Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59293 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by ayando(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
LadySarah:

Yes and 100 percent normal
I don't think this works with all women. But this is the age of fast pace where everything is not normal.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

This same stupid mentality is responsible for the menace in the society, over population, poverty and poor family planning ......gerrout of here

Abortion is still not the best option... You too get out from here.. Make your point and leave, must you be sarcastic or vent your anger.... If you're frustrated or tired of life... Then move on to the next world!!!
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
femi4:
But they ve tried to abort without success. The available option is to allow the baby come to this planet
OH. Didn't read that. Wish them d best
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Rajman45(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

I see why good things eludes you...
Keep growing in frustration
Elude..... Hahaha, keep deceiving hopeless urself. Use ur time to improve ur low mentality and stop disturbing me.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
madridguy:
You want to adopt q baby

Yeah.. I love babies.. I'm a babysitter.. It hurts me when I hear stories of abortions, I know the economy is bad and all that jazz, but I strongly believe it's gonna be better..
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by bizhop01: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
As a lactating mother she might also lose her baby as a result of abortion.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Vkemay: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Withdrawal plus ovulation calculation(when very safe) plus condom(occasionally when not sure of safety) is the best pregnancy prevention.
In case of a new nursing mum who isn't menstruating(not sure of ovulation), condom on the husband's part is the best. This was my case.

My first is 5 year's old now, and I am just a few weeks pregnant. That was our desired spacing.

To achieve this requires a deep understanding on the part of both husband and wife, determination, selflessness and above all, having a set goals.
I am not totally against family planning pills/implants but hubby is.
To the poster pls keep the baby don't abort.
we learn from our mistakes and others too.
An uncle of mine was in the same situation 7years back, the wife became pregnant with a baby less than 2months.
Those two are like twin now.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by khome(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2019
johnmattew:
u are obviously and undoubtedly the most useless husband of the year....

u didn't let ur wife recover from stress of childbirth and allow her breast feed ........pity ur wife ,she isn't a wood

some nigerian husbands are useless and selfish
What if its the wife that wanted the sex?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by TEYA: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2019
IamR:

The title is so annoying; he is subtly putting the blame on his wife. Some men ehn!
How? N.a. wa for you o!
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2019
I hope the OP will leave the baby for your sake. If you love baby then you need to have yours.

Lamanii22:

Yeah.. I love babies.. I'm a babysitter.. It hurts me when I hear stories of abortions, I know the economy is bad and all that jazz, but I strongly believe it's gonna be better..

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by TomMary(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Rajman45:
U get wahala ọ, after just 4 months... U start de knack her
ahn .. How long should he have waited before knacking her.. I don't think I'll wait for one month sef......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
madridguy:
I hope the OP will leave the baby for your sake. If you love baby then you need to have yours.

I'd be glad... I'm not married yet o but I'll have mine some day... When I'm married..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Layooo8: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
That is a great lie, I did it and it work for me, because I have plan for my life.
Am living happily and enjoy my life now
Charleys:
Family planning is for people who have no plans for their lives..... At all.

People who plan their lives won't go for family planning.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by babajay109(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
ayando:

I don't think this works with all women. But this is the age of fast pace where everything is not normal.
You took the word out of my mouth, but the fact remain, its not possible.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kevoh(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

No woman should take this advice seriously from a human with a third leg.

Aunty, take your feminist issue elsewhere. Everything with una is always fight against men. LAM's rule and effectiveness is a research that was borne out of years of study and peer-reviewed by reputable organizations like WHO (World Health Organisation). Take your anti-male frustration to World Health Organisation!

Rajman45:

Most sources acknowledged Ur arguments
First of all, thanks for this.

Rajman45:

but i have interact with so many women that undergo exclusive breastfeeding and still got pregnant.

Like I have said before in my previous posts, they probably didn't follow the rules to the letter and failed. It's quoted below:
1. Your baby is less than six months old
2. Your menstrual periods have not yet returned
3. Baby is breastfeeding on cue (both day & night), and gets nothing but breastmilk or only token amounts of other foods.

