Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (91467 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Lady's Skin Damaged After A Stretch Marks-removal Procedure / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Nevergree: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chaii!

Abeg cover that nonsense...

Who she wan open the nonsense for to see?

Nonsenseticality!

I wish this one happen to ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
nice tattoo cheesy
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Godfrey858(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
I swear it gave me the chills
who else hate seeing tiny holes on any surface
let's gather here

4 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
low self esteem
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
WTF...Did they use her to test d machine or

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by lizdammy: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is sad!
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Austinjj77(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
[Since u don't like the body God gave you manage the one you give your selfquote author=Ritzy10 post=82954436]Jesu[/quote]
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by laivwire(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I laughed when she said the marks are everlasting grin

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Arimokwusunday(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
SHE SHOULD GO FOR SUPER LIFE PRODUCTS - STC 30 ... IT WILL GO A LONG WAY.....

OR CHAT ME UP FOR MORE EDUCATION
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by boomssey(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abeg akant com and kii myself cos of a man.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by olamakinde(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one don turn to ninja
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by PureGoldh(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
ctleurocollege:
How did the guys see your stretch marks?

Same question that I want to ask but the deed has already been done.

I just wish her quick recovery from the wounds.

I remember vividly how my friends used to laugh at me back then in secondary school because I had pimples... As a young Nigga....I was so shy to even talk in public cos sometimes when I do converse with people...the look on their face will make me feel like the stuffs on my face irritates them... I wanted to look fly na... I was told to buy one cream like that for my face...i went online... I saw the cream... I ordered for it even without reading the content (It's one Ivorian product like that) when I received the package... I glanced through the content and I saw that Hydroquinone is in it together with stearic acid... I had to get rid of the product as such will do more harm than good to me...

Back then... My acne were something else... Not knowing that I even have the cure at the tip of my finger.. ..my dad used to cultivate and harvest honey for our own personal use then.... I didn't even know that it can be used to treat Acnes....I later had to make research online about Natural remedies that can be used to treat Acnes...I saw honey on the list of the natural remedies that can be used to treat Acnes... I was living in the hostel then...when my mom visited me. I told her about it.. And she came along with it the later week.. I tried it out the first week... I didn't see enough result... I was somehow discouraged.. I later went on YouTube again to check some videos... I saw how it's been used and how long it normally take for one to start seeing the result since its a natural process... I kept on with it... Lo and behold.. It did wonders for me.

Moral lesson : Low self esteem can make you to do stuffs which you don't want to do.. Maybe your friends do tell you that **Hey.. You are too dark...blah blah blah.. ** Don't mind them...Look into the mirror and love yourself the more... Never you switch to bleaching creams that will make you look like roasted plantain at the end of the day... You ain't God that made you the way you are.. Always be proud of yourself... Love the real you in you.

Well.. My people, as God may have it today.... PureGoldh sells Natural Pure unadulterated honey.. If you want to place an order.. Call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0166 6771

Thanks and God bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Is this one not worse than stretch marks grin
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by DeHumbleTboy: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
May untimely death kill all men that's body shaming ladies. Can someone say amen.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by CzarChris(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ritzy10:

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-reveals-her-skin-condition-after-a-stretch-marks-removal-procedure/

Ask them to stop dating boys dem no go gree. Oya, e don happen
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by eldeens: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Make she come make I borrow her my sister hijab, it will cover her from head to toes...make she pipe down from slaying for a while

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by topstone4: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Women, every real man knows that there are only two ways to get stretch marks.

Either you were slim and became fat or you were fat and became slim.

Any man that makes fun of you for your stretch marks is not worth getting whatever that is on his account.

Love yourself. That's all that counts

The use of bleaching cream can also result in stretch marks formation

4 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by FindingNigeria: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Raeynique:
this triggered my trypophobia....

no one can pass the test
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Rebelutionary: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
QuizSavvy:
Women, every real man knows that there are only two ways to get stretch marks.

Either you were slim and became fat or you were fat and became slim.

Any man that makes fun of you for your stretch marks is not worth getting whatever that is on his account.

Love yourself. That's all that counts
No generation has been so big on the "love yourself" mantra like this but unfortunately no generation is self esteem deficient like this one!

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Angy55(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
mechanics:
Stretch marks is a natural thing na, so why was she planning to remove it, she will have to face the consequences of her actions by herself, next time she won't tamper with what God has made.

Some are caused by bleaching creams... When I see the ones caused by bleaching creams I know.

3 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oli sheet! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I hope she's ok. Dang!
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by purples25(f): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why must guys complain , insult and provoke women

2 Likes

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
EVERYTHING IN NAIJA IS FAKE, BOBI FAKE, HAIR FAKE, FACE FAKE, BOOTS FAKE, EYE LASHES FAKE, EVEN NAMES TOO IS FAKE, THAT'S WHY IT SEEMS THE PRAYERS OF OUR LOVELY MOTHERS ARE NOT ANSWERED, HOW ON EARTH WILL YOUR MUM NAME YOU NNEKA, AND YOU WILL COME TO THE CITY AND START ANSWERING SANDRA OR PATRA, MAMA WILL BE SUFFERING HER SELF FASTING AND WILL BE LIKE: FATHER IN NAME OF JESUS, PLEASE LOCATE NNEKA AND BLESS HER, AND FATHER WILL START LOOKING UP AND DOWN FOR NNEKA AND WONT SEE THE NNEKA.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by johnnyn1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
My baby has stretch mark..
Damn I’m so in love with her stretch marks.
And I love her too..
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by GMbuharii: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
You were bullied by guys,as in GUYS!!!!!!

How did the GUYS get to know you have stretch marks "there"?!
grin
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:
Oh my world! Laser treatment isn't always the best option... To the ladies out there with stretch marks... You're a tigress, you're fearless, you're beautiful, you're sexy...
They are human and natural.. . Don't twist anything..

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by dave4rella(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
cool
She wanted to remove stretch marks and ended up getting a tattoo.
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Lamanii22(f): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:
They are human and natural.. . Don't twist anything..

I'm not twisting anything... I'm only encouraging...
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

I'm not twisting anything... I'm only encouraging...
It is natural... No point encouraging them.. They should just have good self esteem..

They are not tigress, they are perfectly normal human!!

1 Like

Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Lamanii22(f): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
eni4real:
It is natural... No point encouraging them.. They should just have good self esteem..

They are not tigress, they are perfectly normal human!!

I don't mean tigress tigress... Tigress could pass for strong
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by ayobank147(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gbege don sele! Dedi body don get ancient........ heepa!!! Dis one na double wahala. Ire ooo
Re: Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video by Mrford(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2019
Goose bumps ooo. Who asked me to watch this video. Nawa oo so irritating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.