Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each (37899 Views)

MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by iluvdonjazzy: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
for what reason are you giving them that money
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by tunary(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na so this guy don get money reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by naijamerican: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Igbo Kwenu! Princess Mercy wins BBNaija and haters are furious! grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Inferno001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
luiscarter:

Why are you calling her names, if she is a hoe, your sis might be basket, pls lets be guided
....are you minding the guy? they just open their gutters and call people they don't know names simply because its a faceless forum..most of them won't speak if it was face to face..bleeping cowards..

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by denjjy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
some of his close relatives may be suffering in the street. Eye service everywhere

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by tobby20: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
But she wasn't referring to you , neither did she insult you , you are immature

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by hidhrhis(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
see life wastage of money if he just give me Lasan I go buy 2 bajaj use the remaining change to dey maintain we go meet in heaven sha God will surely settle some things
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Seun, you would do well to hire mods who at least bother to verify posts before sending them to Front Page.

You are using people's names to propagate lies, and whole your disclaimer is all fine and good, it does not completely absolve you of blame when your platform is constantly used to propagate lies.

Ike, Khaffi and Frodd did not collect a penny from MC Galaxy. The clout chaser, gave a condition of them coming to see him before a specified time, a condition the three of them rightly ignored. Cindy, a fourth housemate, included in this promo, was the only one who made it on time, and eventually won all the money to herself.

Let me assume this is your platform, being late on news as usual, you will update tomorrow evening, after you must have found that this did not happen.

I hope these mods work for free, because nobody should be getting paid for this level of incompetence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by 5opy: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is not fair, MC galaxy eyen Akwa ibom should look for the down trodden and less privileged ones and touch their lives instead, i think it will be more commendable, the rich must not be made to get richer.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by luiscarter(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nevergree:

How dare you talking to me like that....

Internet gangsters, i dare you to call her those shitty names when you see her

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Carmit(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

Ur neighbours can't rest because of the little money u have nd ur here criticising another person 4 choosing to do what he likes with his money. Bloody hypocrite!

Alaye do I know you. grin

See you celebrating mediocrity ....smh

Alaye swerve jare angry
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by babatee126(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
MC Galaxy, Naa waa oooo.

I heard you are still the one that was running mercy Instagram account?
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Nevergree: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
luiscarter:

Internet gangsters, i dare you to call her those shitty names when you see her

But why are you so pain like that...

I no get your time.

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Enough already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Lamanii22(f): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alvin212:

Fine gal
Make I toast you
Small nah

Lool at least you didn't call me ugly... Show your toasting skills lol
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Onliie(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
athaboi:
Africans and insensitivity, you want to give 1.5 million to those who are technically "made" just for the camera and am very sure that there are so many hungry people around your neighborhood, even in your village...but bcoz you want to make noise, you opted to waste the money on this. Your choice though
If I was one of the contestants and I see a comment like this, I'll consider you enemy of progress. So because there are poor people now, others should not receive favour? There will always be poor people.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by masam(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2019
boss1310:
mc galaxy?that is mercy sharing her money codedly through Mr galaxy
abeg talk wetin u know
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by goaldynman(m): 2:57am On Oct 09, 2019
boss1310:
mc galaxy?that is mercy sharing her money codedly through Mr galaxy

Why would she share her money codedly? For what purpose?!

Mehnn! You nairalanders can think anyhow!!
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 09, 2019
athaboi:
Africans and insensitivity, you want to give 1.5 million to those who are technically "made" just for the camera and am very sure that there are so many hungry people around your neighborhood, even in your village...but bcoz you want to make noise, you opted to waste the money on this. Your choice though

In his village, there are hundreds of homeless kids sleeping, eating, living and dying on the streets, the kids their parents kicked out of the families just because on useless man of God claim the kid is a witchcraft.

foreigners will come all the way from Northern Europe to come and save kids Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by egopersonified(f): 4:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Mc galaxy, my neighbor has five children and is struggling to pay school fees since last month, the wife has used all her capital on this matter and her small business has folded up. They hold more prayer sessions these days than usual. I know its not the entire solution, but I believe it gives them peace and hope. If you can drop something for them, we will deeply appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2019
If this is true and not audio money, why only them?
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Acidosis(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2019
athaboi:

Making noise is how people like Mc Galaxy make their earnings. He's a showbiz person and I can tell you this singular act of kindness (or noise whichever way you see it) has gotten him more likes, more fans and, consequently, more deals.

Let's learn to criticize intelligently. Not everyone will do your kind of giving without a motive. Even Big Brother didn't give N60m without a motive. When brands want to pick a winner online, they ask you to invite people to like your page or post. They need help too from certain people, that's why they're in business. It only seems like charity because that's how you see it.

If his aim is to increase his fan base online, those hungry people and illiterates you talk about can't offer him any help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by onyeomanono24(f): 8:59am On Oct 09, 2019
He equally gifted Cindy 1M and gave Omashola 300K

The guy try
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Beat123(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
athaboi:
even the broke fans are requesting MC dash Frodd... poverty mentality.
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Eze2Odds(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiaB:
These people that give out 1m like it's 1k tho

Mia Bass!

This is you right??
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by MiaB(f): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Mia Bass!
This is you right??
I don't get
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by Eze2Odds(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiaB:
I don't get
Re yu d Namaste girl? #Yoga
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by opebiboy: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stunt. MC galaxy dont have 500k in his account. Broke ass audio money
Re: MC Galaxy Gifts Ike, Khafi & Frodd N500k Each by MiaB(f): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Re yu d Namaste girl? #Yoga
no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Odunlade Adekola 2nd Wife Is Pregnant : Shows Off Her Baby Bump / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.