Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car (23274 Views)

Boy Opens Mobile Car Wash In Lagos Traffic / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / When Is The Right Time To Remove And Wash Your Radiator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
kuntash:

wetin shine there ? shocked shocked
Well, get a glasses then look again.

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by okrikaboi: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Roses are red
Your car is blue
Why would you wash it with glue
Aisha was 6
Muhammad was 52
And I'm not talking about the Buhari's
You know this is true
But you'll bash me for staying true
It's undue
Na them all these Jcole fans after hitting the blunt

1 Like

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by clems88(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
corperdonga:
Please recommend the best soap to use then.
hypo mixed with harpic.

Try it and thank me later cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by mechanics(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
That's true, instead car Wash is preferable.
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by taiwoowiat: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Contact us for your Generator's maintenance

See my signature for details

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Comedian2019: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Can I use a mixture of Hypo and Klin?
Add jik and acid.

1 Like

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Hoodbilonia: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Forget story,liquid na liquid
Abegi
Before the motor enter naija,u know how many liquid don touch body. You know how many dead body don die for inside motor before e enter naija as tokunbo.
Abegi
Car wash,i have not seen any that uses car liquid wash if its not bar soap,its hard off detergents like ariel,omo. Name it. Why do i hate car wash,they are always in a hurry like a time bomb wants to self destruct. I hate going to car wash.

1 Like

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by 3kay945(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pls, how do one wax a car? I have been hearing this recently.
And what type of wax name to use?
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Hoodbilonia: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
Its like an oil for car body original 15k,then they have wax tyre like light cement colour mostly for alloys but na once i don use am and since den i never see am again. I wont advise you do that here.
Na waste of time. Bad roads,dirt everywhere,ool splashing mud at your car muds,rain.. if u
3kay945:
Pls, how do one wax a car? I have been hearing this recently.
And what type of wax name to use?
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Scatterscatter(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Comedian2019:

Add jik and acid.

Will it work
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by horlique(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Abeg use Omo, klin and wash. Which one is dishwasher again. See waste of money
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Coolgent(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
corperdonga:
Please recommend the best soap to use then.
LB car wash is very good, I have been using it since 2007
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by ITbomb(m): 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
The two of them na green color grin grin
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Coolgent(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Only an aboki will wash a CAR with DISHWASHER
Tribal bigot, keep on using klin to wash your legs cis u sound broke
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by paparazzi1987(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tina26:
what of omo

Use Dudu Osu na grin
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Neddyogu(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:
Only an aboki will wash a CAR with DISHWASHER

How does one wash a car with a dishwasher? D car na plate?
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by cucumbar: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
That's what I use and my car is still sparkling 1 year later so what are you talking about?
I Dey tell you....everytime don’t do this, don’t do that. Me sef na morning fresh I Dey use. The car dey shine anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Offpoint: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
Neddyogu:

How does one wash a car with a dishwasher? D car na plate?
Dan baraoba, wai nai ne tribal bigot? ka na hauka ko?
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by double3(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
Why would anyone think of that? Just water is enough for the car's body. Then maybe Soapy water for the tires that's all.
This is exeaxtly how we roll!! grin
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by sinkhole: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
perfectbuy:

https://www.spotdem.com/2019/10/10/never-use-dishwashing-liquid-to-wash-your-car/
wao, I always wash my car with morning fresh thinking I am doing nice thing, but my car always fade very fast and I always wonder why. Thank you OP, now I know why
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Whobedatte(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Morning fresh idish wash by PZ is the best.
Try and thank me later .
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Neddyogu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:

Dan baraoba, wai nai ne tribal bigot? ka na hauka ko?

Wataƙila mahaifinku da ya lalata hankalinku yana da hauka gabaki ɗaya. dabba!
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by BarrElChapo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
LB as in Liquid Bleach cheesy
Coolgent:

LB car wash is very good, I have been using it since 2007
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Offpoint: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
Neddyogu:

Wataƙila mahaifinku da ya lalata hankalinku yana da hauka gabaki ɗaya. dabba!
Ban n da lokuci ka... sai hanjuma
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
So you mean a car's body is oily/waxy? Na wa o, no further comments
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Tina26:
what of omo

That's the worst
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
okrikaboi:

Na them all these Jcole fans after hitting the blunt
Lol
The blunt has clear but you know it is the truth everybody know it is true yet somehow the truth is offensive to Nairaland and lala that they took down the comment.
Inside life
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
cucumbar:
I Dey tell you....everytime don’t do this, don’t do that. Me sef na morning fresh I Dey use. The car dey shine anyhow.
Abi ooo... If you listen to all these online experts, you will just loss your mind.
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by hacops: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Washing your car with dish washer is harmful, to the paint integrity, use good quality car wash with wax or silicone, protection.
Colour fade often come from UV light from sun light, if the paint is not protected.
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
nice but how many people really wax their cars in naija?
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Big2bore(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Omo is bad for washing cars
Re: Never Use Dishwashing Liquid To Wash Your Car by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
SAME EXPLANATION FOR THOSE THAT BLEECH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porsche Builds Its One Millionth 911 And It Is Beautiful / CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market / Bmw 325Ci E46 - Repairs and Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.