More emphasis on number 3

It looks quite easy but very hard to follow, not with hubby breathing on their neck for sex barely two weeks after giving birth, the irregularity of the menstrual cycle after giving birth and the ability to breastfeed on cue especially at night when the nursing mother needs to rest. Just one day of not breastfeeding the baby is enough to render LAM useless. LAM rules states that a woman who is separated from her baby for more than six hours regularly should not expect LAM to be effective. How many present-day women can achieve with the stress of having to return to work as early as two to three months. I won't blame the women that much. It's not that easy on the women at all.

Rajman45:

Even science will always tell u that is not 100% certain.
Well, there was nowhere in any of my posts I stated LAM to be 100%. Its effectiveness reduces till the sixth month when it becomes useless. It's quite obvious why LAM will no longer be effective by the six month as the baby keeps growing and can no longer be sustained on breastmilk alone, this means less sucking and ovulation will therefore no longer be suppressed.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

That is to tell you the kind of diickheads we have on nairaland.

i guess you can't help oozing like a pvssy @times, a woman grown enough to be a wife should know when to take precautions ... why are you not pregnant for ur bf yet ... do you take precautions or rely on his own precaution, c'mon.
There are times my GF jus look @me n she will be like; if i really wana get pregnant i will .. forget all these ur redrawal antics grin.
it woman as the major role to play hence d subtle blame

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by TomMary(f): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2019
Vkemay:
Withdrawal plus ovulation calculation(when very safe) plus condom(occasionally when not sure of safety) is the best pregnancy prevention.
In case of a new nursing mum who isn't menstruating(not sure of ovulation), condom on the husband's part is the best. This was my case.

My first is 5 year's old now, and I am just a few weeks pregnant. That was our desired spacing.

To achieve this requires a deep understanding on the part of both husband and wife, determination, selflessness and above all, having a set goals.
I am not totally against family planning pills/implants but hubby is.
To the poster pls keep the baby don't abort.
we learn from our mistakes and others too.
An uncle of mine was in the same situation 7years back, the wife became pregnant with a baby less than 2months.
Those two are like twin now.
I was 4 months when my mom took in for my younger sister.... People advised her to take it out since things were not financially good but the she vehemently refused.. Today we are both graduates and mom keeps thanking God she didn't fall for the temptation of abortion...

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Rajman45:

Elude..... Hahaha, keep deceiving hopeless urself. Use ur time to improve ur low mentality and stop disturbing me.
Olodo grin
How many times have you Googled that word to know the meaning?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by newspay: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2019
Hello, I understand how this may be hard for you. I would advice you to stop breastfeeding the baby at hand int he next 1month. You need to take the baby elsewhere to your in-laws or to your mother. Please make sure to take care of his or her upkeep till your baby starts walking and always stay with them. Next thing to do is to continue having sex with your wife till she delivers the baby.

Now to your question of further recurrence, please avoid the family planning method. DO NOT USE IT. They fail completely. You need to study your wife's ovulation cycle and menstruation cycle after she has delivered her baby. Study your wife safe period and her unsafe period. During her unsafe period, you need to always do the the withdrawal method when making out with your wife.

CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE.

Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Awoo88: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2019
So you and your wife could not wait before you start fucking again?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by slimanyd: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Rajman45:
U get wahala ọ, after just 4 months... U start de knack her

So, is 4 months now to fast or too late. When is the proper time after giving birth. Abegi. Talk another thing jare
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Surulereman(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
He sounds irresponsible. Why should he not take the blame personally, as if the wife alone manufactures the pregnancy? And he's even contemplating abortion. What manner of man is this?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Adebowhales:
My baby is just 4 months old and my wife is pregnant again. We tried the family planning methods but it failed.

Presently, we cannot afford to leave the pregnancy. What can we do to prevent further re occurrence and to terminate this one.

