Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice (1602 Views)

Imo: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Onwuegbu (PDP), Returns Apc's Chike Okafor / My Sacking, Miscarriage Of Justice — Dino Melaye / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
The recent decision of the imo guber tribunal is the worst judgment i've ever seen.i dont know whether the judges were affected by the venue of the sitting which was at the fct high court notorious for spurious and ridiculous judgment.what is so hard in calculating two third of 27? Even a kindergarten knows that 2/3 of 27 is 18 and ihedioha only got 25% in just 13 lgas.this is a constitutional matter,tyey should have simply nullified the polls and called for a rerun between him and ugwumba.this is a simple matter.

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Nbotee(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by durangokid: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:
The recent decision of the imo guber tribunal is the worst judgment i've ever seen.i dont know whether the judges were affected by the venue of the sitting which was at the fct high court notorious for spurious and ridiculous judgment.what is so hard in calculating two third of 27? Even a kindergarten knows that 2/3 of 27 is 18 and ihedioha only got 25% in just 13 lgas.this is a constitutional matter,tyey should have simply nullified the polls and called for a rerun between him and ugwumba.this is a simple matter.

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora
. How did you people arrive at the two thirds calculation, you people are funny, an already predetermined two third propaganda that was generated by Uche nwosu and his gang if forty even before the election when they saw the number of candidates in that election, 71 candidates out 27 local government areas, even going through the result proper it is funny how they talbulated it, example at njaba AA scored Eight thousand something with 75 percent while PDP scored five thousand something with 22.1 percent, what a funny tabulation, who gave Uche nwosu and his cohorts including you that tabulation. That was a predetermined propaganda before the election in which the planned to go to court with unfortunately it can not sail because their tabulations were very incorrect
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by CID11: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora
My friend weep no more. The time and energy used on social media would have been enough to prepare your defense. Instead you built up your case on substandard evidence. Someone spent billions for election, spent billions on tribunal, just for him to spend a few thousands to hire a professional statistician, he hired a road side mechanic. Are you now INEC, to determine who got 2/3 Spread? Keep up with the hearsay (Siri). The courts are there to put you where you belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by chichar1(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
op you are singing madman anthem!!!!!!!!
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
durangokid:
. How did you people arrive at the two thirds calculation, you people are funny, an already predetermined two third propaganda that was generated by Uche nwosu and his gang if forty even before the election when they saw the number of candidates in that election, 71 candidates out 27 local government areas, even going through the result proper it is funny how they talbulated it, example at njaba AA scored Eight thousand something with 75 percent while PDP scored five thousand something with 22.1 percent, what a funny tabulation, who gave Uche nwosu and his cohorts including you that tabulation. That was a predetermined propaganda before the election in which the planned to go to court with unfortunately it can not sail because their tabulations were very incorrect
So what is the correct tabulation sir? Is it hard for you to see that ihedioha didnt get up to 25% in njaba? The constitution was very clear here.there is no mention of the number of candidates except during the rerun proper where only two candidates will be involved.if you dont understand simple maths or legal provisions,just say so
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
CID11:
My friend weep no more. The time and energy used on social media would have been enough to prepare your defense. Instead you built up your case on substandard evidence. Someone spent billions for election, spent billions on tribunal, just for him to spend a few thousands to hire a professional statistician, he hired a road side mechanic. Are you now INEC, to determine who got 2/3 Spread? Keep up with the hearsay (Siri). The courts are there to put you where you belong
I tagged you because i thought you are a reasonable fellow.where is the invectives and insults coming from? Is that how low you have sunk in defence of a green capped fellow? Does the hiring of a roadside mathematician vitiate the fact that ihedioha is an illegal governor
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by CID11: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

I tagged you because i thought you are a reasonable fellow.where is the invectives and insults coming from? Is that how low you have sunk in defence of a green capped fellow? Does the hiring of a roadside mathematician vitiate the fact that ihedioha is an illegal governor
You call a governor, been declared by INEC as illegal. Did INEC send you on an errand to help them determine the spread. What formula are you using for your calculations. Do you expect the judges to come to the courts with a calculator to help you determine spread. Go and study the case of Awolowo Vs Shagari, the 1979 elections. Truth be told, INEC does not use the spread. when someone has the highest amount of votes, they believe you made the spread. Proving the case in court is another problem. Because there is no definite formula for calculating such spread. especially with 71 gubernatorial candidates

2 Likes

Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Ochendo1: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=senatordave1 post=83039631]The recent decision of the imo guber tribunal is the worst judgment i've ever seen.i dont know whether the judges were affected by the venue of the sitting which was at the fct high court notorious for spurious and ridiculous judgment.what is so hard in calculating two third of 27? Even a kindergarten knows that 2/3 of 27 is 18 and ihedioha only got 25% in just 13 lgas.this is a constitutional matter,tyey should have simply nullified the polls and called for a rerun between him and ugwumba.this is a simple matter.

