Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (73591 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
According to report,a lady's head was cut off by a grinding machine. She was said to be wearing hijab when the machine caught the hijab and cut off her head.

When Trezzy Helm spoke with one of the social media users that shared the story,he said the incident happened in Kebbi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/grinding-machine-cuts-off-head-of-lady.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by olaboy33(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nkan bè.

May she rest in peace.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
This your story get as e be o!

Machine caught the Hijab and cut off her head? How does this sound?

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

Our bloggers are the wackest the earth has ever known and will ever know.

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
olaboy33:
Nkan be.

This is sad

Front page. Humanity likes sad news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by PabloAndreas(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Looks more like what a human would do than a grinding machine

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Eventspro23: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Omo this is serious oooo....... The day grinding machine almost chopped my hand off was the beginning of wisdom wenever am around the machine.

Rip to the deceased

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !
And the spoke cut off her head?

Hmmmm...okay oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari effect continues

Hijab killing them since 1908

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Normal level
For naija so called weird deaths na normal level

Make I bust your brain I Don see where mess(fart) kill person.

Calm down I go explain.
Three friends dey go night vigil. One just naughty drop better mess. As him friends scatter due to the diffusion one go use leg touch transformer wire wey cut late that night and was lying about. He roast immediately.

Make I drop another lamba . I don't hear where laugh Don kill person for naija. He laugh sotay he go dey stomp for soakaway wey no get better cover. He drop enter swallow shit die

I Don even hear where cry kill person. For naija nothing strange again.

Rip lady. May God forgive your sins. One of them is being born in naija.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by meccuno: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .
men ....this your has put a horrible mental picture in my head now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
midolian:
And the spoke cut off her head?

Hmmmm...okay oo

no , it brought the motorcycle down thereby hitting head on tared road

it u doubt ask those that works in factory how machine dey chop hands off

look closely u will see everything happened right at the mill

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

No mind them

Once they hear hijab...

They rush to defend their desert oriented religion

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked

Auzu billahi minash shaitan rajeem!!!

As long as most ladies can cover up their filth and look like a million bucks, they are fine.
See how unkempt this one's hair is..Maybe that's why she had to cover it up.

But the grinding machine just wanted to expose her.

Anyways, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiun!
Subhanallah!

May her soul rest in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stephenduru, no be everything person see or hear suppose to repeat. No need for the photos. Take em out. Please. Let her rest!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
when will people learn that you can't wear hijab everywhere? is just like wearing big hijab to swim!!!!!!! my inlaw nearly died on top okada with hijab.... cry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by healthserve(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
meccuno:
men ....this your has put a horrible mental picture in my head now

Yes. You don't near any equipment with transmission belt with loose clothes. Its the standard rule

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why this bad story this night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Inna Lilahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajiun!
Subhanallah!

May her soul rest in peace.

Hil mil wa mil run hun pojun... Sublettingallow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Same cloth. They had to look for the picture where she wore same cloth.......

Na hijab go kill u, na hijab go kill u..... See am naw cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Looks more like what a human would do than a grinding machine

Not the machine itself but the transmission belt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by meccuno: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. You don't near any equipment with transmission belt with loose clothes. Its the standard rule
so a loved one is lost just like that? Nigerians have this very lackadaisical attitude when. It comes to safety and caution. I get very uncomfortable when I get close to a trailer with a container.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by 9jabull: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Its 100% possible as a trained service engineer or a technician you don't have to put long tie or loose long sleeve to a rotary machine or equipment because if it hold your tie or loose long sleeve your name is sorry.
Indian made two stroke engine with belt have dragged a woman wrapper but the woman was lucky that the machine only necked her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by healthserve(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
meccuno:
so a loved one is lost just like that? Nigerians have this very lackadaisical attitude when. It comes to safety and caution. I get very uncomfortable when I get close to a trailer with a container.

Call me paranoid. I don't care. But I'm the King of adhering to safety precautions. Let's leave religion aside and do things right. I.e if Dbanj knew he had a pool in his house, the family ought to be more careful with a crawling baby around the house.

Safety is key. And every factory equipment and machine produced have safety rules one must adhere to. That's why they say around the factory no ties, no bangles. No wrist watches. Its for scenarios that can play out like this

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
This house hijab.

Alright, the head she dey hide make we no see done dey for ground now... everybody done dey see am.

Hijab na cloth... nothing else

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Afiahomes(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked shocked Holy shit M*F shocked shocked
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Carmit(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
JESUS!!
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
So sad...may Her soul rest in peace and may God give her family the fortitude to bear dx great loss cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.