Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] (16366 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by FindingNigeria: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Here's a brief video of Lord Teddar and his wife, commissioning the first ever university in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxRWY7ipm4

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Tolexander: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2019
So this is the figure behind the name, Teddar Hall, in UI.

Good knowing that today.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Richiez(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by MrHistorian: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
Good old days.

. . . .Before the school became crap.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by ladilawal82(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Interesting cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by DaddyMorenike: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Reminds me of Lord bendtner.
Arsenal Don get Werey strikers sha.

15 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by victorphelpz: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
interesting
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by yomalex(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Hall of Great Men cool

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by nurex01(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
UI= you high

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Yemiie: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2019
Oh... cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
The best University in Nigeria... UI leads others follow grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Worldbest281: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
The Premier

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
Okay
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2019
This useless school living in past glory

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by delamb01: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
That's quite historic. The Nigeria Police still has the best band among all the forces

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Freemanbobble: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Okay
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by money121(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Ok
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by PureFace1(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Still reigning as one of the best University in Nigeria, they need to do more though

8 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Queseda: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Ibadan holds a very important place in the history of Nigeria, Ibadan is truly the cradle of civilization of not just Nigeria but the entire West-African sub-region and the African continent at large.
1st University in Nigeria
1st Scycraper in Nigeria
1st 5-star hotel in Nigeria
1st TV station in Africa
1st Radio station in Nigeria
1st asphalt road in Nigeria
1st housing estate in Nigeria
Others I can't remember now....
Awolowo really made the Western region the envy of all, and it's still the case today, may God bless his soul

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by VillageHead: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Good old days
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Inception(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Teddar Hall that year cool

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by uuzba(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
roturpeyah:
thats when u.i was still u.i
When the majority was still ignorant and ok. Whiteman led us well.
Now that the majority have gone to school and are knowledgeable, they used the knowledge to destroy everything.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Omoekun931(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2019
Am I the only one seeing Chinua Achebe?..... 2nd guy to the left of the Lady. �
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Omoekun931(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Am I the only one seeing Chinua Achebe?... 2nd guy to the left of the Lady.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by oluxy(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
This useless school living in past glory

Hmmmmmm!
Right from your handling name,
I know realised the reason behind what you wrote.

May God unempty your coconut head.

12 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by skyp(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
And they will say white people underdeveloped our country. That uni was built before independence and it still remain one of the best. I strongly believe if they had contune to rule us this country would have been far better than it is now. The people that fought for independence did so for their own selfish interest. Same way people fought for democracy for their own interest.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment / Again, Strike Looms As ASUU Waits Till Midnight For FG To Meet Demands / We Failed, Yet Again - A Write Up By A Concerned OAU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.