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora

Cry babies, i warned you and your ilk about the outcome at the tribunal but you die hard children of iberiberism never learn.

1 Like

Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
deluded fellow!!
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Obdk: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora

Anybody you support lose
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by fergie001: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1, correct the Justice in the topic.
How come you celebrate when APC members are installed, and PDP members are sacked even when you know the Justice system is "cash and carry"?
You are crying for IMO but celebrated Osun...
You are crying for IMO but celebrated the Okigwe sham?
You are crying for IMO but you are celebrating Kogi?
You are crying for IMO but you want OUK to win his CA judgement?
You are crying for IMO but you celebrated affidavit?

C'mon, most of the judgements we get today are whipped up by several sentiments and money passed around.
Today, the SC is saying Amaechi's ascension was wrong after messing up the case.

The IMO case is one of those cases, celebrate it like you celebrate others and move on.
Perhaps, many years from now...the SC will tell us it is wrong again.
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obdk:

Anybody you support lose
How many monikers you get na? Cant you do without nairaland our oluwole barrister?
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
fergie001:
senatordave1, correct the Justice in the topic.
How come you celebrate when APC members are installed, and PDP members are sacked even when you know the Justice system is "cash and carry"?
You are crying for IMO but celebrated Osun...
You are crying for IMO but celebrated the Okigwe sham?
You are crying for IMO but you are celebrating Kogi?
You are crying for IMO but you want OUK to win his CA judgement?
You are crying for IMO but you celebrated affidavit?

C'mon, most of the judgements we get today are whipped up by several sentiments and money passed around.
Today, the SC is saying Amaechi's ascension was wrong after messing up the case.

The IMO case is one of those cases, celebrate it like you celebrate others and move on.
Perhaps, many years from now...the SC will tell us it is wrong again.
I cant celebrate any wrong judgment na.very soon,they will say 1 plus 1 is 5 legally.
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by fergie001: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

I cant celebrate any wrong judgment na.very soon,they will say 1 plus 1 is 5 legally.
But you celebrated the Okigwe judgement, didn't you?
You celebrated the counter-Sokoto judgement in Zamfara.

Listen, we all know you here but trust me, this IMO judgement 200 times will go the way of Osun.
So, let's move on to the next "Jankara" judgement abeg.
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by kelvinginzie: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Mynd44
Meleszenawi
Afamed
Yarimo
Sanchez
Cid11
Fairfora

What of Kano state tribunal judgement
Isn't that an abortion of Justice
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
CID11:
You call a governor, been declared by INEC as illegal. Did INEC send you on an errand to help them determine the spread. What formula are you using for your calculations. Do you expect the j
udges to come to the courts with a calculator to help you determine spread. Go and study the case of Awolowo Vs Shagari, the 1979 elections. Truth be told, INEC does not use the spread. when someone has the highest amount of votes, they believe you made the spread. Proving the case in court is another problem. Because there is no definite formula for calculating such spread. especially with 71 gubernatorial candidates
You made a lot of sense here,i like this.if you continue in this manner,i may just start supporting ihedioha.media opinion is different from what happens in the court.of a truth,uche nwosu lawyers may have bungled it up.but i find it hard to believe that uzodinma and araraume's lawyers will also fumble.if you look at uzodinma's case about inec wrongly calculating his scores in 388 units during collation then read the response of the judges,you can see that money exchanged hands.uzo case is about wrong collation while the judges are dismissing the case based on him not calling polling unit witnesses.the electoral act states that except on collation or non qualification,all other cases of election petition must be proven from the units.

Lets leave that aside.i was in a hurry if not ill have touched on the 1979 controversy in my post.mind you as at.that doesn't apply because shagari had 25% in 12 states while we had 19 states then so rounding up or calculating two third on an even number is always complex except it balances like in the case of imo.since shagari had 12,looking for an excuse or a loophole to avoid 13 was easy.12 and thirteen are near numbers.but in the case of ihedioha,he had 13 which is far from 18.if he had 16 or 17,perhaps an excuse will suffice.
In summary,i want you to agree that in reality ihedioha did not score two third but since the court for now affordable him,he's on the right path
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by kelvinginzie: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

You made a lot of sense here,i like this.if you continue in this manner,i may just start supporting ihedioha.media opinion is different from what happens in the court.of a truth,uche nwosu lawyers may have bungled it up.but i find it hard to believe that uzodinma and araraume's lawyers will also fumble.if you look at uzodinma's case about inec wrongly calculating his scores in 388 units during collation then read the response of the judges,you can see that money exchanged hands.uzo case is about wrong collation while the judges are dismissing the case based on him not calling polling unit witnesses.the electoral act states that except on collation or non qualification,all other cases of election petition must be proven from the units.

