Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 (5455 Views)

How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by babstuk: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
TECNO Mobile recently unveiled its latest device in the spark series dubbed the TECNO Spark 4, which was recently unboxed for your viewing pleasure on there social media platform. I got the Vacation blue of the TECNO Spark 4 and while exploring this wonderful budget smartphone, I noticed something that caught my Fancy which I will be sharing with you.

How To Use The 360o Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4

Swipe down the notification panel, it should look like what we have in the caption below

Click and hold on the torchlight icon, it should bring up a prompt as displayed in the caption below (doesn't stay up for long)

Front Flashlight: this enables you to make use of the front-facing flashlight as a torchlight

360o Flashlight: this enables you to make use of both the front-facing flashlight and rear flashlight as a torchlight

Rear Flashlight: this enables you to use only the rear flashlight as a torchlight.

Do let me know what you think of the wonderful innovation from HiOS and TECNO in the comment section below.

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Tableshaker234: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
So is it like the flash light will rotate or what? please share more info
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by babstuk: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
@Tableshaker234
Click and hold on the torchlight icon, it should bring up a prompt as displayed in the caption below (doesn't stay up for long)

Front Flashlight: this enables you to make use of the front-facing flashlight as a torchlight

360o Flashlight: this enables you to make use of both the front-facing flashlight and rear flashlight as a torchlight

Rear Flashlight: this enables you to use only the rear flashlight as a torchlight.

1 Like

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Victr101(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Also on spark 3 pro

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Pweetyteey: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wow!Thanks for sharing
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Victr101:
Also on spark 3 pro

This your own spark3 pro differ from my own oo...
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Victr101(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
layinka25:

how
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by SofttBae: 6:08am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow...I like this feature ooh
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by KendrickAyomide: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Still trash
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Victr101:
how

The toggles...

Big brightness bar...

Small on mine...

Pls... The HiOS version, what is it??

Mine comes with 4.6 ore installed not 5.0 as claimed by TECNO
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Victr101(m): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
layinka25:

The toggles...

Big brightness bar...

Small on mine...

bro yours fake where u get it from

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Victr101:

I got it from a Tecno store in Ibadan...

But everything is intact except the HiOS version that is 4.6

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by busysince1993(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
I can do it on my infinix hot 8 also
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by WhoDoWeBlame: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
layinka25:

I got it from a Tecno store in Ibadan...

But everything is intact except the HiOS version that is 4.6
where and how much did you get it in ibadan?planning on buying one for someone
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019
layinka25:

The toggles...

Big brightness bar...

Small on mine...

If there's an update you need to run or change the phone again else the phone is not the real one
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Ok actually not bad sha
babstuk:
TECNO Mobile recently unveiled its latest device in the spark series dubbed the TECNO Spark 4, which was recently unboxed for your viewing pleasure on there social media platform. I got the Vacation blue of the TECNO Spark 4 and while exploring this wonderful budget smartphone, I noticed something that caught my Fancy which I will be sharing with you.

How To Use The 360o Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4

Swipe down the notification panel, it should look like what we have in the caption below

Do let me know what you think of the wonderful innovation from HiOS and TECNO in the comment section below.
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by investigator007: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2019
Pweetyteey:
Wow!Thanks for sharing
yeah it's cool sha I actually didn't know about something like this
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Emmynation(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2019
layinka25:

How much is d phone??
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
where and how much did you get it in ibadan?planning on buying one for someone

Top success phones at Mokola..

Just go to Mokola, there are varieties of phones stores there(Tecno,infinix, Nokia, Samsung, Gionee)
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 12, 2019
Emmynation:

How much is d phone??

#38,500cl as at when I bought it...

Around June

1 Like

Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Chiemezueajuzie:

If there's an update you need to run or change the phone again else the phone is not the real one

I've updated it like twice, I just got only fonts restored back and android security patch level updated but the fonts doesn't reflect on all apps but only on Tecno HiOS related apps
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by WhoDoWeBlame: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
layinka25:

Top success phones at Mokola..

Just go to Mokola, there are varieties of phones stores there(Tecno,infinix, Nokia, Samsung, Gionee)
Yea i know mokola,i just thought price will be cheaper there than iwo road which is quite close to me
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
Yea i know mokola,i just thought price will be cheaper there than iwo road which is quite close to me

Yeah...

They at more cheaper in Mokola than Iwo-road, peeps there at Iwohroad tends to hike unnecessary things, that's why I didn't buy from there..

A friend bought spark with 1GB RAM for 36k there
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Emmynation(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
layinka25:

#38,500cl as at when I bought it...

Around June

Kk....thanks �alot
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Mohbola(f): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2019
Interesting
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Blastedholligan: 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
It's a nice feature sha
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Chiemezueajuzie: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Blastedholligan:
It's a nice feature sha
actually it is
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
Victr101:

Seems you're the one using fake....

I've never seen a spark3 pro...like that...

Probably, you're using spark3 lite and mistaking it for the pro version....
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Kogbaski: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
good question, id love to know more about this, is it that the flashlight will be rotating or what?
Tableshaker234:
So is it like the flash light will rotate or what? please share more info
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by Idiataqueen(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
I can't use my front flashlight for video call,is it that it can't work on video call or have not set it?
Re: Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 by DeanDelfin: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
I think it is much more convenient to use a regular household flash light. Moreover, bright flashlights can be very compact. For example, I have been using the flashlight for many years and have never needed any other or larger flash light. The use of LEDs with efficient cooling systems made it possible to reduce the size and weight of the lamps significantly, and their brightness is growing rapidly from year to year. This is a really small and light flash light for general use. It has a very unusual body, which allows you to use this model as a headlamp and hand lamp. It comes with a mount, a head strap, a battery, and a cable for charging.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Phone With Ir Blaster And Otg / 6 Reasons Why You Should Quit GB Whatsapp / Phone With Good Camera (35-45k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.