Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,804 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine (17955 Views)

The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture) / School Abductions: Abdullahi Mohammed Says People Don't Want Education For North / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:
have you putted your thing inside already?

Ayam not understanding you oooo.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by notoriousbabe: 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Ayam not understanding you oooo.
i mean you don put your this thing inside that thing as your don dey cum
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Phred1717: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
How much will FG pay it's citizens for hate speech(aka lies n propaganda)
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by emonis88: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na this same people started hate speech during Jonathan's govt o! With all the insult n ethnic speech that has divided this country since their coming into power. Now they want to out law the same thing they did to the previous govt.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:
i mean you don put your this thing inside that thing as your don dey cum

grin abeg what exactly is your job ? Because Ayam not understanding your dp
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thank God there's 5m fine for those that criticize buhari and not atikuchukwu or nyamiri people...
For those that criticize the nyamiri people and atikuchukwu 5m grants....
I will continue to criticize the duo till common sense enter them
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dreal1247:
The collection should be backdated to accommodate all the hate speeches against GEJ. When that is done, Nigeria won't need vats and crude oil to fund the budget.
Bro,GEJ was 4 years ago.

GET OVER IT!
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Vicilo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
There is no hate speech u will think of that this same people didn't use on Yaradua especially during his illness period, the worst happened during Jonathan's administration, the like of Lies Mohammad called Jonathan all kinds of names and were not fined 5m. This govt is so in secured and miserable.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by notoriousbabe: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

grin abeg what exactly is your job ? Because Ayam not understanding your dp
I make people comforkable
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:

How ?
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Rolex66: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Multiply 5m x the number of hate speech on NL = NL mods doing their jobs well. As we all know, this is the world's headquarters of hate speeches.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
God punish you! Buhari said he will run a parallel government if GEJ won 2015 elections nothing happened, I mean nobody arrested him. As an illegitimate president, he has been ignoring the FoI law. Lawless, useless herdsmen everywhere!
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Realdeals(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Some people in this government should be charged for abuse of office including some Governor.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by notoriousbabe: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

How ?
are you a learner?
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:
are you a learner?

No mam.
Just wanted you to admit it urself.

Anyways just have it in mind that after life , its judgment I pray you repent before your time is up. Don't know your reasons for doing it. But I want you to know that it's not enough reasons to condemn yourself to a lifetime of shame and misery while you pretend that all is well. Retrace your steps and turn to God for healing, peace of mind and salvation because in the end , that is all that matters. God love you more than you can ever imagine turn to him, give him a chance to turn your life around nothing is impossible for him.

You are worth soooo much more than than this. I know and believe it. it's time for you to start believing in your self worth.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 5:32am On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:

Hmmm.
Why did you condemn yourself to such a life ?

A life of shame, pain and worthlessness while pretending and even convincing yourself that all is well ? My dear retrace your step before it's too late. Sit down and ask yourself some serious questions about your life and about your death and what comes after death.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Basher8583: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2019
leTrizzle:
Forgetting it was the same way they campaigned in 2015.

Please remind me one hate speech he propagated way back since you are the one that knows.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Deepfreezer(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Well done baba, gag them, gag the media
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by emydnobl: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Riversides2003:
APC and money be like 5/6. Somebody should borrow me that Jacob Zuma’s picture. I hope one day we will not be asked to pay for air. They will soon toll our data and internet with the way they are going now.

APC and lies are 5 & 6!!!

Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Riversides2003(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
emydnobl:

APC and lies are 5 & 6!!!

God bless u
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by EdiskyHarry: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
lie Mohammed is one of the most stupid person in Nigeria
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by notoriousbabe: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hmmm.
Why did you condemn yourself to such a life ?

A life of shame, pain and worthlessness while pretending and even convincing yourself that all is well ? My dear retrace your step before it's too late. Sit down and ask yourself some serious questions about your life and about your death and what comes after death.
is it your life and how dies it concern you?
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Emotionss: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
notoriousbabe:
is it your life and how dies it concern you?

I am concern because I care about you. And also because you are worth much much more than this. You are precious to me and to God. Please retrace your step.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by leTrizzle: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Basher8583:

Please remind me one hate speech he propagated way back since you are the one that knows.
Didn't he mention making the country ungovernable if he loses? That one is not even a hate speech sef, that's treason.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Basher8583: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
leTrizzle:

Didn't he mention making the country ungovernable if he loses? That one is not even a hate speech sef, that's treason.

And that's all you can come up with.
However know that this was not attributed to Lai Mohammed nor was it attributed to Buhari.
Hope you have also checked my signature because I'm going to help you out of your illiteracy confinement.

I'm guessing you have the capacity to read.

Start with this

https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari

http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/56302/buhari-sues-reuben-abati-demands-one-billion-naira.html

https://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by leTrizzle: 4:13am On Oct 12, 2019
Basher8583:

And that's all you can come up with.
However know that this was not attributed to Lai Mohammed nor was it attributed to Buhari.
Hope you have also checked my signature because I'm going to help you out of your illiteracy confinement.

I'm guessing you have the capacity read

Start with this

https://www.nairaland.com/1355454/guardian-newspapers-regrets-article-buhari

http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/56302/buhari-sues-reuben-abati-demands-one-billion-naira.html

https://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2011/07/17/post-election-violence-buhari-threatens-sue-reuben-abati-libel

LOL, wetin your siggy Wan do for me?
Bros whatever rocks your boat is OK by me, my "illiteracy" puts food on my table for my family and I so am good with it. Enjoy.
Re: Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine by Niaja4real(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed on Thursay October 10, announced that online news platforms will now be regulated as he inaugurated a seven-man committee to implement reforms in the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).

Speaking at the event, Lai Mohammed said President Buhari has approved the upward review of fines from N500,000 to N5 million for hate speech offences as well as the amendment to the NBC act to enable it to license WebTv and radio stations, including foreign broadcasters beaming signals into the country. There is also an upgrade of political comments relating to hate speech to ”Class A” offence in the broadcasting code.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/online-media-will-be-regulated-hate-speech-fine-to-be-increased-from-n500k-to-n5m-lai-mohammed.html
Someone should help me tell Mr. Liar Mohammed that, he, Liar Mohammed remains the only inventor of hate speaking of note in Nigeria. The evil that men do, now lives with them & not after them...Mr. Liar Mohammed is only trying to run away from his own stupid shadow & let us wait and see how far he can go on this.
For Liar Mohammed to come out & spew those trash only confirmed how shadow minded, clownish & idiotic these people can be.
Liar Mohammed, APC & Buhari started hate speaking & we warned them but they would not listen to us. Now that the chicken has come home to roast, they've suddenly become afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Our Refusal To Speak Truth, Worsened Our Situation – Northern Elders / God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.