Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (76777 Views)

My Terrible Experience At Onitsha Motor Park / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by shankie: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2020
Nowenuse:

I have replied your pm
Pls I didn't see ur the pm u replied
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Mbenny(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nowenuse:

I have just replied your pm.
please reply my pm.
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Chinnyrita27: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Very true.
hi divine, you have a nice diary. It encouraged me the more to be strong. Can I send a pm please

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Chinnyrita27: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Thank you. Of course, you can. smiley
thanks ma. I tried but unable to load in. Can you send please
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Chinnyrita27: 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
DivineGrace123:

Done.
alright.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Bigblessed: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one. I like Canada especially Quebec.

Have been dreaming of it, but need more information on how to conquer it as I learnt it's migration policy is strict.

Any guide please?
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Ndipe(m): 1:46am On Apr 06, 2020
"Lalaska," are you also "stormyweather?" The reason I asked is that are repeating the same story of a Nigerian who tried to buy a machine that was out of their budget, then one of you remarked that it is true.
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Stormyweather(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Ndipe:
"Lalaska," are you also "stormyweather?" The reason I asked is that are repeating the same story of a Nigerian who tried to buy a machine that was out of their budget, then one of you remarked that it is true.
do you know what repetition is? If you meant to say similar stories and not "the same story" then thats fine. As for your question, we are not same persons.
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Lalaska(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ndipe:

Certainly not the same. Don't know what you're talking about
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chinnyrita27:

hi divine, you have a nice diary. It encouraged me the more to be strong. Can I send a pm please
Olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by Tomjazzy2: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2020
@Chinnyrita27 noticed you sent a message. I hope all is well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by SmellingAnus(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2020
Chinnyrita27:
alright.
I currently can't access the mail I used for this account so I can't reply you... Alternatively, you can drop you mail or Whatsapp number I will send you a message...
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by RuggedSniper: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Lalaska:
my lecturer shared a similar experience. They just moved to Canada and Needed to get a washing machine urgently, they found one that the price was really higher than their budget but felt they could beat it down. They Approached the young couple. selling it and after bargaining, they paid and went to look for a truck to bring it Home. When they got Home, the wife opened the washing machine and saw an envelope with more than thrice the money they paid, there was a small Note there that read "we love your family and hope you settle in Soon, please do reachout if you need any assistance.". That was really touching. This happened over 10 years ago.
Wow, that's really nice. The country becomes better because we receive and give kindness and the cycle goes ground.
WORD! We live in a world of cycles/world of cause-and-effect.

1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by RuggedSniper: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
salford1:

Definitely not all Canadians are nice. It is erroneous to generalise based on a few occurences. All countries have good and bad people. I have met some really nasty Canadians. From my experience, people generally seem to be more friendlier in smaller Canadian cities. People in bigger cities tend to mind their own business and can often show a nasty behavior when you cross their personal space.
WORD! This small town/big town duality is responsible for the herd instinct in the human animal - and it's a global human phenomenon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by rickleye: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mizwisdom:
Why was my previous post deleted? grin

Like I posted before, one Nigerian paid for the flight tickets of more than 700 stranded country folks in S.A does that make all Nigerians kind? what of the bro who gave N1 million to a beggar and translator right here in Nigeria? so because one White person pays your meal and complements your baby it means all Canadians are nice grin

lol ! Its very true. And depending on which province or city you live. Its magnanimous to say All Canadians or ALL anybody are nice.
Re: My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada by adepeju1911: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lalaska:
So my wife and I took a few days off. It's pre thanksgiving and we decided to have lunch at a restaurant. We went with our 11 month old baby and sat beside a couple that were wrapping up their own lunch. They admired our beautiful baby and gave the usual compliments - "oh she's so cute", "How old is she" etc.
They left before us and when we concluded, asked for the bill. We received the shock of our lives when the waiter told us the couple had paid for our lunch, that they liked our baby. We were so surprised and didn't even have the opportunity to say thank you to them. These guys are super nice here and we indeed feel very grateful. Happy thanksgiving to all Canadians.

With faith I am declaring that my family will relocate to Canada this year.

In Shaa Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.