Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (91463 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Lady's Skin Damaged After A Stretch Marks-removal Procedure / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Pompeyzeed: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=RexTramadol1
Just to remove gberebi

They only help me turn it to TATTOO ���
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by mamajj17(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
The way you look now after the Treatment is much better my dear l swear cheesy cheesy grin, appreciate what you have undecided

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Naanlong01: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
R I P to your laps horney!
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by tunary(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
irritating in sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by henryobinna(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Women, every real man knows that there are only two ways to get stretch marks.

Either you were slim and became fat or you were fat and became slim.

Any man that makes fun of you for your stretch marks is not worth getting whatever that is on his account.

Love yourself. That's all that counts
whatever this bold means... care to explain? cos I wonder the relation between money in the account and mocking someone for having stretch marks

Yes to a great majority stretch marks are natural and people should make it seem like it's worst than what it is, just marks on the skin. Some are very irritating some are not... nothing special. But no one should be mocked for having them afterall they didn't elect to.
But that doesn't mean a man does not have the right to choose one who doesn't have stretch marks over one who has... it's just preferences. we have what we like and want

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by folake4u(f): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
I dont understand the fuss about stretch marks but I really like mine.

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by omoadeleye(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Uhm let see maybe it affects the boobs too
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by penplus: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sorry o

Hope others will learn from this
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by ecowas: 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ritzy10:
Jesu
Babe na the real world be that JESU, learn to appreciate what GOD has given you.

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by emmybernard(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please let's sued the person for damages
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by tizzle(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
They removed the stretch marks and gave you tattoo na
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by ctleurocollege: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
How did the guys see your stretch marks?

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Me go still chop am .....abeg come to me
evil mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
No one will take action since she refused to reveal the page of the agent of destruction. I pray she heals
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Women, every real man knows that there are only two ways to get stretch marks.

Either you were slim and became fat or you were fat and became slim.

Any man that makes fun of you for your stretch marks is not worth getting whatever that is on his account.

Love yourself. That's all that counts

They will not listen...

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Eberex(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
They are the ones who criticise Tacha of her own stretch marks o
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
whytediamond:
I'm not supposed to judge a girl that has insecurities about her body. Well, it's already an epidemic.

Most ladies are in a battle to have a perfect body, failing to realise it's all a charade n vain pursuit.
she was ignorant of her actions.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by LEAFLET(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
I’m sorry but I love the stretch marks on my wife’s body.. it actually turns me on and she knows it!!

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
EVERYTHING IN NAIJA IS FAKE, BOBI FAKE, HAIR FAKE, FACE FAKE, BOOTS FAKE, EYE LASHES NAME, EVEN NAME TOO IS FAKE, THAT'S WHY IT SEEM THE PRAYERS OF MOTHERS ARE NOT ANSWERED, HIW WILL YOUR MUM NAME YOU NNEKA, AND CONE TI THE CITY AND START ANSWERING SANDRA OR PATRA, MAMA WILL BE LUKE FATHER IN NAME OF JESUS PLEASE NNEKA AND BLESS HER, FATHER WILL LOOK FOR NNEKA AND WONT SEE HER.

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by STENON(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lool...so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Alvin212(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
That fourth picture
Should be deleted

Shit gave me ghee's bumps

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Lamanii22(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oh my world! Laser treatment isn't always the best option... To the ladies out there with stretch marks... You're a tigress, you're fearless, you're beautiful, you're sexy...

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
She should be calm, her skin will also scab over before revealing new tissues around the stretch marks.

Depending on the area being treated and the type of laser used.

She wants instant removal not knowing it will take time.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Raeynique: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
this triggered my trypophobia....

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by coolfredo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
De don carry u test run thier business
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Dreew(f): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is fake and attention-seeking.

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Yakarii: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry
[/s]
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Oselu28(f): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
she'll still use something on her new injury/scar

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by tillaman(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Only God knows the type of machine they used on her!! Looks like someone addicted to taking vaccine shots!! Creepy AF

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by OdefaGirl(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
She removed stretch marks and got tattoos!!
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Self-love is critical. Now she has marks that are way worse than stretchmarks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.