Lets leave that aside.i was in a hurry if not ill have touched on the 1979 controversy in my post.mind you as at.that doesn't apply because shagari had 25% in 12 states while we had 19 states then so rounding up or calculating two third on an even number is always complex except it balances like in the case of imo.since shagari had 12,looking for an excuse or a loophole to avoid 13 was easy.12 and thirteen are near numbers.but in the case of ihedioha,he had 13 which is far from 18.if he had 16 or 17,perhaps an excuse will suffice.
In summary,i want you to agree that in reality ihedioha did not score two third but since the court for now affordable him,he's on the right path

Dino malaye have been sacked by the appeal court
There is no way he could have rigged with Apc controling the state and federal forces.
Isn't that a miscarriage of justice
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Dino malaye have been sacked by the appeal court
There is no way he could have rigged with Apc controling the state and federal forces.
Isn't that a miscarriage of justice
Honestly,am surprised at that case of dino.i didnt follow the case and i dont know what was presented before the judges unlike the imo case which is simple.finally,anybody can rig whether you are with the government or not except you dont know how rigging works
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
kelvinginzie:

What of Kano state tribunal judgement
Isn't that an abortion of Justice
It is not if you follow the tribunal sittings and evidence presented.what you read on media is different from what happened in court.
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
fergie001:

But you celebrated the Okigwe judgement, didn't you?
You celebrated the counter-Sokoto judgement in Zamfara.

Listen, we all know you here but trust me, this IMO judgement 200 times will go the way of Osun.
So, let's move on to the next "Jankara" judgement abeg.
You are not getting it.the okigwe judgment was correct because the high court made a mistake removing chike.am 200 percent confident that the supreme court will remove ihedioha as far as they sacked apc in zamfara
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by durangokid: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

So what is the correct tabulation sir? Is it hard for you to see that ihedioha didnt get up to 25% in njaba? The constitution was very clear here.there is no mention of the number of candidates except during the rerun proper where only two candidates will be involved.if you dont understand simple maths or legal provisions,just say so
. Section 179b of the Constitution stated the issue of two third when one or two candidates contest and the modalities, did the Constitution give modalities on how to calculate it give tabulation when total number of candidates surpasses number of the local government, apart from that how did Uche nwosu and his gang of Fourty reach to the percentage issue when their tabulations and calculations were scam l, example I gave you, how come AA got above 75 percent with eight thousand something votes while PDP got less than 23 percent with more than five thousand votes, how did they get to that percentage, that is a faulty calculation by Uche nwosu and his propaganda team, that was why the court struck out his case as incompetent
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by fergie001: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

You are not getting it.the okigwe judgment was correct because the high court made a mistake removing chike.am 200 percent confident that the supreme court will remove ihedioha as far as they sacked apc in zamfara
I will call you out then....this SC abi, no P!

You celebrated Nwajiuba's successor.....so leave am!
The Sokoto-CA judgement nko?

Let IMO rest the same way PDP let Osun rest but Rochas has money, he can continue sha!
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Afamed: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
deluded fellow!!
This could not have come from you, pathetic serial loser
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
fergie001:

I will call you out then....this SC abi, no P!

You celebrated Nwajiuba's successor.....so leave am!
The Sokoto-CA judgement nko?

Let IMO rest the same way PDP let Osun rest but Rochas has money, he can continue sha!
Which sokoto judgment again?
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by fergie001: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Which sokoto judgment again?
The Sokoto counter-judgement.

Let's leave that, and wait for Supreme on this....
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Obdk: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
senatordave1:

How many monikers you get na? Cant you do without nairaland our oluwole barrister?

I'm not who u think
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Obdk:

I'm not who u think
You are sir
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by Obdk: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
senatordave1:

You are sir

An account i ve been operating since 2016.have sense somtimes na. At least pretend to ve some
Re: Imo Tribunal Judgment A Travesty And Miscarriage Of Jusyice by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Obdk:

An account i ve been operating since 2016.have sense somtimes na. At least pretend to ve some
Borrowed and fleeting sense? Even a kid will know that its a waste trying to convince people that you have no multiple monikers.ofcourse you wont know since you dont have the bolded. cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The man, Hon. Justice Idris Baba Mohammed / “cabals Go Chase You Out Of Villa,” Nigerians React After Aisha Shared Video / Edo 2020: Wike Blows Hot, Tells President Buhari What To Do (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.