Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Oga Reno, Where Is The Wedding Venue Buhari 2nd Wife? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Reno, Where Is The Wedding Venue Buhari 2nd Wife? (327 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration / Northern Youth Beatup Buharist Who Came To Campaign For Buhari 2nd Term / Senator Danjuma Goje Declares Support For President Muhamad Buhari 2nd Term Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oga Reno, Where Is The Wedding Venue Buhari 2nd Wife? by 9jatriot(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
When I tell people that Reno is just a jobless yoot located somewhere in the US some will want to come for my head. How that guy attaches pastor to his name astonishes me.

He should come and tell us the venue of the wedding, the day is running fast and I do not want to miss the tuwo and lacasera they will share there.
Re: Oga Reno, Where Is The Wedding Venue Buhari 2nd Wife? by Mutemenot(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
So na tuwo and lacasera bubu go share shocked
Re: Oga Reno, Where Is The Wedding Venue Buhari 2nd Wife? by helinues: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Fake pastor

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Attacked Us Inside Aso Rock, Says Buhari’s Uncle, Daura’s Daughter / Kosovo Officials Hospitalized After Opening Ballot Boxes / FG To Establish Oil And Gas Parks In Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.