Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH (1990 Views)

FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / Protect The President By All Means. We Can’t Afford A Repeat Of The Yar’adua Era / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
I AM SO Touched!!!! How can someone, who has his own University contribute more than the government in the well being of Political Science Department UNN.

The Vice Chancellor of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Prof Benjamin Chukwuma Ozumba has applauded Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah the founder and leader of Living Christ Mission for his immense contributions in education.

Ozumba made the commendation in Nsukka during a ceremony organised by the Department of Political Science of the University to commission departmental building, rebuilt and remodeled by Daddy Hezekiah.

He said despite the fact that Daddy Hezekiah has his own private university, yet he still has interest in the development of public Universities.

“Daddy Hezekiah’s contribution in education and human development is commendable and worthy of emulation. “We will ever remain grateful to him for this special show of care for staff and students of department of political science and the university in general.

“Daddy Hezekiah who is the proprietor and Chancellor of Hezekiah University, a private university in Imo state but because of the love he has for education he has continued to invest in public universities “ he said.

The VC commended Head of the Department, Dr Abada Ifeanyichukwu for attracting the kind gesture from Daddy Hezekiah. He called on well spirited individuals to join hands with government in supporting public universities.

“Pubic universities in the country with lean resources need help and support from the general public to move education sector forward.

“I commend in a special way two daughters of Daddy Hezekiah in the department of political science who appealed to their father to renovate the building, I urge other students from wealthy families in UNN to emulate them, “ he said.

In his response Daddy Hezekiah said his desire to carry out the project was motivated by his belief that it is more blessed to give than to receive. “Sometime last year, two of my children, Princess Favour Chukwunazaekpere and Princess Samuel Onyinyeomachukwu Gift, who are currently students of the department, drew my attention to the deplorable condition of the building.

“They appealed to me to do something about it before the building collapsed,” he said.

He added that “despite all the other on-going capital-intensive projects in my university and Church I still brought in my team of engineers to start and finish the project.”

read more

Click here See his own school being the cheapest private University in Nigeria, just to help the less privilege

ENROLL

1 Like

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by A2dbzzz(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmm.. Ok... Oya next wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
in fact, for his candid way, i will be his fan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
A2dbzzz:
Hmmm.. Ok... Oya next wink

am marveled, can this happen in Nigeria. So we still have good people

1 Like

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by Hezscore(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Are you serious!!!? So we still have good person for this country. Bravo!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by EmeraldDiamond14: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow this is commendable!!!
For someone to build/fianance a departmental building in another university that is not his own; it is really commendable!!!
He did well ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by Homeboiy: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nonsense and rubbish

Ozumba is not the vc of Unn buy former

So this is an old talk
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Homeboiy:
Nonsense and rubbish

Ozumba is not the vc of Unn buy former

So this is an old talk

Before you comment, read the reference link, don't just comment any how. He did something superb, that has been recorded in the history
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Where are you driving to, whether former or present, the history has been made.
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by Hezscore(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
So great like this, indeed filled drums doesn't make noise.

I give my thumbnail for him.
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by Hezscore(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
nice
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice, indeed
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by chimatruth(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
This act is highly commendable. This Man is a great philanthropist and a lover of education. May God bless his selfless service to God and humanity..
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by truthstands20: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
One of the Greatest Legend as anointed prophet of the most High God. You have touched many lives especially the poor masses and converting souls for Christ. You shall live long Sir.
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by sweetonugbu: 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dalu to nne,every federal project in south East is being deliberately abandoned,and left in comatose,we will overcome
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
NICE WORK
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: If Our Politicians Are Like This Man, That Means We are good- DADDY HEZEKIAH by victorhez: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Hadiza Isma El-rufai, Makes U-turn On Son’s Threat To Rape Someone’s Mother / Is There Any Historical Or Ancestral Link Between Igbos And Benin People ? / Billionaire Haircut, Facebook Founder Enjoys Free Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.