Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) (23002 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by ubikings: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okowa Commissions Multi Million Naira Uweifo Pry School, Ewuru, Agbor.

Delta State Governor Sen Ifeanyi Okowa Represented by the Secretary to the State Government Hon Festus Agas , Commissioned for Basic And Primary Education Hon Chiedu Ebie today commissioned multi Million Naira Uweifo Pry School, Ewuru, Agbor Ika South Local Govt Area.

The School was established in 1955 and is one of the 57 public primary schools in Ika South LGA.

Prince Ebeano Supermarkets, one of the fastest growing chain of supermarkets in Nigeria as part of their resolve in giving back to their community, undertook the extensive rebuilding and modernization of the school.

This partnership with the Delta State Government is aimed at improving the quality of basic education level in Delta State.

In addition, they will also be supporting the school with periodic maintenance of the facility and provision of additional teachers in the School.

1 Like

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by amaniro: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't understand how a governor will commission primary school

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't know how this structure became a multi million naira. I like that victory guy though. Legendary musician

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by EdiAbali: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na wah o

Even local government chairman don't suppose to do this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Multi million gini? shocked
With only one red building and a few refugee-looking urchins posing as students? undecided

Even the “Hogwarts” students in the “Harry Potter” series look more dignified! cry

Africans are truly CURSED! Chai!!!! lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brPSNWgy5Pk

3 Likes

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Governance have suffered in Nigeria..This 4 bedroom pallow structure multi-million.. Who did we offend?..
Meanwhile,I congratulate H/E Sen. (Dr) Ifeanyi Okowa,the ameable Governor of Delta State on his re-election and as well pleading for him to do something on the road streching from Ogwashi-Uku, Ubor-Unor,Ashama Ekelie - Egbudu-Akah to Ekuku -Agbor of Aniocha South L.G.A,Delta State..The people living in this area deserves to have a taste of Good governance and prosperity which your SMART agenda is anchored on..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2019
Meanwhile ,I congratulate H/E Sen. (Dr) Ifeanyi Okowa,the ameable Governor of Delta State on his re-election and as well pleading for him to do something on the road streching from Ogwashi-Uku, Ubor-Unor,Ashama Ekelie - Egbudu-Akah to Ekuku -Agbor of Aniocha South L.G.A,Delta State..The people living in this area deserves to have a taste of Good governance and prosperity which your SMART agenda is anchored on..

2 Likes

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by HigherEd: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2019
I think the governor is desperately looking for something to commission. And this structure wouldn't cost more than 400-700 k to put up.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2019
HigherEd:
I think the governor is desperately looking for something to commission. And this structure wouldn't cost more than 400-700 k to put up.

Lalasticlala
That cheap?

3 Likes

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by seborrhic: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2019
N5million construction inflated to N50m still counts as multimillion.
He is probably commissioning the amount used in the construction and not the school per se

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by lmm4real: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Abeg how much is Multi million Naire again in real currency. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Is That's The Same Type Of School His Own Children They Attend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Please whom do we offend in this country....

Let's go and beg o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2019
amaniro:
I don't understand how a governor will commission primary school
Hypocrisy, and you will clap for governor when he does the same Okwa is not on the picture he was represented.

1 Like

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
If not for that small Waffy girl...
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by namiji2598: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
so we should be celebrating something like this
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Criminal.. multi million my ass angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by Authoreety: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Posters above me, y'all should take a chill pill, cos there are definitely,other structures behind that building

Besides, once millions get to 3, 4,5millions, it cold also be termed as multiple or multi...

Govt do,una complain,.... Govt no do,una go still complain, if dem leave Govt for una hand, na una own go worse pass

1 Like

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by nony43(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is the kind of people we need, not people building toilets
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
make he go commission success's school too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by helinues: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
London style
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Smh
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sigh....

1 Like

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by 1x2x3: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
michlins:
I don't know how this structure became a multi million naira. I like that victory guy though. Legendary musician
3 million is multi milllion.
Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Councilor work na hin governor dey take brag

No be d same state wey success girl alias "dem go flog Taya" come 4rm with dilapidated school bulding ?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by enm(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Government commissioning a primary school that was renovated by a citizen of the state, not a bad thing to do but my question is why the multi millionaire tag to this project? Is the project executed by the citizen to curry more favor from the government or the usual over exaggeration to look good in the eyes of the public?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) by Cloud007: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
More like something a councilor or ward chief should do.

I guessed the governor is not adequately challenged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Condemns Alleged Plans To Exhume Ex-Chrisland Student's Body / LASU Closed Down Indefinitely / Student Cultists Surrender In OAU As Adeboye Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.