Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me (2225 Views)

Tell The Name Of The Plant In The Images / Who Can Help Tell The Name Of This? / Who Knows The Correct Name For These Grasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Preciousgirl(f): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tell me the correct number of melons in the pic and I will give u a call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
158(full) on screen and 5 halves
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by chatinent: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Date with you say dem draw you for N1000 note naw.

Wetin Emeka Ike no go see for oversized suit.

22 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by IamV: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
The prize is not worth the struggle.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Ekejoestar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Michelle70(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
chatinent:
Date with you say dem draw you for N1000 note naw.

Wetin Emeka Ike no go see for oversized suit.
lolz
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Boogyman557: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I 4 like COUNT am but I don de BLA WEED since morning, If u SEE my EYES now E b like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

But u SEE dis SATURDAY WEED, E Make BRAIN WELLA..

I go BLA WEED today tire..

We die HERE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Highman56: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Date with you ain't shit
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by illicit(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
I will still spend on the date

After this examination

What's the point

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Mikester: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thought you were married or did I miss something?
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Olujames3020(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by brosom(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
There are 2 batches of melons in the picture,

The first and the second.

So which batch of melons are u talking about, be specific.

Except u re referring to all of'em.
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Date with a married woman? Thats nice. There are only 2 watermelons — they're on your chest. That's all.

5 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Sepe123: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Are you beautiful?
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by NoahHadNoArk: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Date with you say who u epp?

Go rest abeg, men dey reason money

A moment Of Silence for all the simps who gave an answer in the hopes of winning a date.

May your Senses rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Truvelisback(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sepe123:

Are you beautiful?
No, She is ugly.
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
Date with you say who u epp?

Go rest abeg, men dey reason money

A moment Of Silence for all the simps who gave an answer in the hopes of winning a date.

May your Senses rest in peace
yeah, they really need it

2 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Cowbell521: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Preciousgirl:
All this to take a hole out to spend the money she no work 4? Someone wey get nothing but STD to offer? Something dey worry Ur head

1 Like

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by oilmane(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Preciousgirl:

I beg nor vex oh but who u be way person go stress himself count d watermelon say he won go on a date with you?

3 Likes

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Preciousgirl(f): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
oilmane:

I beg nor vex oh but who u be way person go stress himself count d watermelon say he won go on a date with you?

Watch out in your dream tonight

I will show ya angry
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Preciousgirl:
there are no melons in this pic.

Melons and watermelon are 2 different things
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by oilmane(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Preciousgirl:

Watch out in your dream tonight

I will show ya angry

E never reach so na, I put nor vex for d question o, I apologize if I got you angry, please forgive me.
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tell me where you will take me and promise that all bills on you and then i will give you the right answer.
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by ITbomb(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Are you paying?
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
because u are nicki Minaj right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by talk2hb1(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Preciousgirl:
Post Your WhatsApp Number Online, I may sponsor your trip to any Country of your choice for 2 weeks
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Darkerberry: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2022
20 buh fucc a date wt u
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2022
oilmane:

E never reach so na, I put nor vex for d question o, I apologize if I got you angry, please forgive me.
Na fear be this
Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by ashawopikin(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
Who the fu¢k are u?

Re: Tell The Correct Number Of Melons And Have A Date With Me by Izprince(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
You don baff... I dey very sure say u no reach top 10 for una street... U come here come dey wyn us... Getat

(1) (Reply)

Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. / Soybean Processing Machine For Sale / Affordable Power Weeder: Now Available In Ibadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.