Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Get Invitation Letter With Token - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Invitation Letter With Token (886 Views)

American Invitation Letter / Information Of How To Get Invitation Letter And Visa To Any Foreign Country / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Invitation Letter With Token by happenlomo: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
FROM
tfk media connect Ltd, we help people that want to travel to secure letter of invitation form uk, usa, canada and europe with little amount , for more info you call 08073710326

letter of invitation -N10,000.
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
@happenlomo

How many IVs can you supply at a time?
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by collinsfbi(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2010
FROM
tfk media connect Ltd, we help people that want to travel to secure letter of invitation form uk, usa, canada and europe with little amount , for more info you call 08073710326

letter of invitation -N10,000.
For burial or weddin ceremony?
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by saintbajar(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
@justwise and Collinsfbi

why are u guys attacking him like that

i think he is REAL,

sorry i meant REALLY FAKE, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

looooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by suxes2006(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2010
saintbajar:

@justwise and Collinsfbi

why are u guys attacking him like that

i think he is REAL,

sorry i meant REALLY FAKE, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

looooool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

R u 1 of dem?

SHALOM
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by saintbajar(m): 8:35am On Nov 08, 2010
@suxes2006.

u b 2005 or 2006. (how many acct u get)

how ur side na?

u day Bleep u sha u know ni.
Re: Get Invitation Letter With Token by suxes2005(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
i use both cos d oda 1
ws banned,

bro i just dey ooo

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On These Countries: / Getting Lost Passport Back / Failing A Course Module In A Msc Programme In Scotand And UK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.