Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (59274 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by showafrica(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Quality20:
is ur wife breastfeeding well at all? cos breastfeeding is a natural form of family planning

You are right... My wife won't take in unless she stops breast feeding. However, some women are reluctant to breast feed babies and rely so much on milk before you know it another baby Don enter.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by FloraEC(f): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2019
kevoh:

I am quite sure, you and your wife did not practice exclusive breastfeeding as that is a form of contraceptive for nursing mother. It's called LAM and 98% effective.

Believe this at your own prey.
Breastfeeding can only prevent pregnancy in the first 6wks after childbirth due to release of the hormone oxytocin, which in turn causes contractions when baby is suckling. As far as period has returned, any rough play it'll result to another foetus.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by engrfaruq(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2019
queenfav:
Even that isn't safe. The pre cum liquid is potent enough to impregnate your wife.

Yeah, I heard that too, but it has yet to fail for me... I make sure I pull out in time... Some times we end it with a hand job...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by engrfaruq(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
IamCharles123:

But pulling out can fail too.

Yeah, I know
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kevoh(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lies. People have done this and it failed many times.
Says who? You? I will take stats from reputable source and my personal experience more serious than your assertions. LAM is quite effective for the first 5 to 6 months and there are certain rules that be followed as quoted below

1. Your baby is less than six months old
2. Your menstrual periods have not yet returned
3. Baby is breastfeeding on cue (both day & night), and gets nothing but breastmilk or only token amounts of other foods.

More emphasis on number 3
If I take a sample of 50 Nigerians from the so called many that claimed to have done this and have failed, you will see that none of them kept to the rules. Is it not the same Nigerian Nursing women I see on Nairaland giving suggestions to others to give 1 to 3 weeks old babies unripe paw paw water to treat jaundice. Abeg talk another thing Jare!

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Norland4life(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
I don't understand why many are blaming the man for having sex with his wife. Anyways,Oga your case is not even that bad,your first baby will be 1 year and I month old at least before the birth of the second baby. I hope you're not verbally abusing the poor woman that she doesn't understand herself,you too can take preventive measures if you know you want child spacing. My children are well spaced,each one is 3 to 4 years older than the next one courtesy of my husband,if not for him it would have been every year thing. Some prefer it every year like that to have the number they want and then rest.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ukattaibe: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Praise the Lord.
You are really blessed.

Was in a similar situation years back and also contemplated abortion.

But today, that baby is now nine and so unique. I am happy the consultant made me change my mind.

Please leave the baby and do your family planning going forward.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by VicM6: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2019
See this one.... abortion..
since you aren't the one going thru the pain that's y abortion sweet u for mouth like that. when u dey knack d woman u no remember d outcome bah.

Please don't let her go for an abortion o, i have a friend who undergo such process and still live to regret abt it almost every day...

let her give birth to the child. God will provide a way for u guys..
No go kill innocent baby o..... tor.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by NigeriaB(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Ur wife no dey do exclusive breastfeeding for d baby?
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by xier: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2019
I wish I could speak directly with you as to advise you against what you are contemplating. An act today has a result tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by femi4: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2019
How can she be breastfeeding and got pregnant
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
You want to adopt q baby

Lamanii22:
Don't abort it oo... Give birth to the baby, and I will adopt it.. Children are gifts from God.... And you want to reject it? ... He gave the baby to you, he would surely take care of it...
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by vicben27(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
you have to be careful not harming the 4months old if the Bebie keeps sucking ur pregnant wife's breast, he or she may fall Seriously sick. if you want to keep the pregnancy you and ur wife will have to switch to an alternative type of Bebie milk. seek for medical advice from a medical practitioner. it may be a Blessing in disguise keep the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by DaddyMorenike: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
How exactly does your wife not understand herself?

What were you expecting after cuming inside? A car?

