Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,448 members, 7,833,569 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock (40379 Views)

President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock / Again, Buhari, Jonathan Meet On Mali Crisis / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Arewa1408: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lilimax:

You should go past he is your President Mr Man.
No doubt about that but let his achievements speak for him shocked

Yes, i agree with you absolutely. However, read the post of that fraudulent hater again and you will understand why and how he is just a hater with nothing to contribute but make Buhari shine, period. I ofcourse supported Buhari in 2015, because I, and the rest of the World knew GEJ was corrupt and if hed won, Nigeria will collapse, period. Now Buhari won, Thank God, but guess what, liars have been lying about him and all and he is incompetent, now we cannot even see the incompetent clearly because those fools are too deep in their hate to point to the incompetence, all they point to is lies and he is happy laughing and defending the lies while I and you suffer. Example, Buhari ofcourse finished Secondary school and graduated, he went to Military School in Nigeria, the UK and War college in the USA, so ofcourse he will laugh at your lies and think he is doing the right thing, Now, if you ask Buhari what educational, leadership or professional knowledge he has obtained since 1985, i repeat, 1985 to lead a complex, evolving and dynamic Nigeria, zeroooo, none whatsoever. Again, if you accuse Buhari of supporting terrorism or sponsoring BH or any of those lies that IPOB, fraudsters and haters perpetrate cos they are full of lies and hate anyways, he will laugh, Now if you ask the tired, retired, incompetent general, why he hasn't changed his service chiefs or why he cannot account for those kidnapped by BH till date, or why he's not been able to successfully tackle BH, or who is funding BH, how are they getting weapons etc, you will find out he is grossly INCOMPETENT and useless as a leader, period. So, @Lilimax, bottom line is idiotic tribalistic, religious bigots and fools like that mumu, did not allow us to move from GEJ to PMB completely, so, in 2019, we were unable to move from PMB to something much better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:
[s]

Jonathan is a prime example of not all men are men.
Obasanjo and his cohorts made a grave mistake by picking Jonathan over ibori for the office of the president ...ibori would’ve made us proud

Jonathan lacks balls - Political wise and family wise .... his wife runs the home.

I wonder what he’s going to tell buhari Beg him to be as weak and stupid as him or beg him to come and fix the bridge linking rivers state with bayela state? [/s]
you are so senseless
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheBeat:
GEJ lacks what Buhari has and Buhari lacks what Jonathan has.

OBJ has what both have but corruption and ego killed him.

Umaru gave us a fresh air in a slow but steady way but unfortunately death took him.

We need people like Peter Obi, Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Sanusi, Ribadu, Adesina and Okonjo Iweala to preside over this country. I would have mentioned El Rufai but his extremism is a major concern.

This statement is Valid mostly El rufai ‘s part , the guy would have been another legit President Nigeria can groom but he is a fast thinker with a shallow mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by sapele914(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

Obasanjo and his cohorts made a grave mistake by picking Jonathan over ibori for the office of the president ...ibori would’ve made us proud

Jonathan lacks balls - Political wise and family wise .... his wife runs the home.

I wonder what he’s going to tell buhari Beg him to be as weak and stupid as him or beg him to come and fix the bridge linking rivers state with bayela state?
Urhobo wado.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

old and new scammers having meetings while thier attack dogs like reno omokirikiri, fani kayode and Onochie fight on twitter

Did buhariadvocate withhold your zombie allowance or you are now angry with your messiah for hiding behind the cabal to attack star boy?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

I wonder what he’s going to tell buhari Beg him to be as weak and stupid as him or beg him to come and fix the bridge linking rivers state with bayela state?
Trash!! You can shove your pathological hatred where the sun don't shine!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Honor10:

Well, that terrorist send ur ineffectual Buffon into exile, and took away any form of relevance even in his state.
You are a JSS 2 student obviously.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Caseless: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheBeat:

Umaru gave us a fresh air in a slow but steady way but unfortunately death took him.

We need people like Peter Obi, Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Sanusi, Ribadu, Adesina and Okonjo Iweala to preside over this country. I would have mentioned El Rufai but his extremism is a major concern.
OBJ would have been the best, but he worsened the situation.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by BuhariAdvocate: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Shame.
ChoCho54:
Did buhariadvocate withhold your zombie allowance or you are now angry with your messiah for hiding behind the cabal to attack star boy?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by solmusdesigns: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
ChoCho54:

Look man, APC scammers are best for Nigeria and i beg you to vote Osinbajo APC 2023, forget about any allowance with buhariadvocate, think of your future
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by EzekaUdenee: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Look man, APC scammers are best for Nigeria and i huge you to vote Osinbajo APC 2023, forget about any allowance with buhariadvocate, think of your future
[/s]
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by BuhariAdvocate: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Please help me tell him. Chocho need help.
solmusdesigns:

Look man, APC scammers are best for Nigeria and i beg you to vote Osinbajo APC 2023, forget about any allowance with buhariadvocate, think of your future
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by leofab(f): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Motorpark lout... who thinks acting like a jungle beast is a virtue..
Plead:

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by aspirebig: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jonathan Political sense is far above an average Nigerian Politician. He knows that it is not a do or die stuff like some feel.He has his short comings as a human but way above many of them. That is why he is respected globally.

Where is Mugabe that wanted to rule for life today?

Some people never learn.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:

osunbande can only be president in your dreams
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by Obinoscopy(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2019
Lilimax:

How?
Thought GEJ is the problem of Nigeria??
No I don't think he is the problem. If anything, he should be one of the few who puts the unity of the country first before any other thing. His acceptance of the election result and his matured comments in his post-presidency period is really commendable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by ogundeleai(m): 4:54am On Oct 11, 2019
TheBeat:

.. How about you?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock by kuroben4real: 11:35pm On May 28, 2021
Plead:

What is this one saying? Which bridge are u referring to? I’m in yenagoa, I take that route in almost all my travels. Explain urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.