Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (18998 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Soludo Embarks On An Unscheduled Visit To UNIZIK’s Forgotten Worsened Road / General Leo Irabo Pays Unscheduled Visit To Wounded Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Olusharp(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Monday paid unscheduled meeting to the General Hospital at Marina.

The Governor during his visit to the Hospital went round the wards as he assessed the quality of service rendered in various departments.

He also spoke on the importance of patients getting access to adequate health facility as he also took care of the bills of the patients in the emergency ward.

Sanwo-Olu said,

"It is equally very important that the patients are getting the best care possible and I ensured the bills of the emergency patients were taken care of. I also assured the personnel of government's continued support."

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/photo-sanwo-olu-pays-unscheduled-visit-to-general-hospital-marina/

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by MayStudios: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
FTC
I dedicate this to my customers home and abroad. If there wasn’t you, there wouldn’t be me. I love you all #Cheers

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by goshen26: 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
I want him to visit isolo too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by realestniggah: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Sanwo is working.. Let see if he can surpass fashola legacy.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Citytrend: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Did I hear him say Adequate Healthcare facilities? In Nigerian Public Hospital?
I cannot believe my eyes

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by allanphash7(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Keep
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Chruzxent: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Good move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by KingAzari: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by SouthSouth1914: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Very good move to keep all these devilish doctors in check!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by MRsettingz: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Pls is the headline correct?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by adecz: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
smiley smiley

Good.

It's better to be taking these lazy
Civil servants by surprise..

Sack any latecomers or absentees.

They think that, attending to patients
is a favor

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by dfrost: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by BafanaBafana: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
That is the mark of a true progressive. Anyone who has passed through Tinubu is an asset to the people. People from the South east should let Tinubu nominate their governors for them and see how their land will develop

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by oplhgutnbty: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
wow

he even rendered in various departments.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by JaruJaru890: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
Sanwo should visit gbagada general hospital where he is being treated for mental sickness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by soleexx(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2019
I WILL VISIT TOO AND MAKE A DIFFERENT WHEN I BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Bbbwings: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Are you alright?
SouthSouth1914:
Very good move to keep all these devilish doctors in check!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by JiokeB(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Interesting
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by VillageHead: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2019
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
This what suppose to be the normal thing a governor should do all around his state in order to really feel the pain of its people.

Its unfortunate we only see these things being staged once in a while on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
realestniggah:
Sanwo is working.. Let see if he can surpass fashola legacy.
which work he has been invincible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by Kendumazy(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by nedekid: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2019
He should visit abeokuta Expressway to see how people suffer every morning in holdup meanwhile the brt lanes are idle. He should go out at night to see the street lights Ambode installed that helped security no longer work. Hence increase crime rates. He should also visit the roads to see how terrible they are and how mechanics are smiling all the way to the bank.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by TheAngry1: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2019
ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital by realestniggah: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Tina26:
which work he has been invincible

No he hasn't.. He has been everywhere even before he became governor.. Give him time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out DSS' Suit Seeking To Detain Emefiele For A Further 14-days / Akpabio Challenges Aggrieved Governors To Leave PDP / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.