Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses (989 Views)

Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me / Help: Please What Is The Best Way To Remove Grasses Permanently? / Grasses And Legumes For Your Cattle, Sheep And Goats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Mazigabriel(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
please i need your help.I need to know the name of these grasses, i want to use them for my school practicals because i was asked to get the names and botanical names of the grasses.

Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
They don't look like grasses to me, though they are weeds. Can you give us more details about the assignment?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by snipesdam(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
That's a shrub.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by tillaman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Does it flower??
Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Google said the first one is pink evening primerose.

2nd is Nanny berry.

U can use the names to search more, make comparisons.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Icecream4U(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Igbo! No be igbo be that?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
na ewedu be dis
Re: Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses by Jabioro: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2019
...and you called yourself student,you can't differ entiate between between grass and shrubs leaves..it is pure shrubs leaves..I knew it but I don't the name..some cook it it draw like ewedu ,thinker more than ewedu,when cooked it doesn't go all green like ewedu..it tasted sweat bitter when your savouring it..very medicinals..My wife know the name in Yoruba..

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Palm Oil Business Nigeria / At Last, The Snake Terrorising My Farm Meet It's Waterloo / Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.