Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors (37798 Views)

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by kizwid(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Boko haram and their allies would be celebrating now
please, why o bother, looking for hate where you can easily pass without you been notice...
live and let live. that what they said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by chakula: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Mujrimun and their hypocrisy. I can't accept what I don't believe just for the purpose of disregarding others faith.
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by BluntBoy(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Wasting money on frivolous things.

It is not like the building would even produce more morally upright individuals. We still remain excessively corrupt, and yet our region has massive places of worship.

2 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2019
true2god:
Don't be a coward, quote me directly. Check my post and you see me condemning the construction of mega churches. African need big factories and technical schools and not big churches or big mosques.; big churches doesn't lift people out of poverty but only the pastors and the imams benefit. Take a cue from China and Japan.

I decided not to tag you and others and my response was not particularly to you .
I know you are in love with specious argument. We build mosques to pray in and no one should question whoever spends his money the way he feels like, If you have your money build factory. If i have money i will build a mosques, orphanages, Factories, etc in my name.

Dangote has money....factories and supports orphanages, mosques, etc with 10s of millions yearly. And how do you know these guys have not invested in factories or other humanitarian projects?

Whatever we do we will give account.

Live and lets live. We are not China & Japan.

7 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by true2god: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I decided not to tag you and others and my response was not particularly to you .
I know you are in love with specious argument. We build mosques to pray in and no one should question whoever spends his money the way he feels like, If you have your money build factory. If i have money i will build a mosques, orphanages, Factories, etc in my name.

Dangote has money....factories and supports orphanages, mosques, etc with 10s of millions yearly. And how do you know these guys have not invested in factories or other humanitarian projects?

Whatever we do we will give account.

Live and lets live. We are not China & Japan.
We are trying reason together but you always seem aggressive because of religion. We cannot continue this way, sucking up to foreign religions, while the people remain poor and ignorant. I am not against Islam or Christianity per se but people need start looking beyond religion to solve our problems. We need to be more productive and not more religious. Our society was already morally sound before the coming of Islam and Christianity. Foreign religions do not make us more moral or pious.

4 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by uthlaw: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Waste of money..
yeah waste of money and dunamis, living faith, redeem are not waste of money because it for business purposes!

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by newwater: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2019
stereotypical notion is how many of you grow up with, but it's your undo not to at least do away with that idea's of obsess ethic to allow you seek for genuine teaching about Islamic tenets,doctrines, the Muslims,the other religion and the society in general.

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2019
true2god:
We are trying reason together but you always seem aggressive because of religion. We cannot continue this way, sucking up to foreign religions, while the people remain poor and ignorant. I am not against Islam or Christianity per se but people need start looking beyond religion to solve our problems. We need to be more productive and not more religious. Our society was already morally sound before the coming of Islam and Christianity. Foreign religions do not make us more moral or pious.

i don't care about your belief or ethics. Go your way and don't disturb me on my way. Your religion may be foreign not mine. Actually religion is not directly our problem in Africa but hypocrisy, double standards and similar vices.

4 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by olabodejinad: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Another Terrorist Breeding Facility in Senegal.
Your lot is the reason why our country is backwards, your thinking does not belong in the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by midnighter(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2019
It's good as long as they preach a normal thing inside
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by 1Sharon(f): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2019
StillX10:
I heard they planning the largest in Nigeria at Ikom cross rivers state

Why cross river?

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Shimran(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
So the whole USA and it's like-Countries can't overcome the elite!
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by true2god: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
i don't care about your belief or ethics. Go your way and don't disturb me on my way. Your religion may be foreign not mine. Actually religion is not directly our problem in Africa but hypocrisy, double standards and similar vices.
If you are not an Arab and claim to be a Muslim, you are practicing a foreign religion. Your ancestors knew nothing about Islam. You adopted Islam as a result of birth (if your parents are Muslims), or through social or foreign influence.

3 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Yahami(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
You act like a product of terrorist family. Keep deceiving people on nepotism act

2 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by realbest(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Waste of money..
Waste of your fathers money ? What is your problem with Islam or Muslims ?

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Jeilani244(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Idiot. Try to av respect for other people's religion

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Lombardi: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]

if they talk muslim this one will come out

someone sleeping and eating BBNAIJA which is immorality and doesn't believe in hadith

yeroba Muslims are just semi kafirs

Look at this Igbo Shiite christian. You need for your brain to be reset.

2 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by EzekaUdenee: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lombardi:

Look at this Igbo Shiite christian. You need for your brain to be reset.
e pain am wella tongue

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas but immigrants from futa jalon that settled in South West
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by oyebolaidris: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Allah akbar
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by adedehinbo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
With your hate nd lies on Islam,it keeps growing nd will continue to grow

2 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
true2god:
If you are not an Arab and claim to be a Muslim, you are practicing a foreign religion. Your ancestors knew nothing about Islam. You adopted Islam as a result of birth (if your parents are Muslims), or through social or foreign influence.

Do your parents and you still visit fore tune tellers and charm peddlers?

Saying my ancestors knew nothing about Islam is a mistake. My Dad is a Muslim. My Dad's Dad was an Imam....

2 Likes

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by true2god: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Do your parents and you still visit fore tune tellers and charm peddlers?