It isn't her fault the family planning failed biko.
Cc Thorpidö
probably innoson motor.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by leetech93: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=coolfredo post=83065853]No need for abortion just kill de 4 month old baby n wait till next 9months for another baby... as simple as that
Make them roast am abi,idiot
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by F8b12(f): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning sir,
well this would be my first time replying to a post on NL, Cox this issue is familiar...
Please in the Name Of God Don't Abort that Child, Allow him/her to be born and go for a reliable contarceptive method...

I gave birth in January this Year and this month October I was very scarred I have gotten pregnant as my period did not come as when it should...
Within 2days I became depressed, I lost weight, I lost my sleep, I became angry and bittered, I couldn't even breastfeed my son, I Cry at anything and everything, I hated my husband for putting me in this situation after undergoing 48hrs labor, 9 mnts of pregnancy... You didn't even give me a break of 1yr to rest before another baby... Hmm sir I tot of abortion, I swear I made up my mind, just within 2days I already saw a place I could do it...Then all of a sudden I just became happpppppy I just wanted to see the face of the Damsel am carrying, I told my husband it should be a Pretty Girl, he said no ooo another boy then you will know am a shooter...My Joy was restored, my life was full of suprieses my husband was happy, I told him I could feel the signs of pregnancy, I didn't even know when I started telling everyone around me that am expecting another baby when I haven't even gone for text...

On the Fourth Day Pooooooooom Period Started...I felt so Bad...But all the same I told hubby am calculating my next ovulation I need my baby back...

so please sir let your baby live, just accept in your heart and be happy, you see that the money you need will just come.......my regards to your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

I always thought you were wise...until now.
Family planning is the responsibility of both partners. Your comment is like saying you know you have HIV, yet going on to sleep with someone saying you have no business informing him and that he ought to be careful on his own. Don't you see how wicked and insensitive that is?
I'm just saying she has the power to allow conception or not and I'm sure they planned not having babies so soon. She should have taken some sort of measures. Of course I'm not absolving the op. This ur HIV analogy no follow at all.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oyinda1599(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Add 9 months to the 4 months and your first child will be 1year and 1 month by the time the 2nd one is born . E no too mean like that Congratulations
She can't breastfeed while pregnant with another child, it might affect the health of the four months old baby.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by kevoh(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
FloraEC:

Believe this at your own prey.
Breastfeeding can only prevent pregnancy in the first 6wks after childbirth due to release of the hormone oxytocin, which in turn causes contractions when baby is suckling. As far as period has returned, any rough play it'll result to another foetus.
I am talking out of experience. One of the rules of following with LAM is if your period has not returned which you have mentioned. Trust me people don't follow it bumper to bumper that's why they always fail. It's quite hard to feed a baby on cue which is one of the rules of LAM to be effective. I know many women are quick to substitute breastmilk for other alternatives right from month one, due to the stress of feeding the baby almost every hour at night. If you miss breastfeeding your child for just one day, and you say you want to do LAM then you are deceiving yourself.

On a lighter note, I have seen a woman feeding her baby Peak milk right from month one (not even Peak 1-2-3) due to ignorance. Child is about 4 years now and obese. grin
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by vicben27(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
holyidol:
Dear, the same thing happened to me. But never abort the pregnancy because that baby will be your greatest joy in future. Forget about family planning but let you and your wife study her body, learn to use comdom whenever you know that she is not free, with this formula such will never happen again. Your own case is even better than mine but I keep the baby and she is my greatest joy today.
Condom ke, why will a man use Condom when meeting his Wife, he should avoid sex when shez ovulating simple, if he can't practice the withdrawal method effectively
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oyinda1599(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
donstan18:
You are one of the luckiest husband in Nigeria for having a fertile wife.

