Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State (5962 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by eternityk: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2019
The adelekes are a wealthy family from osun state
U may know davido because of his popularity
Here is what u don't know
Davido father is actually a billionaire
His net worth is said to be in range of 700-850 million dollars
Yes,that's the range of their wealth
What u don't know is they own 2 of the biggest power plants in Nigeria
The adeleke family's company called pacific holdings
The company Is the owner of omotoso power plant in ondo state
The company also owns olorunsogo power plant in Ogun state
Omotoso and olorunsogo power plants is owned by adeleke family
They also have other huuge investments
They are proud Yoruba billionaires

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Midas01: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2019
Forbes (or something else) estimated his networth to be $300m so where did you get your figure from?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by seunlayi(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by WonderManly(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Wow!...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Born2Breed(f): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2019
Which of the Omotosho and Olorunshogo power plants are owned by the Adelekes'?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by chriskosherbal(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
Midas01:
Forbes (or something else) estimated his networth to be $300m so where did you get your figure from?
As at what year was this sir, I think maybe his net worth has increased over the years, nevertheless, having $300 m is not small change at all in today's Nigeria.

Wealthy family I must confess.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by jadeliyi(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
money family.
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by timesup234: 5:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Adeleke dont have $200 million net worth. Even Otedola dont have a net worth of $350 million.Una see money finish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ServantsOfTruth: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2019
Also Tell them that devidos mother committed suicide
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ruggedtimi(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Op na davido pay you?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08am On Oct 11, 2019
chriskosherbal:
As at what year was this sir, I think maybe his net worth has increased over the years, nevertheless, having $300 m is not small change at all in today's Nigeria.

omo having $5million dollar net worth is not beans.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ruggedtimi(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2019
timesup234:
Adeleke dont have $200 million net worth. Even Otedola dont have a net worth of $350 million.Una see money finish
Otedola You sabi pass forbes? Do you think networth means physical cash
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ProudDick: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Also Tell them that devidos mother committed suicide

What about your mother? Oh you don’t know. You are from a baby factory.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Even IPOB is worth more than $350million.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by timesup234: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Otedola current net worth is $300million on Forbes

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by TeeBabss(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by eternityk: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2019
timesup234:
I saw their net worth being around 750 million dollars in 2017
Their company pacific holdings bought the olorunsogo and omotoso power plants in Ogun and ondo
Its an open secret
A news came to nairaland some years ago in which davido brother was checking out a power plant in Ogun with amosun then
Google it

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Charleys: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:

I hope you know that Forbes only cover what you want them to cover...

There are billionaires that Forbes do not know btheir networth.

I'm not saying otedola is a billionaire though.
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by eternityk: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Charleys:

I hope you know that Forbes only cover what you want them to cover...

There are billionaires that Forbes do not know btheir networth.

I'm not saying otedola is a billionaire though.
There is no way u are a rich individual that Forbes won't know your net worth
If u are in global market with global banks
No way u won't be known
Its only political office holders that Forbes don't care about
Even invictus obi was a millionaire in dollars
With source of businesses
U can't deny that
Former abia governor was once on Forbes list
So...there is no way u are rich that Forbes won't capture u

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by pstemma1990: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2019
chriskosherbal:

his current net worth is 700 million dollar.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Charleys: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
eternityk:

There is no way u are a rich individual that Forbes won't know your net worth
If u are in global market with global banks
No way u won't be known
Its only political office holders that Forbes don't care about
Even invictus obi was a millionaire in dollars
With source of businesses
U can't deny that
Former abia governor was once on Forbes list
So...there is no way u are rich that Forbes won't capture u

Google it man stop saying (inserts bad word here)
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Midas01: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
That was in 2015 or 2016. But they're very wealthy nontheless.
chriskosherbal:

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by thundafire: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
timesup234:
so otedola worth how much
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by ServantsOfTruth: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2019
ProudDick:

What about your mother? Oh you don’t know. You are from a baby factory.

What about your mother? Oh she didn't tell you that am your father?

Met her in ashawo house

lol
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by KINGwax007(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Born2Breed:
Which of the Omotosho and Olorunshogo power plants are owned by the Adelekes'?

u dey mind the idiot?
The time wey dem do those plants, na only govt still get authority to sell power.

If na dem construct am, I hear...or maybe it's just bought. But having $700m is a scam of a propaganda

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by PureGoldh(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2019
Noted
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by Ceoking6: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Some people would just use their mouth to networth people into billionaires.

If you have legit $500m upwards their is no way you won't have "loud" businesses on ground to show for it.

And their is no way it won't attract Forbes to profile an estimate at least whether you called them or not.

That adeleke worth $700m is a scam, $20m converted to naira is enough billions to buy the so called power plants which you have attributed as his biggest investment
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by kingdomexploits(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
eternityk:
The adelekes are a wealthy family from osun state
U may know davido because of his popularity
Here is what u don't know
Davido father is actually a billionaire
His net worth is said to be in range of 700-850 million dollars
Yes,that's the range of their wealth
What u don't know is they own 2 of the biggest power plants in Nigeria
The adeleke family's company called pacific holdings
The company Is the owner of omotoso power plant in ondo state
The company also owns olorunsogo power plant in Ogun state
Omotoso and olorunsogo power plants is owned by adeleke family
They also have other huuge investments
They are proud Yoruba billionaires
They owns Adeleke university too and 5 star hotel in Nigeria. they owns estate in Banana Island and also have highest stake in unity bank plc.
Re: The Truth About The Billionaire Adeleke Family From Osun State by eternityk: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
kingdomexploits:
They owns Adeleke university too and 5 star hotel in Nigeria. they owns estate in Banana Island and also have highest stake in unity bank plc.
I will quote u later
I would like to know more

(1) (Reply)

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos / Osun Gives 50 Hectares Of Land To Farmers For Free / (pictures) Fuel Subsidy Madness In Nigeria Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.