Thanks.

Medics in the house.

I will just give you one advice. You and your wife should please download “Glow app” or “Flow app”

Make sure you and your wife take the app serious & monitor the app.

You can only have sexx after her ovulation like 3 or 4 days after her ovulation at least that’s what I do and trust me you’d be back to thank me.

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mycar: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Kindly do not try the abortion thing, it could create a very big problem for you in the future, keep the pregnancy, your child will probably be 11 months by the time another one arrives as the pregnancy must have been 2 months by now.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
ericsmith:

i guess you can't help oozing like a pvssy @times, a woman grown enough to be a wife should know when to take precautions ... why are you not pregnant for ur bf yet ... do you take precautions or rely on his own precaution, c'mon.
There are times my GF jus look @me n she will be like; if i really wana get pregnant i will .. forget all these ur redrawal antics grin.
it woman as the major role to play hence d subtle blame

So what you're saying is, women delibrately get pregnant right? Case in point this thread, the wife, still breastfeeding a 4 month old, deliberately got pregnant abi? What was her reason then, since she is to blame cos she produced the sperm and poured it into her pùssy, na you be the bosses of diickheads here angry

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by LadyDoubleJ(f): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Honestly Men deserve birth control method More than women. 0ne Aboki police man had children almost in all the 36 states and many of them does that too.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Awoo88:
So you and your wife could not wait before you start fucking again?

Lol me and partner started having sex the very first month so?
Really it’s not even about when but getting to know your partner.

2019 and men don’t take their girlfriend,wife or partners circle serious.
The painful thing is most of this fertility apps are free.

Although with nursing mothers you can’t predict their fertility which is my own case we did use protection until her mp.
After that we got back to making use of the app.
No raw sex until after ovulation.
If we must before then it has to be with protection!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by longitudemedia(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning, my advice to you is this

1. Children are heritage from the Lord.
2. There's a reason for this to happen, you have to stay calm and ensure your wife is healthy.
3. Don't go ahead with the abortion because she might not be fit and it might be dangerous.
4. I won't encourage you to go ahead with murdering the baby.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Are you currently in Nigeria? If yes, what part of naija..you look take away.

Lamanii22:

I'd be glad... I'm not married yet o but I'll have mine some day... When I'm married..
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
kevoh:

Aunty, take your feminist issue elsewhere. Everything with una is always fight against men. LAM's rule and effectiveness is a research that was borne out of years of study and peer-reviewed by reputable organizations like WHO (World Health Organisation). Take your anti-male frustration to World Health Organisation!

First of all, thanks for this.

Like I have said before in my previous posts, they probably didn't follow the rules to the letter and failed. It's quoted below:

It looks quite easy but very hard to follow, not with hubby breathing on their neck for sex barely two weeks after giving birth, the irregularity of the menstrual cycle after giving birth and the ability to breastfeed on cue especially at night when the nursing mother needs to rest. Just one day of not breastfeeding the baby is enough to render LAM useless. LAM rules states that a woman who is separated from her baby for more than six hours regularly should not expect LAM to be effective. How many present-day women can achieve with the stress of having to return to work as early as two to three months. I won't blame the women that much. It's not that easy on the women at all.

Well, there was nowhere in any of my posts I stated LAM to be 100%. Its effectiveness reduces till the sixth month when it becomes useless. It's quite obvious why LAM will no longer be effective by the six month as the baby keeps growing and can no longer be sustained on breastmilk alone, this means less sucking and ovulation will therefore no longer be suppressed.

[/s]

More trash. No woman shoud take this seriously...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Mbigtime: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
Abortion is a sin!
Keep the pregnancy. We had a similar issue but keep the pregrancy. The baby is a girl, intelligent and very beautiful. She is 4 yrs now
Every one has the right to live!

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2019
madridguy:
Are you currently in Nigeria? If yes, what part of naija..you look take away.

Awww thank you... Yeah, Lagos...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.