Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls (11757 Views)

Aisha Buhari Orders IGP To Charge Aminu Adamu Muhammed To Court Over Tweet / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN (2) (3) (4)

Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Details...

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by omenka(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Baba, leave this sinking ship while you still can o. I suspect PDP isnt gonna make it through 2023.

They've lost the moneybag Wike and it is unlikely Atiku would wanna spend any further.

Who then would have their back, Ortom? FFK? Reno?

Make hay while the sun still shines bro.

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Ekwensu1: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Baba, leave this sinking ship while you still can o. I suspect PDP isnt gonna make it through 2023.

They've lost the moneybag Wike and it is unlikely Atiku would wanna spend any further.

politics is more than nairaland jaw jaw

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by EeyanMayweather(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Seyi Makinde should better sit his ass at Agodi and work because we won't spare him if he doesn't live up to the hype.. The jury is out

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Yukyaky: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Nice decision

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Sirvolga(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2019
The best is all we pray for [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by ppreye(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2019
W
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2019
List of looters....Just send the list to the EFCC and we are all fine...

Useless IPOB Party!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by brookz: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2019
R I P to PDP in both states before the elections.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by PureGoldh(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Na dem dem
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

So to you, it's about the money?

The over all interest of Nigeria is secondary?

It's now open that the only reason you support Buhari after he turned blind eyes on those that massacred your Benue brothers is not because you are a nationalist, but so you could see what to it.

Pathetic life that is.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by mercyviv(f): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Campaigns won't address the issues. APC will take both states. Makinde should not waste his energy.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by mightybishop: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2019
This man should let us know his economic footprint for Oyostate. Apart from payment of workers salaries and suspension of tuition fees in public schools. I don't know what else this man is doing as our governor in Oyo state.

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by PapaBaby: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by PapaBaby: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

You don't know politics.

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by dam2000(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Where is saraki
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

We still have case before the Supreme Court bro... Atiku Is coming grin
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Richkid97(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Dead On Arrival
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

PDP will bounce back stronger

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
List of looters....Just send the list to the EFCC and we are all fine...

Useless IPOB Party!
Ngene, you never change?

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by damble: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2019
mightybishop:
This man should let us know his economic footprint for Oyostate. Apart from payment of workers salaries and suspension of tuition fees in public schools. I don't know what else this man is doing as our governor in Oyo state.
HOW DOES THAT BECOME YOUR PROBLEM? CHILDREN OF HATE

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by omenka(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Awol1:

So to you, it's about the money?

The over all interest of Nigeria is secondary?

It's now open that the only reason you support Buhari after he turned blind eyes on those that massacred your Benue brothers is not because you are a nationalist, but so you could see what to it.

Pathetic life that is.

Sounds like someone about to do himself out of his misery. cheesy

How my innocuous comment sent someone into suicidal thoughts beats me. Life must really be miserable, thankfully, I'm not responsible for it. Go meet whoever it is that set you on the path to cure your pains or just do the world a favour and do the damn thing. Trust me, you wont be missed even by a minuscule bug. cheesy

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by GEEBITE: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
A saw dust filled brain.What the heck is economic footprint?
damble:
HOW DOES THAT BECOME YOUR PROBLEM? CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by ChoCho54(f): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
This monkey, you are still alive. Under which moniker have you been hiding?
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by omenka(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
ibibiofirstlady:

We still have case before the Supreme Court bro... Atiku Is coming grin
Forget it. Atiku is not coming anywhere jor. That case has even been foreclosed by pdp and most of its supporters given how much they talk about 2023 daily. cheesy

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by omenka(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP will bounce back stronger
Not anytime soon. wink

Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Thisis2raw(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Watch how Apc-E rats will have a bad day with this news
Re: Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls by Thisis2raw(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:

how is Wike PDP money bag The way some of you people reason eh.. As if I should just slap the living day light outta you. So who is Apc money bag? How did person acquire that wealth?

Boko Haram: Zulum Salutes Military, Lists Gains By Troops In Gwoza, Borno / I Can’t Predict When Recession Will End – Finance Minister / 105 Girls Missing After Dapchi School Attack, Parents Say … Compile List