Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) (19473 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Tobiwakawaka: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Major roads were blocked as thousands of supporters and well-wishers came out from across the different LGAs to welcome Governor Umar Ganduje upon his return to Kano.
It was an atmosphere of jubilation following the verdict at the tribunal which upheld his election.
From what I saw, Governor Ganduje Is like the grandfather that grandchildren always want around.
This isn't politics, this is genuine love.

See pics below:

2 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Southsoul: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tobiwakawaka:
Major roads were blocked as thousands of supporters and well-wishers came out from across the different LGAs to welcome Governor Umar Ganduje upon his return to Kano.
It was an atmosphere of jubilation following the verdict at the tribunal which upheld his election.
From what I saw, Governor Ganduje Is like the grandfather that grandchildren always want around.
This isn't politics, this is genuine love.

See the goro chewing gandollar opening his 36 teeth to his nyamiry zombies.....that is all the northern elite knows how to do...steal plenty,spread small to shut their mouth...
How I wish to lay my hand on long range sniper street sweeper...one trigger will send him to his ever waiting 7 virgins..

See pics below:

2 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by ayokellany: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Wailers go cry tire.

15 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Racoon(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
The power of Gandollar's babanriga stuffed dollars.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
ole ole ole ole ole ole ole barawo barawo barawo barawo barawo barawo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by ladilawal82(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Interesting undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by TD4real: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
i weep for Nigeria !!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Canadaguy: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Supreme court will overthrow gandollar. I can bet my house on this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by morikee: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Chai see crowd
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by uyams(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigeria judiciary is predictable, no news here

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Iko5000: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
A lost country that is so morally corrupt that to clean it will take at least 10 life times

10 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by sylve11: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Who be Ganduje? undecided cool
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by holuwarsheun(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Gandudollar

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Urchman200: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Looks more like an old picture.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by PassingShot(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:
I'm ready for the bet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

You see how foolish these folks are?

Someone caught stuffing dollars in his babariga is now the saviour of kano?

*sighs*

As an alien here, I wanna ask this question

Why is intelligent life so scarce in this Galaxy?

I think I need to go see what Andromeda has to offer

7 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by dejonathan(f): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Celebrating someone wey don loot wetin u and ur generation suppose use make am in life.....

6 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by historica: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
The man of the people.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Tomide007: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:
Bros, no waste ur life work over nothing...if u know how diff it is to gather election violence evidence in Nigeria u won't waste ur time on this country.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by ArmaniUhuru: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
The masses are the real problem of Nigeria. Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by omenka(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2019
I would rather not believe that first picture is related to the event. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Babzrockman: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Some of the crowd were people coming back from work yesterday 's evening.... I was there. Hold up held us for almost 2hrs. insanity everywhere in the country.

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by dejonathan(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:
You better no try nonsense....Supreme court wey dey buhari pocket

2 Likes

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Bestpresident(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Chai he just received a veto power to officially loot

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by DennisEche(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2019
GANDUJE IS A SAINT, HE IS ANOINTED BY THE DULLARD, SO THE DOLLARS STASHED IN HIS AGBADA WAS IPOB MEDIA PROPAGANDA
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by briggson07(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2019
E be travel ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Becomes Jagunmolu Of Ibadanland / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) / Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.