Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) (13361 Views)

Zamfara: INEC Officials Kidnapped On Their Way To Collation Centre / Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists / APC Can’t Field Candidates For Zamfara, INEC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Operatives of Sokoto zonal office on today recovered money to the tune of N65,548,000 only.

The money which comprises 81 bundle of N1000 notes, 97 bundle of N500 notes and 96 pieces of N500 notes.

The monies were stacked in two fire proof safes during a search conducted in offices of the HOD Accounts and Cashier of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Zamfara state.

The money is suspected to be 40% illegally deducted on funds released to INEC Zamfara office to cater for the rent of Canopies, Tables and Chairs and also funds for RAC (Registration Area Center) and movement of men and materials to Polling Units, by the HOD Accounts & Cashier.

The raid followed a petition by one of the INEC ad-hoc staff during the 2019 presidential and gubernatorial elections in Zamfara State.

The staff alleged that the Adhoc INEC officials were denied payment of their N6,000 movement allowances each for the two elections.

The suspects would be arraigned in court as soon as investigation is completed.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1182017708600287235?s=19

https://newscapon.com/2019/10/09/efcc-recovers-n65-5million-in-zamfara-inec-office-photos/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2019

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by krasican(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jesu.... shocked shocked shocked

Wicked people

The money is suspected to be 40% illegally deducted on funds released to INEC Zamfara office to cater for the rent of Canopies, Tables and Chairs and also funds for RAC (Registration Area Center) and movement of men and materials to Polling Units, by the HOD Accounts & Cashier.

Allow men they trek and suffer wen dem don provide the money...Nigeria is corruption itself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Racoon(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked Chai! See people sweat wickedly stashed up. Corrupt still thriving under bubu.Nigeria under this government is full of tragic-comedy.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, can you imagine this wickedness? How can this country develop wen this huge money is hidden in an office. .no wonder when i go bank to withdraw my own saved money, bank go begin tell me say no money...i just tire for Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Use your brain do you the meaning of corruption? The president is flush out corruption you're saying the corruption is thriving.
Racoon:
shocked Chai! See people sweat wickedly stashed up. Corrupt still thriving under bubu.Nigeria under this government is full of tragic-comedy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Youngadvocate(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
I say it as it is!

Southern politicians are fantastically corrupt. But you see those quota-systems politicians from the North? Their level of corruption is undefinable!

When aspiring politicians from the South are busy quoting books and speaking grammar in schools, these northern counterparts engage their time in the art of political scheming, political chess-play and upskilling in the Dynamics of corruption.

Fear Northern politicians!!

#AfriSagacityisBack

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by TheTourist: 1:24am On Oct 10, 2019
INSIDE LIFE shocked
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Our currency is so useless, see how ordinary 65M full everywhere. Money that's not enough to buy even one plot of land in some areas in lekki. Convert all that to dollars and you can put it inside Gandollar's agbada

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
It seems the North is a breeding ground for corruption. (No Hating)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Asowebdesign: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Sending thieves to recover money from a thief....

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Racoon(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
Use your brain do you the meaning of corruption? The president is flush out corruption you're saying the corruption is thriving
[/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by momodub: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Efcc working oya share the loot
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by edlion57(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
because the governor is from PDP... They should go kano inec

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by logan2(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Let's be sincere, EFCC DEY TRY SMALL...
THEY ARE ONE AGENCY I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH, BECAUSE OF THEIR INTEL...

THEY CAN CATCH ANYBODY THEY WANT TO CATCH, BECAUSE OF THE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE TO THEM BY EXTERNAL SUPPORTS FROM FBI AND THE REST,

KUDOS TO THEM

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Youngadvocate:
I say it as it is!

Southern politicians are fantastically corrupt. But you see those quota-systems politicians from the North? Their level of corruption is undefinable!

When aspiring politicians from the South are busy quoting books and speaking grammar in schools, these northern counterparts engage their time in the art of political scheming, political chess-play and upskilling in the Dynamics of corruption.

Fear Northern politicians!!

#AfriSagacityisBack
God bless you. You totally spoke my mind. The North is highly corrupt. Not to say the South isn't corrupt, but it seems the North is a breeding ground for corruption

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Yahoo fathers
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Uruan2023: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
They should share it to all the corpers that conducted the state's election...

Up on till Now, INEC ENUGU STATE, AWGU LGA have refused paying my money (28k).

Only God will reward them after I kepping me awake all night and up all day for 4days.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Sirvolga(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Zamfara again ? shocked
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Make no animal swallow dx one ooh undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by kombats: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Uruan2023:
They should share it to all the corpers that conducted the state's election...

Up on till Now, INEC ENUGU STATE, AWGU LGA have refused paying my money (28k).

Only God will reward them after I kepping me awake all night and up all day for 4days.

You can report them to EFCC or write a petition like how this discovery in Zamfara was made.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by logan2(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Thisis2raw:
God bless you. You totally spoke my mind. The North is highly corrupt. Not to say the South isn't corrupt, but it seems the North is a breeding ground for corruption
They are heartless when it comes to curruption, in the south, at least the politician share their loots... But up north,?

They stash them up for themselves, common 6k they can't pay workers... Peoples sweat.... I pray effc continues to finish them out both in the north and south

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by dannycom(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria,a country of funny news on a daily basis
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by firfinch(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow Ghana must go money
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Where the money was recovered is not a problem but it's final destination, just watch and see, no be naija again?

Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Jmk9292(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
One out of many issues like this..... Kudos to the petitioner and EFCC
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by mixter(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Whoever is behind the hidden stashed money should be killed to serve as deterrence to anyone thinking of such. What a wicked fellow. People should be killed for committing such crimes.
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2019
INEC Banking
Re: EFCC Recovers N65M From Zamfara INEC Office (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Hummm na wah oooo and the country nor get moni oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India For Cocaine Trafficking Through Zambian Mule / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate / Economic Hardship: Cassava, Potatoes To The Rescue In Borno, Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.