Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,578 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles (49771 Views)

Why I Stopped Getting Movie Roles – Nse Ikpe-etim / Caroline Danjuma: I Get Movie Roles Because Of My Brains And Not Beauty / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by EzekaUdenee: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Go meet Semiu Panel beater for junction.

The guy sabi work and e no too cost.

E no dey work any day wey Chelsea get match.
[/s]
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
bimgo:
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.

okearo -matogun road is an abandoned area. I doubt if the present ogun State govt. has plans for its residents.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nononoble: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women with their wahala[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is why I like men, they don't want fake personality.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by OdenKelechi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
We don't care.. no be us send you message
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
.... And this can make the front page?

It's finish....

Mod , continue
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by munafav(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
wetin be my own na..na your wahala bi that
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Women and their nonsense comments are like 5 & 6 .... This is an arrant nonsense...
If she work harder, she will be called for a role... You can't continue to be hiding behind one finger...
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by CeterisXVII: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
cescky:
sadThis should b a warning. To especially girls that do all sorts to get attention and likes...

Life is from within love yourself and be confident..have faith and. People will love you back...

The world is your oyster or clay to mould it as you please..and your not your body....

Your a spirit which is not physical but, fluid by nature and can be moulded to think or believe anything...so what you believe inside is what will come to you outside..your body is the shape of your spirit which is mould able...

Everything you see in life is a reflection of all that's inside...

Love your self..

The Lord Jesus Bless and heal you

realestniggah:
Her acting is probably shit.. And all she has is her physical appearance. Producers are looking for talent not just sex appeal.

If you appear and look like a bimbo.. You will be treated like one
If she had talent in acting, she would get roles. Look at Eniola Badmus. Despite her big size, she still gets good roles....
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Hapinex01: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na dah surgery go kill u oh.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Olodo24: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Africans are so primitive
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Olodo24: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
PureGoldh:
Always be proud of whatsOever God have given to you....dont conform to what the world do say about you..

Na dx kinda stuff kill Michael Jackson

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 0 8 1 0166 6771 if you need Original Pure Honey
you think it's easy to ignore the constant abuses? You have no idea what average looking people pass through
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by PureGoldh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Olodo24:
you think it's easy to ignore the constant abuses? You have no idea what average looking people pass through

It's not easy... That I know.

But the truth of the matter be say... No matter how hard you try... You can never please everybody..

People must talk..

If you too fair....dem go talk say you dey bleach... If you too dark.. Dem go talk say you come from Gadaffi bloodline.

If you short... Yawa for dem.. If you too tall.. Dem go talk say you no get sense.

Just be yourself.. That's all that matters
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
The previous shape was better. Some of us actually like it BIG!
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Swanzi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Greenbirth:
Out of 100% ghana girls. 80% has fake boom. Every street in accra sells body shape cream for girls who can not afford the machine type. It is normal over there.

Ur a bloody liar..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by panpan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
From the actress' narrative, her mistake was not in having cosmetic surgery, but in broadcasting it on social media.

Nobody needed to know about any cosmetic adjustment she was going to have.

She should have just had the surgery quietly, recuperated, and moved on as though nothing happened.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Habayomie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
bimgo:
The following roads need urgent attention in Ogun State, 1=Oke aro --matogun road, Giwa--oke aro, oke aro --agbado. Ogun state government please adhere and do the needful.
it was Amosun's administration that damage the roads all in the name of rehabilitation,and then for good 8years,he can't complete the project...yet his party APM got more votes from Agbado than any other party...direct ur grievance to Amosun...not my gentle governor....u av an Assembly member from APM already,so hold him responsible too.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by purples25(f): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
People say all sorts of things but i don't think anything can save us from them. If they love you they love you. If they hate you they hate you. I think its very painful but there is nothing one can do about it. They always provoke us but the very least one can do is to live with their comments and try to bear it, else you will forever be their puppet and they will still dislike you.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Ravenbeast1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
grin grin this one na ode
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by ugotex85: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please show us her former self let's compare which is better.
Re: Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles by Hellrazor101: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng for low prices as low as #3,000

(1) (2) (Reply)

2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.