Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money (13326 Views)

Zenith Bank Promotes Women Empowerment With Z-woman / Global Accelerex Drives Financial Inclusion With Agency Network Platform / CBN To Accelerate Financial Inclusion With Rural Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by stephanie11: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Nigeria’s leading financial institution, Zenith Bank Plc, has introduced Z-Money, which brings banking services closer to its customers and enhance financial inclusion among the under-banked and unbanked populace of the country.

Z-Money is an agency banking product of the bank which entails the onboarding of agents who are expected to render basic financial services on behalf of the bank.

Through the bank’s network of agents spread across the urban and rural communities in the country, customers are able to open accounts, deposit cash into any account, withdraw cash from any bank account, transfer funds, buy airtime, pay bills, and do so much more in a convenient way. In order to engender trust among its customers, the Bank ensures that all transactions done through the agents are PIN protected and safe.

Commenting on the new product, the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu said “the bank remains focused on providing premium financial solutions that create value for its customers wherever they are located across the country”. He added that apart from helping to extend the bank’s retail reach across all segments of the market, the adoption of the agency banking platform also demonstrates the bank’s commitment to achieving financial inclusion in the country.

Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).

The bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last few weeks including the “Zenith Timeless Account”, which allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free, the “Zenith Save4me”, a high-interest target savings account and “Dubai Visa Service” on the Zenith Internet Banking Platform, which allows convenient application and payment for visas to Dubai.

https://politicsnigeria.com/zenith-bank-drives-convenient-banking-and-financial-inclusion-with-z-money/

3 Likes

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by A305: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Zmoney kwa. Gone are the days people go to queue and book space in the bank just for service delivery now, you can spend a year without visiting the banking hall unless of course you want to use their toilet because your house is very far. Or you want to enjoy small AC. We done do am pass lol. See my signa ture for that cheap Lexus.

10 Likes

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by PureGoldh(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Ok....I Luv this financial institution... They are well organized... Their Mobile App and every other thing make sense.

Kudos to her management... They are really trying.

Meanwhile.. If you need Pure Natural Original Honey..
Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 016 66 771

7 Likes

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by lilachiever(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Q

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Sirvolga(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
A welcome development,I pray Nigerians should embrace it not embarrass it grin

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Our govt should take urgent steps to ensure that the new bill is passed. This will help to curb the problem of sniper consumption among afonja muslims. What I'm saying is simply that amadioha should punish the angel that suggested I should be birthed here.

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by JerryJJZ(m): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one.... Zenith indeed.
Am loving the way this Zenith is going, am considering opening a savings account with them soonest
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Yukyaky: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2019
It's not my business because I don't use zenith bank
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Asowebdesign: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Proud of my bank

See my signature
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by MayStudios: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
G
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by OtemAtum: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Goldencheese(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Great initiative
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Daniel058(m): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2019
I wan go live for Singapore kiss
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by joenor(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by yomalex(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Igbayi laro undecided

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by ken6488(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2019
My bank love zenith
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by mactoni91(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2019
You see this bank, i hate anything about them with Passion...
After i made a complaint some years back which graced Nairaland's front page about their ATM paying me fake 1000 nairanote.
https://www.nairaland.com/4038695/fake-1000-naira-note-zenith/4

I stopped banking with them since they denied my claim about them paying me fake note.

Can you believe till date i still get debits alert from an account i stopped using many years ago.
They have so debited me that the zenith account now reads (minus) N -1,311.29.

I'm patiently waiting for the day they will touch my other account since CBN has instructed them to debit other bank accounts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Gosj01(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Good

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by pointstores(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by MobilityExpress: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2019
mactoni91:
After i made a complaint some years back which graced Nairaland's front page about their ATM paying me fake 1000 nairanote.

I stopped banking with them since they denied my claim about them paying me fake note.

Can you believe till date i still get debits alert from an account i stopped using many years ago.

I'm patiently waiting for the day they will touch my other account since CBN has instructed them to debit other bank accounts.

grin This is Super Story... We are nothing but ATM in the hands of Nigerian banks grin
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by correctguy2010: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
ZENITH BANK is a useless bank. If you are debited during any ATM CARD transaction, especially POS, don't expect the money to reverse automatically, even when you go to their bank, they give you useless forms to fill and it could take a decade before you get your money back. THIEVES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by Amaa2019(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
mactoni91:

I dont believe you, coz Zenith accounts follow a numerical order, My dad n I opened our accts July '18 (212******3 and 212******4) respectively so how on earth are you telling me that you opened yours years back but the acct no is reading 215*******, I jst dont believe!!!. But anytin fee happen for 9ja

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by alexvatt(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
mactoni91:

Maybe they are debiting u for ATM maintenance. Better go and close the account.

Some banks in Nigeria are out to suck u dry.
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by alexvatt(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amaa2019:
I dont believe you, coz Zenith accounts follow a numerical order, My dad n I opened our accts July '18 (212******3 and 212******4) respectively so how on earth are you telling me that you opened yours years back but the acct no is reading 215*******, I jst dont believe!!!. But anytin fee happen for 9ja
Do they charge u for ATM maintenance?
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by masseratti: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amaa2019:
lolz at numerical order... You are very funny... Did you and the guy that post what you quote open accounts at the same bank branch? Don't say what you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by timiehyinshittu: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
mactoni91:

Bro..u beta go clear DAT tin..as long as the bank is saying u are owing,u are owing.it will damage ur credit rating otherwise.. And u Neva know until its time u reEally need it
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by RexTramadol1: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amaa2019:

I can't laugh, so na you and ur pop man bank the guy sef open his account or it must follow the sequence everywhere

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by alexvatt(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
masseratti:
lolz at numerical order... You are very funny... Did you and the guy that post what you quote open accounts at the same bank branch? Don't say what you don't know.
I think It is the computer/network that generate account numbers Nationwide. It doesn't has to be in serial order.
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by alexvatt(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amaa2019:
I think the reason u and ur dad got that serial numbers is that the account were opened at the same time. It doesn't mean that all accounts opened before and after, should be in that serial order.

1 Like

Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money by beejay501: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=JerryJJZ post=83006970]Nice one.... Zenith indeed.
Am loving the way this Zenith is going, am considering opening a savings account with them soonest

Mehn i used to love zenith bank but imagine those people denied me ATM card just because I lost the one given to me the previous day '' I swear it was because I had just 22k in my account...
See eh this life make money oo
imagine ATM card they will still debit me 1k for..
I fell out of love with them immediately immediately.
But the bitch later gave me the card after delaying me for over 2 fucking hours.
I even beg sef o. Imagine

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Need NAFDAC Number On My Small Scale Chips Business? / Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia / Crude Oil Price In Further 5.6% Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.