Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (77031 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / Bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Receives Her N25M SUV, Named Innoson Motors Ambassado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Budline1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Mercy should sell the car o, buy one small Venza and build a house for her family. Patapata 20M or less go build a very nice bungalow in her state. Her parents and siblings shouldn't live in a rented place anymore. With that she'll still have 30M left or more. And she'll be able to send her siblings to school.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Here’s your first look at the N25 million Innoson Vehicle Mercy won, after winning the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Reality TV show, on Sunday 6th of October 2019.

There’s currently an ongoing press conference with the winner, and the top 4 housemates, Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi.

source

https://www.made4naija.com/photos-and-video-of-the-n25-million-suv-bbnaija-mercy-won/

How can this Jeep cost 25 million naira, that is about $70k. This must be a joke. This Jeep actually cost more than 2020 Jeep Wrangler. I don't know how this company expect Nigerians to patronize their products when they're actually more expensive than imported cars/trucks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Biko that car is not fine nor looks sleek. And for 25m. They should return it and give her d money to get something sweet of like 10m. Even a Benz of 15m will be all levels of sleek.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by geokay777(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Tyre seems small to the body though......... My observation.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by geokay777(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

How can this Jeep cost 25 million naira, that is about $70k. This must be a joke. This Jeep actually cost more than 2020 Jeep Wrangler. I don't know how this company expect Nigerians to patronize their products when they're actually more expensive than imported cars/trucks.
Somebody have scammed somebody grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by BlueAir: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
I swear.it looks like plastics on wheel
andrew444:
This car doesn’t look like a 25 million car ,very ugly car ,I won’t patronize innoson motors all in the name of patronizing a Nigerian brand

Even mercy go just laugh the motor small ,but she no get choice as her life don change

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by freenature: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
I
grossintel:
This car na trash las las, I'm happy for Mercy but 25M for this car is not worth it. The same 25M or less can get you this machine. No wonder Innoson vehicles suffer low patronage.

This car u posted is wort N39,750,000 before import duty and tax. So any one complaining should think of the price factor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by joetem(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
She should just dash this one to those fighting boko haram and take small change buy Peugeot 508, or better benz

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
The guy in grey suit is super doper set. I like him
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by dwisedgreat: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
grossintel:
This car na trash las las, I'm happy for Mercy but 25M for this car is not worth it. The same 25M or less can get you this machine. No wonder Innoson vehicles suffer low patronage.

Don’t mind them jare. Biggee don add their own. E no suppose to reach like that joor.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by mountex(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Salmoneus:
Tasha was the real winner...

Na jealousy and busy body pursue her commot for house

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nice one from Innoson and i am sure they will get better with time.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by mountex(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Budline1:
Mercy should sell the car o, buy one small Venza and build a house for her family. Patapata 20M or less go build a very nice bungalow in her state. Her parents and siblings shouldn't live in a rented place anymore. With that she'll still have 30M left or more. And she'll be able to send her siblings to school.

Special adviser
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by aluko360(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Innoson need to hire better designers theyve got no juice I mean that girl won't like ds car. This is not SUV but Vehicle.
Innosson doesn't design these vehicles. They are all rebadged Chinese brands.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Sambaby7640: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
grossintel:
Brand new or used?
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Can you even afford it grin
andrew444:
This car doesn’t look like a 25 million car ,very ugly car ,I won’t patronize innoson motors all in the name of patronizing a Nigerian brand

Even mercy go just laugh the motor small ,but she no get choice as her life don change

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
this semi-truck better be armoured or bullet proof or else, e no worth 1 mil

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Bullhari: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Here’s your first look at the N25 million Innoson Vehicle Mercy won, after winning the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Reality TV show, on Sunday 6th of October 2019.

There’s currently an ongoing press conference with the winner, and the top 4 housemates, Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi.

source

https://www.made4naija.com/photos-and-video-of-the-n25-million-suv-bbnaija-mercy-won/

I won't buy this Jargon for 2.5 million Naira. If e pass 850k, count me out. Nonsense and design. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
omoiyamayor:
Innoson need to hire better designers theyve got no juice I mean that girl won't like ds car. This is not SUV but Vehicle.

What's the difference?
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Ufoty1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
na because no be dangote do d motor. U fine pass dat car
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
kessyR2B:
is this "Fire-War" or "Bus" or "Vanagon"?..

It's like they combined the 3

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:

Who your patronage help.... Who sabi you?
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
ibietela2:

What's the difference?

The school wey pple no go eh
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Jahskid24(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
pls oo can u guys help me find the SUV? i can't find it oo, I can only see a military jeep
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
This Nnewi piece of shiit shouldn't be worth 2.5m talk more of 25m

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
From Yoruba Media.
Why didn't the useless photographer show us the front and rear side pictures?

Why didn't the goat also show us the spec of the SUV?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Neoteny:
This Nnewi piece of shiit shouldn't be worth 2.5m talk more of 25m

From evil yorubas again..

no wonder freezer spoke about this earlier and we peppered him accordingly....

Ndiara everywhere......
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
kessyR2B:
is this "Fire-War" or "Bus" or "Vanagon"?..

Confused car.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
noblealuu:
Is it armoured?
That is fully armoured SUV
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Fatasy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bt guys on a more serious note o,this car might worth that said amount o,the thing is just that,the design is fucking poor,the interior might be a beast.
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stephenabudu960:
Towing van

Am sure u were in love with Hummer Jeep wen it came out
Re: Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) by digitalman2811(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
I can imagine fools ranting,most Chinese cars aren't beautiful,when it's economy was struggling,but they locked up their economy for 50 years and patronized their homemade items.where China is today is as a result of circulating their wealth within their economy.be proud of your products no matter how it looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Efe Poses With His N25m BBNaija Prize (Photos) / Remembering Late Tokunbo Ajai: 16 Years After / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.