri:  

@Poster

Sick thread! ! !

harakiri , harakiri , harakiri

How many times did I call your screen name?

Does spouting the rubbish you posted make you feel better? Let me educate you, At a point in time, men (not boys, men) have to take care of their business, sometimes this means hard choices. The husband is between a rock and a hard place. This woman's husband should have taken care of his business, she is not a child. She has never been forced to do what she does.

In a way I feel sorry for the husband, but the ball is in his court, he needs to sort his home out. Since the wife insists on drinking, he either accepts it or leaves or gets someone to make the woman see sense. Until then , there is a saying I learnt from some Yoruba ladies, it goes something like this "T.O T. O. that can't say NO, na P. R. I. C. K.  go kill am.

She is an adult who is very aware of what she does and does what she wants to do.

NAJALYN:

You should rephrase thus "Should we end her marriage?"  From all the posts so far, no one spoke in favour of you & your friends carrying out your very sinister plans. Its good to know you have a wife. You probably have sisters also. Remember what goes around comes around. You and your friends are slowly but steadily ending the life of a human being like yourselves, & you see nothing wrong with that? You all certainly need your heads examined. If you go ahead with your plans & end the life of that lady, you must answer to God. There will be no "please forgive me, it is the work of the devil." Nobody will listen to you.Then it will be too late for you dear bro. A word is enough for the wise.

Listen, most of the posters on this thread just want to pretend or they are too young or immature to have experienced real life. I will give you an example of what the life (in Lagos anyway) is like. I had a relative who introduced me into his club. Aside from the meetings etc, that they had, twice a month on a Saturday a group of them met to socialize. In practice what this meant was going from joint to joint drinking. My relative much to my surprise drank at least 18 to 26 bottles of beer during the course of the night. We all went home around 3 or 4 am on those nights. I asked other people who knew him if this was normal for someone to drink this quantity of alcohol.
Everyone told me that they had advised him to take it easy and that he had been doing this as long as anyone could remember.
In my concern for him I kept commenting on his consumption and asking him to leave the booze or at least moderate the quantity, he told me that he did not bring me into the club to harras him and that as a junior member of the club I should know my place. Yes when it was my turn to pay I paid for all the drinks including his carton or 2 cartons of beer that he would drink.
Almost 3 years later his kidneys and liver failed and he was rushed to a very very good private hospital in Lagos. While they were still trying to arrange a transplant, he died. He left behind a young wife and 2 kids. Everybody who knew him, was not surprised.

Reality is different from the crap that people post here on this board. Adults do want they want to do, I have learnt to know what you can change and what you can't. Those things you can't change you make the best of.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2010
this would be rape in law-abiding countries.
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by madlady(f): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2010
johndoe200:

I met this woman through a mutual friend. She has a problem, she drinks. She drinks to the point where she passes out. I didn't think this was anything big till she passed out a couple of times while I was there.

This actually was why she was introduced to me, she was and is an available body, no need to toast her or anything like that just wait till she passes out then proceed. Anyway we kind of got used to stopping by her place whenever we wanted to use her. All you had to do ws make sure you came with a bottle of alcohol. I introduced her to 90% proof rum.

The problem is she is married, this limits her availability and the husband is always going on about her drinking and this has become quite a problem in their marriage.

We want her to be available most of the time, so the boys got the idea that we should extract her from her marriage, that way she will be available full time for us. Believe me, so long as she sees alcohol, she drinks.

To do this we intend to take pictures and videos of her while she is being used by someone we hire for the job, hopefully if we have him find this stuff, this should make the husband finally see sense and break up the marriage.

To the big boys in the house, do you think this will work? Any suggestions or advice on how to handle the situation?

lipsrsealed
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2010
I cant believe this baffoon is getting all defensive because we SANE people cant condone what he is doing. He rather wants to tell us that we are immature or we have not experienced life. I just pray that God does not deal with him.

Poster you know what you are doing is wrong, you dont need a soothsayer to tell you that. By the way if I were your wife. I would cut your prick off. angry NONSENSE!
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Odunnu: 6:54am On Nov 07, 2010
Poster is married yet goes behind chasing drunken women; Woman's husband isnt aware what acts the wife gets involved in as he's busy chasing other skirts.
Poster doesnt know what his wife is into as his sole purpose in life is to break a seemingly dead marriage.
The vicious circle continues. These are parents that should bring forth offsprings that'l be useful in life. God help us!
Re: Should She End Her Marriage? by Coolabbie: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2010
D way he defends his action is so amazing. Its so obvious dat he doesnt see anything wrong in wat he's doing. I tink we shud all leave him 2 his vice. @poster as someone said enjoy urself. Nothing do u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / What Do You Think About The Ongoing Kola Boof/Djimon Hounsou/Kimora Fab Saga?? / Ugliest Man In Uganda Welcomes His Eighth Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.