Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

"The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says (59760 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Tadwears2050(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
From the above .. I can see that the real President is dead.
Since when Buhari came back from Germany .. When he spent 91days on sick bed.
It is crystal clear that Aishat doesn't want any other man to have sex with him apart from the real husband. Even I think the presidency control the Government.
However, the Cabal has told Aishat that if HSE doesn't want her to have sex with the New man he should travel and then the president will get married to another woman.

I think Kalu is right that the Real President is dead some years ago...

Even Ashiat didn't really participated in the campaign or other things ...

Let's us sit down and thunkt deeply

4 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Jimi24: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
One of the stories on Nairaland talks about Buhari "liking to be massaged by Ms Farouk and Aisha not liking it do she ran to the UK".

When you read lowbrow, mongrel breed trash like that you know its an average IQ Wendell Smith throwing a written bone to his half educated admirers on Nairaland.
I mean if you respect your own intellectual accomplishnents you probably shiuldn't be repeating such idiocy in good company.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Dinho20(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
ANYWAYS

SUCH IS LIFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by SoNature(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Wonderful! So Aisha has being relieved of her duties in za oza room.

BEEN

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by EzekaUdenee: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
dave4rella:

Why is he marrying then
to get someone who will massage his shrinked dick

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
newsynews:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan’s ex Aide, Reno Omokri wrote this on Twitter

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182357646738907137

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1182367316526403585

Mr. Reno pls Stop deceiving Nigerians and pretending as if you don't know....People like you claiming to be activists fighting for the massess should be bold to n
expose this fallacy in Nigeria....President Buhari is an imposter...he is indeed Jubril as Kanu said....
God will surely Judge everyone who knows of this fraud on this country!
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by hush15: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Juicyjuice:
Wonderful! So Aisha has being relieved of her duties in za oza room.

Hmmm... Aisha had better come out clean cos this new Buhari get comma o. Am beginning to suspect this Buhari o.

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by hush15: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
newsynews:

Nigeria, wake up o. This Sudan story might be more real than we thought
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Gabson001(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
issorit

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now the real plan to highjack Nigeria has unfolded. See plot and morons are here blabbing. Mugus cool

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Anyone that believe this idiotic fool of a man call remo omokery is an idiotic fool like him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
islandmoon:
yeah! the other room has being vacant for months now, we are accepting CVs from divorcees, after one and slay mamas!

post your CVs here for screening, you must not have yam leg, good in the other room and must know how to cook tuwo shinkafa!
we accept affidavits!
ability to speak fulfide and hausa languages is an advantage.

only slim women should apply.
u na ogbonge HR uncrowned oooooo...Ur skills are needed in highly placed firms...But Nigeria apparently needs u more �����

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Khaleell001(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:

There’s always an atom of truth in every rumor and thanks to Nairaland .

So if I spread a rumour that you are a thief it means there's an atom or element of truth in what I said?

Some of you need to donate your brains to the lab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
I pray that this is true, that suicide bomber from Adamawa with her leaky mouth can go and become Atiku's wife number 300

BTW, is Mr Reno Mockery ( aka Wendell Simlin) aware that his boss, his Royal highness, the Clueless one of Otueke was in aso rock today? Probably to beg on behalf of his anini wife!
Table turned, u would av asked for evidence
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by semyman: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

Woe betide everyone who voted and campaigned for buhari.
Woe betide your parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
So Buhari still dey Bleep,?

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by TruthinAction: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
This confirms Nigeria is not is priority. He should do this after he lives office. Too many wives will distract him from national duty where he is already found wanting.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by 1shortblackboy: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
The leech called Buhari. The state has sponsored everything about him,he just had to wait until there is access to free cash to take a second wife.

which one is alarm again. Anybody said he should not marry another wife ? He's just saying it's true what Buhari does in za oza room is non of our business

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by SirLiquidGold: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sirjamo:
I pray that this is true, that suicide bomber from Adamawa with her leaky mouth can go and become Atiku's wife number 300

BTW, is Mr Reno Mockery ( aka Wendell Simlin) aware that his boss, his Royal highness, the Clueless one of Otueke was in aso rock today? Probably to beg on behalf of his anini wife!
funny o

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Toofan007: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap
stop shifting goal post
Buhari is a randy impotent criminal
how can he randy and impotent at the same time?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by bakila: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afamed:

No need to confirm any midday news especially when it's source is from Ochanja / upper Iweka news outlets
They are doing Kamu this night. Unless Buhari change his mind...he will take a second wife tomorrow...
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Basher8583: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
bluebay:

So says the illiterate. Its people like you church dey find.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Princemichael93: 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Every rumor is true in naija until proven otherwise

1 Like

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Basher8583: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tadwears2050:
It is crystal clear that Aishat doesn't want any other man to have sex with him apart from the real husband. Even I think the presidency control the Government.
However, the Cabal has told Aishat that if HSE doesn't want her to have sex with the New man he should travel and then the president will get married to another woman.

I think your brain is dead and you are trying to use your anus to think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by masseratti: 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Born2Breed:

Oga... Nothing wrong in campaigning and voting for anyone of your choice, cursing them is totally wrong, it is democracy lets live by the rules, what is most important is if he is a failure lets kick him out, unfortunately the opposition brought a wrong candidate for the return match, that's why he is still there.

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by Dalby(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
newsynews:

Who is taking second wife? Please don't confuse me is it Jubril from Sudan or Buhari you people said is dead
With this l expect Aisha to blow the cover, the secrets hidden from Nigerians as you people claim...
Reno you are a disgrace!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by BOBAN2710: 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
DIs rhino too dull'are times i wonder y a full grown up man be acting as if he was carrying a cradle brain in his head.
i dont blame u
nigeria is a nation of wonders
some people that are not sound upstairs are ur supporters .
majority of dem are from particular tribe always with negative lifes.
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by masseratti: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tadwears2050:

theorist, them don start... When you guys makes unintelligent claims, how do you want people that are "neutral" which is the majority to believe you, can't you guys come out with something better? Jeez zzz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by topcin: 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
If the rumors making the rounds about President #Buhari marrying a new First Lady are anything to go by, Buhari is an adult and is subject to his own decisions. My problem is how I wish he has the same energy for our economic policies, security, infrastructure etc... #BUSA19
Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by willyjacs(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2019
bluebay:

but sky B wasn't dead as we read here and other places.
Not every rumour carries an atom of truth....some na pure lies.

2 Likes

Re: "The Second Wife Story Is True" - Reno Omokri Says by omerukokwuru(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
I kept wondering why the media shy away from investigative journalism in this country.this are what should be dug out....is it true, why is the President getting married again, why has Aisha stayed away from the villa for three months now?
This boils down to Nnamdi Kanu story of Jubril....
President Buhari may not be the one dia and the cabal needs a wife to take care of him as old ages creeps in till 2023....
Truth is like pregnancy, it may take time but it will surely reveal itself one day!
Bros my exact same thoughts, where is hanty kemi when you need her? as usual missing in action waiting for BBC to investigate and then coming on social media to cry blue murder after the story is confirmed as true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / Bukola Saraki With Classmates In Kings College, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.