Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,001 members, 7,856,040 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex (78897 Views)

Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by jayceeking: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
End time tins

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mad people everywhere undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by meobizy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nairalanders and their stupid memes. It makes one realize this place is full of SSCE candidates.

It’s a norm in Kenya, Zambia and Zimbabwe for older women to teach younger ones how to please men. I know this because I dated a few in the past. Coming back to Nigerian females gave a bad taste in my mouth.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Blogfarms: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
Abeg make this one shut up joor.. She can't preach decency that she can't portray...
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Dignity1997: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
The end of the world is near
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Sundrus: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dignity1997:
The end of the world is near
because of sex education, end of world don near. Oga bhave urself oo angry
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Kaybaba5(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Awon alailojuti
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Sundrus: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Mad people everywhere undecided
people dey sacrifice their time dey teach u how to fück well & reach orgasm, u dey call dem mad people. angry
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by ETUVICK: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
I dont understand why they should allow children to learn what is meant for adults alone.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is sex education wrong? No. What I see wrong is the children among them but then again parents are encouraged to teach their children sex education
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by godofuck231: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
A pastor's wife actually requested a bj from her husband and it landed her in the church elders summon , she was sl*t shamed , after all she silently parked up her thins and served him a divorce case , some of them still live in a primitive circle
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Overrated topic!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Revolva(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Telling a naija gal bout sex when many of them are hoes everywhere they go
Don't tell Dem what they know
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Priye007(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
God see ass.honestly this ass not bad all.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Azeez532(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wetin be all this public nonsense na
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by webngnews: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by PAQ(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Self righteous perverts. How could they sit there with children watching how to have sex? When their little girls come home pregnant they'll start wondering where the problem came from.shameless grown ups.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Deepthoughts: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2019
tendingNews:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ekz3jJo5d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-lady-and-man-demonstrate.html?m=1
Did they demostrated the "BERLIN CONFERENCE"style?,that style is simply unbeatable,I heard it was fela's favorite, it's no wonder the women loved him for it!.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Breedwinner: 1:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Godx: 5:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Repent. I am coming soon
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by difference5050: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Those that are hailing them are not normal .you cannot do everything in the public .why can't you count money that is up to 500k in the public so it is not good abeg ni
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Peterosky(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2019
I just remembered that the sex position on that picture by the sex educators is Onyi22 favourite. If I de lie,check her profile pics. That girl can like sex for Africa.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by ETUVICK: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2019
I Thought Africans are starving/Hungry, So how are they going to Fu ck on empty stomach?

Besides, Anyone who needs to be taught how to fu ck must be brain dead. Our Ancestors didn't need teaching sex, And they managed to stay married for Years and gave birth to our grandparents And our grandparents managed Also to stay married for 70 or more years too.
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by DaudaAbu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
The way she pose for that pix go make person want to learn different styles
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by Greatzeus(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Totally unnecessary,sex is natural,you don't need to teach anyone how to have sex. Though you can teach things that goes with it like practicing safe sex
Re: Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex by NiCurious: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Where were the men in the audience? A few of them would benefit from education on how to please a lady. Keep your lady happy, and she will be less likely to seek satisfaction elsewhere....

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Sabinus Sues Peak Milk, UAC Gala For N1.1B Over 'Something Hooge’, Cartoon Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.