Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? (1662 Views)

Naija Nurse Based In USA Who's Hands And Legs Was Cut Due To Covid-19 Vaccine / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Juray: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Hello health professionals, i have been having burning sensation in my hands and feet for a while now say about two months. The feeling is just like when fresh pepper comes in contact with the skin. I've looked up the symptoms on google and i couldn't find anything definite and it seems to be getting worse; I also checked my sugar level recently and it stood at 86 and 84 respectively so the condition is probably not sugar related. Plus i also feel pains on my bum sometimes with the burning.
Please i need urgent assistance on this!
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
OMA4J
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Go and join fantastic four. You Don turn super hero.
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Juray: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
Go and join fantastic four. You Don turn super hero.
Bros abeg call down na... Na serious matter!
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Juray:

Bros abeg call down na... Na serious matter!
Well. I know every sensation relating to skin and what you mentioned are tricks of the mind. Just drink plenty water and be calm. Nothing do you
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Juray: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:

Well. I know every sensation relating to skin and what you mentioned are tricks of the mind. Just drink plenty water and be calm. Nothing do you
Except that the burning sensation seem more internal than external.
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Juray:

Except that the burning sensation seem more internal than external.
sorry bros. Try go hospital na. As in go now. General hospital ooo not all these sergeant hospital springing up everywhere. You'll be fine
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Juray: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
sorry bros. Try go hospital na. As in go now. General hospital ooo not all these sergeant hospital springing up everywhere. You'll be fine
I've been to a general hospital before tho but you know how they are always in a hurry, i was given some tests to run, they all turned out negative! I'll check out another one tho. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Juray:

I've been to a general hospital before tho but you know how they are always in a hurry, i was given some tests to run, they all turned out negative! I'll check out another one tho. Thanks!
If it's negative then it's a thing of the mind. As I said earlier. If you dey nack beer back am well into the night. It should fizzle out.
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by shilenji(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2019
Try to contact and beg

Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by Juray: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2022
U don dey okay from the burning sensation on your feet and hand?
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2022
Juray:
Hello health professionals, i have been having burning sensation in my hands and feet for a while now say about two months. The feeling is just like when fresh pepper comes in contact with the skin. I've looked up the symptoms on google and i couldn't find anything definite and it seems to be getting worse; I also checked my sugar level recently and it stood at 86 and 84 respectively so the condition is probably not sugar related. Plus i also feel pains on my bum sometimes with the burning.
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
OMA4J
signs of blood infection called narun in Yoruba,it's treatable
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Juray:
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
OMA4J
You don finally treat am?
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by candygebsslim: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is like this thing don do u, how did u treat it

oluwaVaz:

You don finally treat am?
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
candygebsslim:
Is like this thing don do u, how did u treat it

Yes boss
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by candygebsslim: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gee dis tin dey do me like this, how did u cure urs

oluwaVaz:

Yes boss
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2023
candygebsslim:
Gee dis tin dey do me like this, how did u cure urs

It is called Nuerophaty , is an injury of the nerves ...I don't know how your own is doing you.. U fit go hospital go check shaa...they gave me some medication and dey burning sensation don japa
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by candygebsslim: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Can u remember the medication, like dis at times my ears, lips and back burn

oluwaVaz:

It is called Nuerophaty , is an injury of the nerves ...I don't know how your own is doing you.. U fit go hospital go check shaa...they gave me some medication and dey burning sensation don japa
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
candygebsslim:

I didn't experience ear, lip nd back burn o. Na just my hands and feet ....Check if you have ulcer bro...
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
candygebsslim:

You still dey get the burning ?
Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by candygebsslim: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guy am getting it ooo. I have taken so many drugs no way
oluwaVaz:

You still dey get the burning ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? by oluwaVaz(m): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2023
candygebsslim:
Guy am getting it ooo. I have taken so many drugs no way
Na nerve injury, go get gabapentin capsule ...na wetin I use cure my own, 1 morning 1 night.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Wife Of Kwara Coronavirus Index Case Dies / What Causes Excess Facial Hair In Women And How Is It Treated? / Female Circumcision: Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.