They are.very few and you should be grateful.
To me, you always sound like a pained nigga. You have nothing good to say about women including your mum.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2019
femi4:
How can she be breastfeeding and got pregnant
All this people saying keep it, do they even know the financial capacity of the new family? Lets drop morality and sentiments aside and reason rationally... You caring for a baby and wanna be saddled with the ish of morning sickness and wahala that comes with pregnancy... Op you guys should safely abort biko.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Fallenhunter: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
OP a lot of people are blaming you for not wearing a condomn and not planning properly and they are right. However, I will also give you advice. If the pregnancy is early stage (less than 3 months) then the baby has no consciousness. If it's less than 1 month then the baby is just cells, no shape even. So if you can't take care of the baby then you can abort it. Better that then the baby growing up in poverty or becoming and almajiri

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by mzeefitz(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Charleys:
Family planning is for people who have no plans for their lives..... At all.

People who plan their lives won't go for family planning.
Wait till you're married.
Shebi you know how to plan abi

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm just saying she has the power to allow conception or not and I'm sure they planned not having babies so soon. She should have taken some sort of measures. Of course I'm not absolving the op. This ur HIV analogy no follow at all.

Oh please. You absolved him when you stated that it was her SOLE RESPONSIBILITY to ensure she didn't get pregnant. They ought to have agreed on a good birth control method. How many times can a woman consume Andrew liver salt and all that nonsense? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by babajay109(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
oyinda1599:
She can't breastfeed while pregnant with another child, it might affect the health of the four months old baby.
Correct, the breastmilk will stop. one have to give way.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Rajman45(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
kevoh:

Says who? You? I will take stats from reputable source and my personal experience more serious than your assertions. LAM is quite effective for the first 5 to 6 months and there are certain rules that be followed as quoted below

If I take a sample of 50 Nigerians from the so called many that claimed to have done this and have failed, you will see that none of them kept to the rules. Is it not the same Nigerian Nursing women I see on Nairaland giving suggestions to others to give 1 to 3 weeks old babies unripe paw paw water to treat jaundice. Abeg talk another thing Jare!
Most sources acknowledged Ur arguments, but i have interact with so many women that undergo exclusive breastfeeding and still got pregnant. Even science will always tell u that is not 100% certain.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
kevoh:

[/s]

No woman should take this advice seriously from a human with a third leg.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by juman(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2019
Many couples abort like that. Its untold story. If that is your choice why not.

But if you have the money to take care of the unborn baby let unborn baby come.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by JubrinElSudan: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2019
oyinda1599:
Some babies weren't breastfed at all and they turned up fine, he has tasted breast milk for 4 months, it's unfortunate for the baby but then for his health, he has to "man up" and start taking milk embarassed
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by oyinda1599(f): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
babajay109:
Correct, the breastmilk will stop. one have to give way.
Well, there is NAN milk to feed the baby but seriously the situation can just alter the proper growth of the baby.
Re: My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
F8b12:
Good morning sir,
well this would be my first time replying to a post on NL, Cox this issue is familiar...
Please in the Name Of God Don't Abort that Child, Allow him/her to be born and go for a reliable contarceptive method...

I gave birth in January this Year and this month October I was very scarred I have gotten pregnant as my period did not come as when it should...
Within 2days I became depressed, I lost weight, I lost my sleep, I became angry and bittered, I couldn't even breastfeed my son, I Cry at anything and everything, I hated my husband for putting me in this situation after undergoing 48hrs labor, 9 mnts of pregnancy... You didn't even give me a break of 1yr to rest before another baby... Hmm sir I tot of abortion, I swear I made up my mind, just within 2days I already saw a place I could do it...Then all of a sudden I just became happpppppy I just wanted to see the face of the Damsel am carrying, I told my husband it should be a Pretty Girl, he said no ooo another boy then you will know am a shooter...My Joy was restored, my life was full of suprieses my husband was happy, I told him I could feel the signs of pregnancy, I didn't even know when I started telling everyone around me that am expecting another baby when I haven't even gone for text...

On the Fourth Day Pooooooooom Period Started...I felt so Bad...But all the same I told hubby am calculating my next ovulation I need my baby back...

so please sir let your baby live, just accept in your heart and be happy, you see that the money you need will just come.......my regards to your family.
Aawwwww. Great read though a simple pregnancy strip test would have saved you dem stress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? / What Is He Doing? (photo) / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.