Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane (49155 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aproko Arab girl

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by jibrilELsudan: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nothing lovely here. The fact that he married her doesn't make it right.

AM SICK AND TIRED OF OLD MEN PREYING ON YOUNG VULNERABLE GIRLS.

#SEXFOR CONNECTIONS
#SEXFORGRADES

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Joseunlimited(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Happy couple
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
If no be money, this man worwor pass oshiomole
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Techsunny: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emirate airline
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by gebest: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
dollytino4real:
she dey diet abi n.a. bad spam dey burn her down?
i be think say na only me notice am
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by mozona(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
beauty and the beast
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
RichBoy247:

Buhari is looking for younger wife, he is older than Ned, so his sperm will be "badder" than Ned's. Just one shot of the "badder" sperm, you will be slim and sexy like Adesuwa Wellington grin grin grin
I no wan burn my womb and intestine join jore.

Na only calories I wan burn.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by MissJoy29(f): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Techsunny:
Emirate airline
That's not Emirates uniform.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by AvalonSpace(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beauty & Beast
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
sinaj:
which one is bad spam again grin

Please where can I get it coz I need to burn down some calories too grin

But you don't need it.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by PapaAdanna: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
If you call this love.

You must be madt

We know why it happened like that.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by BuhariBuster: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
How this man allows this girl to show him off as trophy still baffles me.

Guess I should mind my own business
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by moonbender(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Bro she is looking somehow oooo truth be told.be like someone dem don offer 2 the gods undecided all is nt well cry

She looks drained, sick, bony and like someone infected with H..!

Or maybe she has been used.

People didn't ask about his previous wives. What happened to them? Are they still with him? Why aren't they shown to the public?

Some people will still throw accolades to her not knowing what she passes through inside.

Well, we are all waiting!
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ned be like black ghost.......loving up with an angel
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by GMbuharii: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
olayinka807:
Lovely

Indeed!!!!

Better be truthful.

Wish them well, anyways
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by nkemdi89(f): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bloggers only decided to show the two them , the man travelled through abuja airport yesterday via emirate in the company of his other family too.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sugarboy212(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's your time girl,shine the more. Enjoy your Hubby,our own Prince Ned Nwoko.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Emperor4tune(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Later an idiot with the title of a dr. will be advicing men not to mary young girls,imagine this fresh pussy that should be masash by a young fresh dude has been hijacked by an old baboon ned nwoko of a man.poorverty must forget my name by force & fire
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Lamanii22(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
How is this one a loved up picture na...
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by supercent02(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
We have been expecting more of her stories since BBN don finish undecided how the hell is this a News bayi
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by frozen70g(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Well every one knows that it's better to get a new blood to renew old blood than having a blood transfusion
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by cenaman(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
sinaj:

I have plenty bad spam i can donate to you free off charge grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sinaj(f): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

But you don't need it.
I do jarey.

I want to slim down
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by blingxx(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
olayinka807:
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels shared this new loved up photo of herself and her billionaire hubby, Ned Nwoko, striking a pose together inside a plane.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3VjuMqDRgi/?igshid=16ss7o63eqivs

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2019/10/regina-daniels-shares-new-loved-up.html

That flight attendant is beautiful grin... Who are the other two in the picture?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by blingxx(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
That flight attendant is beautiful grin... Who are the other two in the picture?
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Ikechukwuanozie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
sinaj:

and maybe I should arrange you for my grandpa.......
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Is it just me...that air hostess doesn't really looks pleased with picture,...in fact,her body language tells me that she's absolutely disgusted,...maybe at the couple,
But
Who cares,Ned nwoko doesn't give a Flying Fvck...and so does Regina Daniels grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by Dagger111(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
This girl is now looking like Ned for real. Wrong sperm in her kpekus.
Re: Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane by sinaj(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
cenaman:
I have plenty bad spam i can donate to you free off charge grin
see them grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / We Wasted Our Money Going To Davido's Concert - Lady Reveals (video) / Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.