Saying my ancestors knew nothing about Islam is a mistake. My Dad is a Muslim. My Dad's Dad was an Imam....
Almost all religions do fortune-telling, including Islam. Many Alfas are also into fortune-telling. Fortuna-telling is not a religion but a dark art associated with virtually every culture worldwide. You seriously have a little understanding of how your immediate environment works else you won't ask this question. I am not promoting fortune-telling but to make you understand that fortune-telling is not exclusive to Africa traditional religion. Even the arab-muslims do it and many Nigerian politicians visit marabouts anytime they visit mecca for hajj. Do you seriously mean you are not aware of this?
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2019
true2god:
Almost all religions do fortune-telling, including Islam. Many Alfas are also into fortune-telling. Fortuna-telling is not a religion but a dark art associated with virtually every culture worldwide. You seriously have a little understanding of how your immediate environment works else you won't ask this question. I am not promoting fortune-telling but to make you understand that fortune-telling is not exclusive to Africa traditional religion. Even the arab-muslims do it and many Nigerian politicians visit marabouts anytime they visit mecca for hajj. Do you seriously mean you are not aware of this?

Don't act dumb. Fortune telling is anti-Islam and it is part of culture Islam prohibits.

“Whoever goes to a fortune-teller and asks him about something, his prayer will not be accepted for forty nights.” Narrated by Muslim (2230).

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has intercourse with a menstruating woman or with a woman in her back passage, or goes to a fortune teller and believes what he says, has disbelieved in that which Allaah revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904), al-Tirmidhi (3904) and Ibn Majaah (936); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

I know it is cultural but Islam forbids it.
So i wonder where you hear there's fortune tellers widely spread in mecca.
Moreover, witches are to be killed in an Islamic state.

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by true2god: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Don't act dumb. Fortune telling is anti-Islam and it is part of culture Islam prohibits.

“Whoever goes to a fortune-teller and asks him about something, his prayer will not be accepted for forty nights.” Narrated by Muslim (2230).

And he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has intercourse with a menstruating woman or with a woman in her back passage, or goes to a fortune teller and believes what he says, has disbelieved in that which Allaah revealed to Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).” Narrated by Abu Dawood (3904), al-Tirmidhi (3904) and Ibn Majaah (936); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Ibn Maajah.

I know that fortune-telling is forbidden in most major religions but you talked as if it is only associated with African tradition. And I am telling you that many Alfas, Islamic clerics, are fortune-tellers as well, unless you want to feign ignorance, and they are well patronized. The Saudis may officially condemn fortune-telling but they have so many fortune-tellers and marabouts, all of who claimed they are Muslims, who our politicians always patronized. As a matter of fact Muslims patronize fortune-tellers than any other religious group, so don't sound as if we Africans are the guilty ones here.

1 Like

Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by true2god: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Lest I forget, hope you are aware that Muslim marabouts also have a mystic tradition of copying out some ayah from the Quran, use a black ink to write same on a black slate (small black board), and after a while wash the ink off and pour the water in a bottle. The 'Islamic' water is poured inside a bottle and the clients (mostly Muslims) are asked to drink the water with a given prescription on how they should use it. if this is not a dark art if wizardry what will you call it? And most Alfas (Islamic clerics) involved in this trade are also into fortune-telling, palm-reading and preparing of amulets and most of them are alhajis who have gone for hajj. Many hausa and Fulani-muslim 'Okada' riders use these charms preparer by the clerics. How dare you, knowing fully well that Muslims are more guilty in patronizing the dark arts, tell me that fortune-tellings and charms are exclusive to African traditional religion when most of these practices are from the Maghreb and the Arab world (the real Islamic States)?
Re: Massalikul Jinaan Mosque Dakar, Senegal: The Biggest In West Africa Opens Doors by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
true2god:
Lest I forget, hope you are aware that Muslim marabouts also have a mystic tradition of copying out some ayah from the Quran, use a black ink to write same on a black slate (small black board), and after a while wash the ink off and pour the water in a bottle. The 'Islamic' water is poured inside a bottle and the clients (mostly Muslims) are asked to drink the water with a given prescription on how they should use it. if this is not a dark art if wizardry what will you call it? And most Alfas (Islamic clerics) involved in this trade are also into fortune-telling, palm-reading and preparing of amulets and most of them are alhajis who have gone for hajj. Many hausa and Fulani-muslim 'Okada' riders use these charms preparer by the clerics. How dare you, knowing fully well that Muslims are more guilty in patronizing the dark arts, tell me that fortune-tellings and charms are exclusive to African traditional religion when most of these practices are from the Maghreb and the Arab world (the real Islamic States)?

Does not matter if some Muslim figures do it. What is halal and Haram has been specified in our Books. This is where Islam emphasizes Tawheed. The worship of Allah only. The drugs you use is only a means, And one of Allah's name is As-Shaf'i (The healer).

So Wizardry is Haram and punishable by death in an Islamic country. So many Alfas would have been killed or jailed if we were in an Islamic country.
Amulets, Charms, fortune telling= Shirk and may eventually take someone out of Islam.
The Ink you talked about may be permissible or forbidden depending on what is being written, the intention of the writer and the process of preparation and usage.

True2god

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Says He "Found Allah's Name On Ram Meat" In Lagos / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person / Sheikh Jamiu AMI OLOHUN - Who Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.